Mama Bunny's Revenge!

What Mama Bunny Wants She Gets

A/N: Hi readers, back with this chapter earlier than expected. Because I have ideas for a Kang Family Halloween chapter that I would like to get posted for Halloween later on this month. So, last time we saw Joohyun vow revenge lol. Let’s see what happens, enjoy


 

If it was one thing Joohyun prided herself on. It was luring people into a false sense of security. It took some convincing but she managed to make Seulgi and Yeri feel as if they were safe. They wouldn’t come out of their rooms for hours, but she convinced them that she wasn’t actually upset. She managed to make them feel as if they were safe and in no real harm. She even made them a delicious dinner of all their favorite foods. She made sure they both had their favorite ice cream flavors. The calm before the storm. All was well for her oblivious family, only it actually wasn’t.

 

Joohyun starts small at breakfast time the following day. Seulgi and Yeri eagerly await breakfast.

 

“I am so hungry.” Yeri admits.

 

“Me too. I am so hungry you have no idea. Yah, Hyunnie when’s breakfast going to be ready?”

 

Just then Joohyun comes out with plates of very burnt, charred to a crisp fried eggs and kimchi rice, or what looks like it was meant to be kimchi rice.

 

‘Here you go, enjoy.” she smiles.

 

‘Um…” Seulgi begins, eyeing the burned food warily.

 

“Mama what is that?”

 

“Breakfast, eat up okay. As you can see I slaved for hours to make this for you two.” truthfully she didn’t. She just purposely let some left overs burn. While her delicious, edible breakfast is waiting for her up in their bedroom.

 

“But Mama it’s burnt.” Yeri pokes it with her chopsticks. She is definitely not trying to eat whatever this is supposed to be.

 

“Yea,” Seulgi nods. “It’s really, really burned.”

 

“Well, you can always scrape off the burned parts. Or cook your own breakfast for a change. Bye, I’m going to go watch some TV.” she lies, making her way upstairs to eat her own breakfast. Yeri looks down at the food and then to Seulgi.

 

“Mommy, do you know how to make breakfast?” Yeri wonders, as she has never ever seen Seulgi cook. Not without a lot of help from Joohyun.

 

“Uh, well how hard could it be really. You’ll help right?”

 

“Only because I’m hungry.”

 

That was good enough. Seulgi and Yeri head into the kitchen to attempt to make some rolled eggs. It sounded simple enough.

 

“Yah, Yeri-ah pass me the eggs.” the brunette asks while standing over the stove.

 

“How many mommy?”

 

“I don’t know, a bunch.”

 

“All of them?”

 

‘Yea, sure why not.” she shrugs. And so the monolid woman cracks all 12 eggs. She adds some basic things like salt and some pepper.

 

“Mommy, let’s put some shrimp inside!”

 

“Sure, sounds good.” they end up putting a whole bunch of random ingredients. In goes onions, mushrooms, more shrimp. Yeri adds chicken as well and almost puts in banana’s until Seulgi stops her.

 

“Yah, let’s not get crazy here okay.”

 

“Fine, so now what do we do?”

 

“Um, guess we just turn this over.” it ends up being not so simple though, because the eggs get stuck and start to burn.

 

“Oh crap it’s burning.” Seulgi tries to move them but that burning is rapidly starting to turn into a mini fire.

 

“Oh crap fire, fire. Yerimie, help me.’ but the dark-haired child is nowhere to be found. “You traitor!”

 

Seulgi simply moves the pan from the stove and starts running water. Then proceeds to dump the burned food out. There goes the idea of making breakfast. Luckily there is a bunch of cereal and milk. The brunette pours herself a bowl of cereal. That’s when Yeri conveniently comes back.

 

“Mommy. I’m starving can I have some.” Seulgi responds by pouring all the remaining cereal into a bowl.

 

“Sorry, no more.”

 

“But mommy!”

 

Joohyun is actually nearby recording them and it’s just hilarious. This day will teach her family about stressing her out.

 

“You know what. Let’s just go to Wan and Joy’s. There’s always food there.”

 

“Yay! We can go see Auntie Joy!” Yeri hurries for the door.

 

“Yah, wait up. Hyunnie we’re leaving okay.”

 

“Bye, have fun.” the raven smiles to herself. She had already anticipated something like this happening. Which was why she phoned way ahead to tell the couple. That under no circumstances were they to feed or let them in.

 

“Ha, they’re going to be in for a surprise.”


 

When Seulgi and Yeri get there, not easily as they fought about everything. They argued over which music to play so much that Seulgi just shut the radio off all together. They also blamed each other for why Joohyun hadn’t made food for them. Which made them declare another water gun fight would be in order to settle matters once and for all. Seulgi knocks on the door but there is no answer.

 

“Hey. I don’t think their home Yeri-ah.”

 

“But why not? I want to see Auntie Joy.”

 

From nearby the redhead is dying. This is way too hard ignoring her precious Yeri. “Wan, my Yerimie. She needs me.”

 

“Yah, be quiet Joy. Joohyun-unnie doesn’t want us to help them. And you know I really want to help my best friend.”

 

They hear Seulgi speaking. “Yeri, at some point you’re going to have to let Aunt Joy live.”

 

“No.” she pouts. “I love Auntie Joy.”

 

“Aw, my baby. She loves me Wan. Come on let’s go open the door, how’s Joohyun-unnie going to really find out anyway?”

 

“Sit down and calm yourself. You’re over the top right now Joy.”

 

“You sound like you love Aunt Joy more than me or mama?”

 

“She’s the best mommy.” Joy can’t take it anymore and is trying to get to the door. But Seungwan quickly tackles her to the ground, and places her hand over .

 

“Fine, come on let’s go okay.” she picks Yeri up. “They aren’t home. So let’s go out for pizza alright?”

 

“Really mommy?”

 

“Yes, really. I have the feeling that your mama isn’t going to be cooking for us.”

 

‘Why not?”

 

“Yeri-ah, baby. You’ve got a lot to learn about your mama. Trust me, one day you and I are definitely going to have to team up. We’re going to have to battle with her.”

 

The small child is confused. She doesn’t understand what Seulgi is talking about. She thinks her mommy just really needs a nap, make that two naps. Meanwhile Joohyun is on the phone with Seungwan and Joy. Neither of them are particularly happy with what they had to do.

 

“Unnie, do you have any idea how hard it was for me to ignore my Yerimie!” Joy complains first.

 

“And for me to just leave Seul hanging like that. Unnie, what are you even doing?”

 

“You two have no idea how absolutely crazy they drive me. Don’t misunderstand I really love them. But if you would have seen the terrible mess they made out of my living room. And my precious purple curtains that I still can’t get the stains out!” she sighs. “You would both understand my need for revenge.”

 

“Um okay. But what’re you going to do to them? If I have to rescue Yerimie I will.” Joy declares.

 

“Same, but I’ll protect Seulgi if need be. Unnie, what are you thinking?”

 

Joohyun smiles. “Don’t worry. I’m just going to hit them where it hurts most. They’ll be okay by morning.”

 

For Joohyun, who has been with her wife for many years. There is very little that actually upsets Seulgi. But she knows all the best ways to make her upset. When they return home. She immediately pulls the brunette upstairs.

 

“Hey baby can I talk to you?”

 

“Okay.” Seulgi eyes her suspiciously. Because something is definitely up.

 

“So, sweetie. You remember all the y, naughty lingerie that you helped me pick out?”

 

‘Yeah, yeah.” the monolid woman nods eagerly.

 

“And you remember the red one that you really, really loved because it showed up so much of my body?”

 

“Yes, yes. Are you going to finally wear it? Are you wearing it now?” Seulgi tries to take a peek but Joohyun pushes her away.

 

“Yah, calm down bear. Actually the truth is I donated it all to charity.” she lies. As it’s all still in their bedroom but Seulgi doesn’t know that. She watches as the brunette’s eyes go wide. Joohyun internally laughs.

 

“You did what!”

 

“Yes, isn’t it great. There are a lot of people that need y lingerie. I was so surprised. Aren’t you proud of me Seulgi-yah?”

 

“No, no I’m not proud of you. How could you do this? Who needs it more than me, I mean you Hyunnie.”

 

“You’ll be okay Seul. Tell you what I’ll wear that purple house coat, you know with all the frill? You know the one that you said makes me look like a grandma? I’ll model it for you.”

 

“No!” Seulgi cries out and runs out of their bedroom. Joohyun laughs maniacally. Stage one is complete.


 

With Yeri, it was overall pretty simple as well. There are very few things her baby would be upset by.

 

“Yeri-ah, can I talk to you?”

 

“Do you have food mama?”

 

“Not exactly. But you remember that you and Auntie Joy were going to go to the amusement park on the weekend. And that you two were going to spend all day together?”

 

“Yes!” she nods excitedly. “I can’t wait. We’re going to have so much fun and eat so much candy!”

 

“Yes, well you would have had so much fun and had so much candy. But Auntie Joy can’t take you anymore.”

 

“Why...why not?” she questions with quivering lips.

 

“Well baby. Auntie Joy has decided to go on a very long trip to America. She’ll be gone for three months at least.”

 

“What? Why. We’re supposed to go to the park? Why does she have to go to A….America.” she sniffles.

 

“You still have Auntie Wan though?”

 

“NO!” She screams and runs out the room in tears. It’s not like Joohyun enjoys to hurt her family well maybe a little bit. She just wants them to understand to never ever mess with Mama Bunny.


 

Seulgi looks up when she hears crying. “Yerimie, what is wrong?”

 

“Mama’s gone crazy. What do we do?”

 

Seulgi hushes her and closes her art room door. “Hey I agree. Something is definitely up for sure. But we need to be strong, a united front okay.” she tells her daughter.

 

“W-What will we do?”

 

“We have to observe her for now. We can’t just strike without proof, are you with me Yerimie?”

 

“Y-Yes.” she smiles. No longer crying. Two against one should be better. After all how much more damage can Joohyun do.


 

Short answer, a lot more and it only gets worse. Seulgi awakes from her nap to the sound of Joohyun shouting outside.

 

“Come one, come all. Free pringles! Yes you heard me right free pringles. As many as you can take.”

 

“Say what?” she looks out of their window.

 

There is a crowd of people surrounding boxes of what definitely looks like her pringles.

 

“Yes, my wife no longer wants any of these pringles. Please have them, share with your friends.”
 

“Oh my god, NO!” The brunette runs down the stairs. Only when she gets outside there is nothing left. Every single last can of pringles are gone.

 

“No…” she falls to the ground, holding a few empty cans in her arms. “Nothing is left…. Why?” she cries.

 

“Oh, sweetie don’t cry. It was only about 50 cans of pringles.”

 

“Hyunnie… this is the worst thing you have ever done to me. Including all the years we dated first.”

 

“You’ll thank me one day honey. I’m only looking out for your health, you eat way too many of these chips.”

 

“You never cared about my so called health before. I’ve been eating half my bodyweight in pringles for years. And you want me to believe you care now!”

 

“Of course I care baby.” she whispers tenderly.

 

‘Just, just leave me.” she whispers brokenly and looking down at the empty cans in her arms. She has never knew pain could feel this badly. Joohyun just leaves her. She is sure that she’ll be okay, probably.

 

With Yeri the young girl is too busy sulking on the couch. Sure, it would be easier to leave her alone. Only the raven is a little too high on revenge right now.

 

“Yerimie?”

 

“No, leave me alone mama.” she turns away.

 

“Baby don’t be upset. I promise you there will be a really great dessert tonight after dinner.”

 

Yeri peeks at her really suspiciously. “Do you mean it? Because I don’t think you mean it.”

 

“Yes of course I do, promise.” she doesn’t actually mean it. Yet knows how much her daughter loves sweets. She might be at least half convinced that there will be dessert later.

 

It is literal hours later and Seulgi is still out there on the ground. Joohyun tried calling her, shouting at her, poking her in the forehead, and even kissing her. But Seulgi is shut down as if her very soul has left her body entirely. Joohyun asks Yeri to go out and talk to her, who refuses at first.

 

“Why do I have to go? It’s not my fault that mommy went crazy.”

 

“Yah, she’s not gone crazy. Just go okay, then we’ll have dinner.”

 

“Really, with food?”

 

Joohyun should be worried that Yeri sounds and acts like a starved child, honestly.

 

“Yes, with food.”

 

That motivates Yeri who does go outside, bringing her fake toy sword just in case she has to stab her mommy to her senses.

 

“Yah, mommy stop being crazy.”

 

Seulgi looks up. “Is she still in the house?
 

Yeri blinks. “Yea, what…”

 

“Yerimie listen to me and listen good. All this crazy stuff your mama has been doing to us all day. It’s revenge. She’s doing it all on purpose.”

 

Yeri looks stunned. “What, but why? She’s mama.”

 

“Ha exactly! Trust me I’ve known her way longer than you have. I know what I’m talking about. She’s definitely messing with us. But think of the worse game you could possibly imagine.”

 

“Um, how can we be sure mommy?”

 

‘Trust me you will know. Now let’s go inside, be prepared for whatever she tries to do to us next.”

 

Joohyun tells them to sit down to dinner, which they do because once again they are starving out of their minds. Seulgi and Yeri both have their heads laid down on the tables, stomachs grumbling.

 

“Mommy I’m hungry.”

 

“Me too Yerimie, but….” she wants to warn her daughter not to hope. Only Joohyun has food.

 

“Okay guys. So I tried to think of what I could make for the two people that I love the most. And here it is, your favorites, Vegetables!” she excitedly places two identical plates of vegetables, atop more vegetables, lastly followed by vegetables.

 

“No, what is this Hyunnie?”

 

“It’s all so...green.” Yeri speaks.

 

“Eat up guys.”

 

“But….”

 

Joohyun ignores them and sits down happily to her plate of tteokbokki.

 

“You can have tteokbokki, but we get vegetables?”

 

“Of course. I know that these are your favorites, now eat otherwise no dessert.”
 

Seulgi looks at the plate of vegetables. She doesn’t think she can stomach it. Yeri thinks she now understands what her mommy meant earlier. She starts eating the vegetables.

 

“Come on mommy. They aren’t so bad, eat them. You want to grow up to be strong right?”

 

“What? Growup?”

 

“Eat them okay.” she has this sort of look in her eyes. Seulgi understands though. Yeri has finally accepted the situation for what it is. Joohyun has been messing with them all day and it’s not finished.

 

“Y-Yea okay Yerimie.” she feels like every bite she’s taking is slowly killing her. She feels like the more she eats the more vegetables she sees. Just taunting her, laughing and mocking her for being so weak. But she eventually finishes what is probably the most amount of vegetables she has ever ate in her entire life. All the while Joohyun happily eats her tteokbokki without a care in the world.

 

“Alright, that wasn’t so bad was it?” she smiles.

 

“I’m going to die!” the brunette moans like she is dying for real.

 

“I only taste green.” Yeri complains.

 

“So, how about dessert then you two. Since you cleared all of your vegetables.”

 

They perk up slightly at that.

 

“Cookies!”

 

“Ice cream cake!”

 

“Well, not exactly.” the raven goes to get dessert. And comes out with a plate, of yes even more vegetables.

 

“What?”

 

“Their candied though, so it’s a sweet vegetable.”

 

“What the heck is this? Hyunnie, you’ve gone too far. What kind of monster are you?”

 

The raven freezes. “Seul?”

 

“This… this is way too much.” she starts crying on cue.

 

“Mommy!” Yeri hurries over to Seulgi. Then looks up at Joohyun. ‘You’re mean Mama! You made mommy cry. Don’t cry mommy, you’re a big girl remember?” she pats Seulgi’s back. All the while Seulgi is thinking what a great little actress Yeri is. They finally have something in common.

 

“Oh okay. Come on Seul, don’t cry alright. I was only having some fun.”

 

“There’s fun….” Seulgi sniffles. “Then there is cruelty. This is cruel even for you." she sobs.

 

“Oh .” the raven thinks. She only wanted to have some fun, not to actually hurt her wife or daughter. Maybe she did go too far.

 

“I’m so sorry Seul, don’t cry okay.” she wipes away at tears. “I’m sorry Yerimie, I didn’t mean to go too far. I’ll bring you both some chicken I made for you and some actual dessert I promise.”

 

She gives them both kisses and leaves. The second she is gone Seulgi high fives her daughter.

 

“Yes! That was great Yerimie. You were so good.”

 

“You too mommy. You’re really good at crying. But, now what do we do? Mama really messed with us all day. And she was really mean too.”
 

Seulgi nods. “Well, baby we can’t possibly let her get away with all of this.” she puts our hand.

 

“Yes!” Yeri nods placing her smaller hand on top. “Now we can mess with her back.”

 

“Oh yes.” Seulgi laughs. “It’s time for a little payback, bear and Yerimie style. And your mama won’t even see it coming.”
 

 

A/N: Yes. Seulgi and Yeri out for revenge together lol, but not until my halloween chapter. So please anticipate that, thanks for reading.