You're More Than Perfect

The Cure is You

December 25, 2015 was the day they started dating. Sowon had granted the both of them with matching couple rings with the date because she claimed when they got married they would have to wear both rings. They were friends for a year and of course when Sinb asked Sowon what she wanted for Christmas, she was answered with a cheesy cover of "All I Want for Christmas is You." That's how it all began Sowon and Sinb were inseparable but of course there were small arguments. Yerin, who was close to Sowon, would sometimes be too close to the taller girl according to Sinb and Sowon would retort with how much Umji followed Sinb around like a lost puppy. But no matter what they got over it. Sinb hated crying, they both knew it so no matter what Sowon would never let them get to that point and that added to the list of reasons Sinb was in love with her and she was afraid maybe she loved Sowon too much. There was times where it would keep Sinb up at night because of how much she was afraid of Sowon leaving her. One night Sowon had fallen asleep on Sinb's bed and had heard the girl crying in the bathroom. "Hey what happened?" Even in Sowon's sleepy state she was speaking so gently that Sinb just began to cry harder. Sowon simply hugged the girl for a moment before bringing her back to bed. They stayed there with Sowon holding Sinb until her breathing was even and Sowon was sure that she could speak clear words. "HwangBi what happened ?" Sowon asked once more, moving the hair out of Sinb's face to look at her clearly. "It's dumb I'm sorry just go back to sleep. I'm ok." Sinb tried to move from the other girl but Sowon showed no signs of letting go. Instead she positioned Sinb to straddle her lap to get a better look at the girl. "Sinb, nothing that goes through your head is dumb and nothing that makes you cry can be overlooked. I love you and I want to know everything you're thinking and stop everything that makes you wanna cry." Sowon looked deeply into Sinb's eyes and saw the tears threatening to fall again. The younger of the two closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. "What if you don't love me ?" The question caught Sowon off guard but the smaller girl continued. "What if you decided I'm not good enough because I'm so mean sometimes-"

"Look at me HwangBi."

"And I'm bad at expressing my emotions-"

"Sinb-ya..."

"And Sowon there are so many other people who want to be with you and they are better than me-"

"Hwang Sinb look at me right now. " Sinb slowly opened her eyes and met Sowon's who made was scanning every aspect of her face. "Sinb I love you. I can't put into words how much I love you. I don't want anyone else because I have you. You're not mean, you're protective and caring. You don't have to say how you feel because you express all your emotions. And there is no one I'd rather be with than you." Sinb began to open but Sowon shook her head. "I'm not done. No matter what happens I will love you. You're more than perfect, you're Sinb and that's better because no one else will ever be that. I, Kim Sowon, am only going to love you, Hwang Sinb. " Sinb had tears still falling down her face and Sowon carefully wiped them away before kissing the small girl. Both girls were feeling a whirlwind of emotions. Sowon knew that Sinb would still cry sometimes and she was prepared for those. Sinb knew Sowon was serious but she still was afraid. But in this moment the feeling of each other's lips was enough to make the two of them only focus on each other and everything else could leave their mind. When they pulled apart both girls stayed barely inches away from each other. "Sowon... I-" Already knowing what the younger girl was going to say Sowon cut her off with a kiss. "I know... God I know and I'm happy about it every single day of my life. Now let's go to bed." Sowon laid down beside Sinb with her arm around her waist and rubbed small circles and her back. Sowon kissed the her forehead and let her chin rest on top of her head. Sleep came easy for both girls but maybe the only way to get over a fear is to let it happen to you. 

 

A.N// I'm actually really excited for this story because this can have so many directions it goes in and it's WonB so yay. Again thank you to WOLFHTYHR for the idea.