Kiss The Girl

The Cure is You

Two whole weeks Sowon went without Sinb. At least that's what Sowon would say. Yerin would say that Sowon never got off the phone with her girlfriend and Eunha would say Sowon wouldn't even listen to her ask for an update on Umji. On the flip side Umji was convinced that Sinb needed more time with Sowon, so much more time she should go back to Seoul. Umji was more than suprised to see Sinb, Vernon had said that Sinb should come but didn't say she actually was. On the last day of the second week the two had gone to an abandoned park to talk. 

"Sinb I'm ok. I promise. I just need a break from reality."

"She misses you. Eunha-"

"Eunbi." Umji whispered out her name and Sinb sighed sitting on the swings with Umji following after her. 

"Eunbi she... she misses you. We all miss you and I know the whole thing with your sister." Sinb stayed silent for a moment. She didn't know the right words to use so releasing a shaky breath she continued. "I wanted to be mad at her too. For a while I was but she isn't her parents and she cares about you a lot. And you care about her."

"You leave in 3 hours and I'm going to miss you Sinb." She attempted to interject but Umji didn't allow her to. "I'll come back. I don't know when but when I am ready I'll tell you first, I promise." 

"Umji-ya-"

"Sinb please.  We had fun together in New York and I don't want you to leave being upset with me. So I beg of you to let it go. " Sinb nodded her head before smiling and leaning over until she was arms length away from her friend. 

"I still think you should come home but I guess we can't talk that much anymore because you're it." Sinb ran away after poking Umji's arm. For a moment Umji sat there just watching her friend act like a complete child but when Sinb turned around smiling, Umji found herself running after her. They laughed and chased each other until Vernon came with Sinb's items packed to take her to the airport an hour later. All three walked in to the airport waiting fit for the plane. After an an hour the flight number for Seoul was finally called. Vernon gave Sinb a tight hug before leaning the girls alone. 

"Tell Sowon, Yerin, and Yuju I say hi."

"And Eunbi ?" Umji remained silent and Sinb nodded, pulling her into a hug. "I'll tell everyone you said hi. Just remember, don't start something before you finish another. I learned that with Sowon."

~~~~~~~

"You're going to Yuju's house tonight no exceptions." Sowon was arguing with Yerin about something they were going to laugh about in 20 minutes. Sowon wanted the house to herself because Sinb was coming over. Eunha didn't mind going to a hotel but Sowon said that Eunha being in her room wouldn't be a problem. 

"I can just sleep in Eunha's room-STOP TOUCHING MY CLOTHES." Yerin smacked Sowon's arm when she ignored her and began grabbing an outfit out of Yerin's closet.

"Ya no that doesn't work with you. Last time I took your key so you wouldn't come in, and you decided to pick the lock. So I texted Yuju for you to go to her house. Plus don't you want to see her ?"

"Of course I do. But I also don't want to annoy her all the time. I have been there for three days this week already. You're letting Eunha stay." Yerin began to pout and Sowon laughed. 

"You're more of a child than my best friend." Sowon was leaving to the airport when someone knocked on the door. When she opened it to find Sinb, Sowon's heart almost burst. Picking her up, Sowon gave Sinb a kiss and held her tightly. "I missed you HwangBi. How was New York ? How was Umji ?"

"I'm ok but New York was fun." Sowon looked into the doorway and saw Umji standing there with a small smile on her face. Safely putting her girlfriend down, the eldest pulled Umji into a tight hug.

"You can't ever fun off like that again. Ecspecially when you and up kidnapping my girlfriend. I love you but you had all of us worried sick." Umji smiled at Sowon's mom-like nature and nodded her head. Yerin came from her room and noticed Sinb first. The two hugged but when Yerin saw Umji she let out a scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD COME BACK FIVE YEARS LATER A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON." Umji finally let out a loud laugh and gave get in a hug. 

"Still dramatic unnie." Looking over Yerin's shoulder, Umji noticed Eunha had came out of her room and stared at the two. Sensing how everyone seemed to have gotten quiet Yerin turned around. When she saw Eunha and Umji silently looking at each other she turned to Sowon and Sinb, both of which were looking right back at Yerin while holding hands. 

"Well I have to go to Yuju's house. Bye Eunha-ya, Sowon and Sinb remember I have to sleep in that room, and Umji it was good to see that you were back I'll tell Yuju the good news." Giving Umji another hug Yerin whispered something faintly in her ear for only the two of them to hear. When she walked out the door the remaining four stood in an awkward silence. Sinb was the first to break it by clearing . Eunha had made no move to come farther into the living room. 

"Sowon had to tell me something so we are going into her room. Umji if you need it, just knock and you can sleep on Yerin's bed. Night guys and remember what I said Omuji." The duo walked into Sowon's room and the room had entirely thickened now. Umji tried to look everywhere but directly at Eunha but Eunha couldn't stop staring at Umji. Nothing had really changed about either of them. Umji's gace had become more defined, her hair looked a little darker as if the dye was fading, Eunha cut her hair faintly not noticeable to anyone unless you knew her the way Umji did. Eunha shifted and took a step trying to find the courage to speak. 

"Do you want some-some water ? Your flight must have been long."

"Can we talk actually ? That's mostly... mostly wh y I came back. Sinb said not to start anything before I finish another so I really need to talk to you." With a sigh Eunha opened her door and made a hand gesture. 

"Living room or my room ?" Eunha's heart hurt. She had an overwhelming feeling she was about to lose Umji for good. They never officially broke up and in that moment Eunha was trying her best to prepare for it. The six words that would destroy her.

~~~~~~~~

Sinb smiled as she sat on Sowon's bed and the tv. They were both sitting up, Sinb between her girlfriend's legs and Sowon's arms wrapped around Sinb's waist with her head rested on her shoulder. 

"I like that you dyed your hair black."

"Well you did say you dyed yours. And me and Vernon figured black suited me well." Sowon nodded her head but remained silent. After a moment Sinb chuckled before leaning her head to give Sowon another kiss. "You're so jealous. He's like my brother. Plus he's dating Somi. Not to mention I love you remember ?" Sowon smiled and buried her face in the crook of Sinb's neck. She pressed a gentle kiss to it and returned to look at the tv, the smile never leaving her face. 

"I wasn't jealous. Just... protective ?" Sinb laughed making Sowon blush harder than she thought possible. "Oh shut up I love you and know anyone else could too."

"Too bad I only want you and your heart. That by the way has skipped a couple of years. Are you ok ?"

"Who's heart wouldn't even they are this close to -" Sinb turned off the t.v. and turned to look at Sowon sternly. 

"Don't joke. You did that a lot before we broke up. Tours could be serious so either something is up again and you're trying to cover it up or you're going to break up with me. Because while you're cheesy when it comes to this we promised not to joke if it makes me or you nervous." Sowon pulled Sinb close to hold her because when she had finished talking there was a glossiness in her eyes. 

"Don't cry. I'm sorry, you're right. But can we talk about it later ? I really want to just hold you and tell you how much I love you with kisses because I haven't seen you in two weeks." Sinb shook her head against Sowon's chest making the latter groan. "Ok Yuju thinks I should have another surgery. There is a chance it could make everything worse though. I was going to tell you because I'm never losing you again. I just really wanted a couple of days to just hold you close." 

"What of something had happened? What if we went out and I didn't know and then you collapsed ? I would have gone insane knowing I was left in the dark. Does anyone else know ? Yerin ?" 

"Only her... and Yuju obviously. I was going to tell Eunha and admittedly before I said anything to you. But she has been dealing with this Umji thing and I wanted to let that be solved first. Speaking of them, should we really have left them alone ?"

"They'll be ok, trust me. But I have one more question before I let this go. Can I kiss you ? The first time you started to run out of breath and-" Sowon pulled Sinb's head up to collide their lips together. Sinb put her arms around Sowon's neck and Sowon shifted her body to place one hand on Sinb's head and the other on Sinb's back under her shirt. The moment Sowon's cold but soft hand came into contact with her back, Sinb let out a soft moan giving Sowon entrance into . Deepening the kiss, Sowon moved her hand from Sinb's head to meet the other on her back. They played with Sinb's skin and pulled away to breathe. Sowon let her lips trail to Sinb's neck and gently on her skin. She left light bites and kisses until there was a small but noticeable mark forming.

"You're mine forever. This is nothing like the first time."