사랑해 (I love you)

The Cure is You

Yuju stared at Yerin. Confused, nervous, and slightly regretful. She realized that she had full on raced to her home, even though she expected to only see Sowon, only at the mention Yerin had left which was obviously not the case. She wanted to walk back out the door, not because she wanted avoid her forever, but because Yuju was sure that SHE had messed up and Yerin deserved an apology that she wasn't sure how to word yet. Instead of being able to walk away she found herself stuck staring at Yerin, who was stuck staring at her. 

Yerin was terrified. Maybe that was an understatement. In the moment of staring at Yuju and trying to talk she understood all of Sowon's former concerns of adressing Sinb. 'What if I make things worse ? What if she hates me ? What if-' Yerin tried to push those thoughts out of her head and focus on how Sowon was insistent that Yuju and Yerin could be in love than herself and Sinb. She still doubted but the thought helped a bit. She pushed herself foward and was relieved when Yuju didn't take a step back.

" Yuju I-I am an idiot sometimes and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I was cold to you." Yerin saw that she was trying to take everything in but Yuju barely had a chance as she got closer with each sentence. "I'm sorry that I overdramatic." Yerin had only left a few feet between them and she went into panic mode but tried to hide it in her voice. "I'm sorry that a complete fool really really likes you and is unable to be rational around you in anyway." Yerin was standing toe to toe with Yuju and both girls let the words swirl the room for a moment. 

"Yerin I'm sorry too. I don't know how-"

"You don't have to apologize Yuju. I lashed out don't apologize for that." They stood there for a moment before Yuju broke into a grin.

"You're a lot more confident now than every other time we talk. I like this. I like both. I like you." They both laughed for a moment before Yerin grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to were she was standing before.

"I like you too. A lot and so ummm..." Yerin gestured towards the wall and saw a giant poster. Across the poster in Yerin's, messy but cute handwriting, was a cheesy few sentences: You rushed her for Sowon like how I rushed to conclusions, but I'm the real one who can't breathe as you stand here in front of me. I don't deserve it but if you really want to save hearts, save mine and go on a date with me. Yerin reread the poster beside Yuju and wanted to cringe but Yuju smiled and squeezed their still interlocked hands. 

"Next Wednesday the last appointment I have is with Sowon. So can we go out then ?"

"I'm not sure who is really asking who but as long as I'm going out with you I'm happy. I'll take you somewhere special ok ?" The two went around the house blowing out the candles, it quickly turned into a game of speed and Yerin was amazed at how fast Yuju was. After they talked for a while before Sowon came home thirty minutes later and locked herself in her and Yerin's room. 

"I have to go check on her but next Wednesday, no matter what, we have our date." Yerin walked Yuju to the door and the younger embraced her before kissing her still bruised chin and walking out the door. Yerin turned red making Yuju giggle as Yerin closed the door. "Sowon-ssi. Are you ok ?" Sowon shuffled around a bit before she unlocked the door with a dishelved look. 

"Jackson came and I guess they kissed and then she kissed me and... Yerin she said no one else can make her feel the way I do." By the end of Sowon's little recap of everything she was in a face splitting grin. Yerin laughed at her best friend as she leaned against the doorway.

"So you're back together ?" Sowon's face faltered Yerin's question before she walked further into the room while Yerin silently followed her. They both sat on the bed and Yerin automatically began to rub her arm comfortingly.

"I asked what that meant for us but we didn't get to really talk about it. But it's ok really. We are still talking."

"And kissing."

"Yah shut up. I see you and Yuju made up." Sowon gestured at the poster that still hung on the wall and Yerin put her face into a pillow. Sowon laughed and laid on her back, sandwiching Yerin but they were both comfortable. "Come on Yennie. You have to tell me, I helped you."

"You're just gonna have to wait because Eunha-ya gets home because she's gonna wanna know to." Sowon pouted but didn't object because she was right. "Unnie are you not going to get off of me ?"

"No I didn't plan on it you're comfortable." 

"I don't know how my girlfriend loves with such weirdos." At the sound of Umji's voice Sowon got up to hug her.

"It's our little Umji-yaaaa so cute." She began pinching her cheeks and Umji squirmed in her arms.

"Aiii, I'm not greeted like that when I come home." Eunha left Umji to a relentlessly clingy Sowon while she sat on the edge of the bed watching them. Yerin stealthy grabbed her from behind and hugged her tightly so she couldn't escape.

"Is Jung Eunha jealous ? It's just because Sowon kissed Sinb."

"So the outfit worked Sowon-unnie ?" Umji beamed and Sowon blushed and hid her face in her shoulder.

"And Yerin is acting like this because her and Yuju have a date Wednesdy after my appointment." Yerin threw a pillow at her but hit Umji in the stomach making Sowon chuckle under her breath. 

"All we did was watch movies and ea-" Umji threw the pillow back at Yerin but she used Eunha as a shield. Pouting Eunha grabbed the pillow after it bounced off her face. The duo of Sowon and Umji tried to back out the room slowly while Yerin grabbed more pillows for her and Eunha to use against them. 

"Eunha I love you-SOWON GRAB PILLOWS!"

~~~~~

"I love you Kim Sowon and I want to get back together." Sinb groaned splashed water on her face. She walked into her room and pulled a ring out of the box by her bed. 15.12.25 HwangB♡. "I can't believe I just ran after we kissed. I'll make it up to you somehow." Sinb slipped the ring onto her finger and crawled into bed, picking up her phone. 

[10:17] Sinb🖤: Omujiii we kissed :) Thank you for your help. I hope you had a good day with Eunha ;)

[10:20] Umji💚: Shut up Hwang or should I prepare to call you Kim Sinb 😂.

[10:20] Umji💚: I just left and I'm pretty sure she's waiting for you to text her.

[10:21] Sinb🖤: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU... but I'm texting her now bye I love you. 

Sinb breathed deeply before going to Sowon's number.

[10:23] HwangB😘: Thanks for going out today Sowon. I really hope we can do it again soon. 

"You're an idiot Sinb. That was so basic. I can't-" Before Sinb could continue scolding herself over the lame text her phone buzzed. 

[10:25] Cheesy Giraffe❤: Haha of course HwangB. I had a lot of fun :) how about we go out next Friday ? The last time we went to a club it was a mess but I would love to see you dance again.

[10:26] HwangB😘: That sounds perfect. I am looking forward to it.

"I love you Kim Sowon and I can't wait to tell you."