Crazy Bunny Patient Bear

What Mama Bunny Wants She Gets

A/N: Just wanted to do a Seulrene one shot, because the idea of a stressed Seulbear dealing with a hormonal, pregnant Joohyun-bunny is super cute and hilarious to me. Enjoy!


 

Kang Seulgi loves her wife Joohyun more than anything in the world, and will do everything necessary to make her happy. When Joohyun is being unreasonably jealous over her female friends. The bear-like brunette will assure her how beautiful she is and that no one could possibly compare to her.

 

"Joohyun-ah. This bear only wants her bunny." She'd tell her in the cheesiest way possible. It often earned her both an annoyed shove and some kisses. When Joohyun was being possessive those were tricky times for Seulgi. The situation usually had to be diffused. Before it reached a chaotic level. Seulgi learned early on to not let Joohyun's possiveness fester. Especially, after she had been banished to the couch for two weeks. All because some woman flirted with her at a party. Seulgi will usually try to distract her possessive bunny with intense, passionate kisses, and extra touchy-feely skinship in public, like holding hands tight, or wrapping her arms around Joohyun's waist pulling her as close as possible. It always seemed to soothe her possessive mate. When that fails the brunette will usually make extra loud proclamations when in public.

 

"Oh, I'm here with my wife, you know, Joohyun."  Or other lines such as "Yes, I am very, very married to my wife. The beautiful lady over there, Joohyun." That usually made the raven blush like crazy. It also helped Seulgi to learn useful techniques for future moments.

 

The brunette also knew the perfect cure for clingy bunny Joohyun, who always seemed to want extra cuddles or cling to her at nearly all possible times.

 

"Seulgi-yah, I'm cold come back to bed."  Joohyun would literally whine and pout.

 

"But, Hyunnie. I kind of have to go to work."

 

 Joohyun would turn on the puppy dog eyes, purposely jutting out her bottom lip. She knew Seulgi couldn't resist when she was being so cute.

 

"Baby, please."

 

Seulgi would try to resist. But whenever Joohyun spoke in that husky, y tone, and calling her baby. Her mind would turn to literal mush, and she was always putty in her wife's hands, so whenever Joohyun wanted extra cuddles. She got it without question. Even if her clinginess seemed unreasonable at times. Seulgi learned it was in her best interest not to fight it. Joohyun would find a way to hold on to her, with or without her knowledge.

 

"Hyunnie, it's hard to cut these vegetables with you holding on to me like this."

 

The raven would only snuggle into her further. "I don't see your point, Seul."

 

Seulgi could only chuckle at that. "Of course not, Hyun."


 

The brunette could without a doubt say. She knew how to handle most aspects of her long term partner's personality. She absolutely loved her raven-haired, beautiful, and loving wife so much. However, now that they were beginning a new chapter in their marriage. The stage of starting a family. Joohyun, her loveable bunny was driving the poor bear entirely insane. She didn't know how to handle pregnant bunny. This was completely uncharted territory. The raven was nearly a month away from giving birth to their child and Seulgi felt like she was the pregnant one. She cried so much from stress alone, ever since Joohyun hit her final trimester. Pregnant Joohyun was honestly adorable in the beginning, especially when she first started showing. Seulgi would kiss her small bump, telling both her and their unborn child how she loved them. There was also mama to be who seemed to want and need all the time. The brunette certainly never complained about that bonus. She was happy to be able to satisfy those particular needs. That was during those glorious second trimester months. In which everything wasn't hell.

 

"Seulgi!" The tired bear heard her wife shout from downstairs.

 

This is her new hell now. The remainding third trimester where everyone's stress level is through the roof, and everyone, especially the mother wants nothing more than to give birth. Seulgi thought she could sneak a quick nap, but there was no such thing as sleep in this house. She ran down the stairs with hair deshelved and all over the place, buttons lose on her shirt, with wide frantic eyes.

 

"Hyunnie, what's wrong? What do you need?"

 

The raven is sitting on the couch with a laundry basket besides her. There is some drama or another on the TV and a table full of snacks. Joohyun usually hates messy things, but her food nearby is more important. She has everything from chocolate, cookies, carrots, m&m's, skittles, popcorn, loads of water, and lemonade nearby. Joohyun's cravings have been all over the place, wanting things like icecream with chips crunched inside, cucumbers drenched in ranch and hot sauce. Seulgi was fairly certain she saw Joohyun with an entire bucket of fried chicken which was always usually a big no.

 

"Baby, do you think I'm fat?" Joohyun questions seriously.

 

Monolid eyes are wide in shock. Seulgi ran all the way down the stairs worried that perhaps Joohyun needed help with something. Like reaching or even getting up. Since the majority of the time the raven feels uncomfortable.

 

"What?"

 

"Do you think I'm fat?"

 

"Honey, you called me down here for that? I thought you were in trouble."

 

Joohyun pouts then frowns. "I want to know. Or ar you in such a hurry to leave, so you don't need to deal with your pregnant wife."

 

The brunette sits down and kisses her lips. "Hyunnie, no it's not like that."

 

"Oh, then what's it like?"

 

"You're not fat. You're honestly the most beautiful pregnant woman I ever seen. You have that, uh glow."

 

Joohyun looks skeptical. But doesn't resist a few more well placed kisses.

 

"Are you lying to me?"

 

"Never." Seulgi smiles. "You're always beautiful, Hyunnie."

 

Then the raven smiles and hugs her wife rather tightly. "Oh, Seulgi-yah. I love you so much."

 

"Crisis averted."  She sighs in relief. "If that's all. I'm going to go."

 

"Go?" The raven's eyes are now frantic. "You're not going to leave me. Are you, bear?" Her wife grabs onto her arm.

 

"What, no." Joohyun's grip is strong. Seulgi doesn't know if she has some new super mommy strength that is a part of her pregnancy. But it certainly feels like it. 

 

"You can't leave me, Seul. I love you so much." Joohyun is now crying.

 

"Damn these pregnancy hormones." Seulgi mentally groans. "Sweetie, I'm not leaving you. I'm just going to go upstairs."

 

"Oh, okay then." Just like that she's already happier. "You can go."

 

Seulgi feels like she's been dismissed and hurries out of there. Joohyun's moods are usually all over the place. One minute she's clinging to Seulgi happily. The next minute she's crying about something or another. Or she's angry about something Seulgi did or did not do. The monolid woman was banned permanently from laundry, because she mistakenly added colors to whites. To Joohyun, though. The worse crime of all was that she had used the wrong laundry detergent.

 

"My precious laundry! You are never ever doing any type of laundry again. Don't even look at the washing machine! Get out right now, Kang Seulgi!"


 

The brunette laid down for 5, maybe 10 minutes before Joohyun called her again. "Bear!" She shouted.

 

"Oh god, what now." Seulgi thinks while hurrying down the stairs. "Yes, Hyunnie?"

 

"Baby." The shorter woman smiles. "My feet hurt. Can you please massage them?"

 

"Oh, sure."

 

The bear-like woman settles down and places Joohyun's feet in her lap to begin massaging. Knowing all the instant spots to touch. It wasn't long before the raven was a mess.

 

"Yes, that's the spot." Joohyun's moan is causing Seulgi's ears to heat up. She hasn't heard any of those moans in months, as she and her wife hadn't had at all since her 2nd trimester. Joohyun's pleasure now involves food and nonual back rubs or foot massages. Not Seulgi's mouth or fingers which does disappoint the brunette a little. If she's being honest.

 

"Seul, do you think we're having a boy or girl?"

 

"Uh, well Wannie thinks it's a girl. Soojung, Jisoo, and Yura-unnie are betting it's a boy." Seulgi notices then how Joohyun is glaring at her. The room feels like its about 50 degrees colder. She gulps nervously.

 

"Hyunnie?"

 

"Why are you talking to your exes about our baby?" Her tone is super pissed.

 

"They're my friends, honey. Not my exes."

 

"So you say, like I don't ever see Yura checking you out."

 

"I'm pretty sure that's not true." Seulgi mumbles.

 

"What?" The ravens eyes snap on to her so fast.

 

"Nothing, love." She eye smiles, hoping that it will appease her wife somehow. Joohyun usually loves when she smiles.

 

"I just don't get why everyone has to flirt with you when you're mine." The raven huffs and folds her arms across her chest.

 

"Of course, sweetie. I'm all yours." Seulgi promises.

 

"Still, don't talk about our baby with your exes."

 

"Fine." The brunette decides to agree to disagree. "Do you feel better?"

 

"Y-yeah, god your hands are so amazing."

 

Seulgi grins at the compliment. "I know. You can't get enough of these hands, Hyun."

 

"Idiot." She hits her in the arm. "I only want your hands to make me feel better, and no not in that way right now. Not in that way for a really, really long time."

 

Seulgi laughs in amusement. "I know." The taller woman kisses Joohyun's forehead to see she's pouting. "What's wrong?"

 

"I want kisses here." She gestures to her lips.

 

"Oh, do you?"

 

"Yes." Joohyun grabs the brunette by her shirt and pulls her into a deep kiss. Seulgi had to take advantage of the moments of peace. She could never be sure how long any of it would last.

 

"We should really finish getting the baby's room fixed."

 

"I got it, Hyunnie. I can't have baby bunny or bear sleeping in an incomplete room."

 

"I want a baby bear." The raven admits. "Cute, like you." She rubs Seulgi's round ears, watching in amusement while they turned red.

 

"Well maybe I want a little bunny."

 

"Bear!"

 

"Bunny!"

 

"Bear!!"

 

"Bunny! Hey what about one of each?"

 

"No." Joohyun says in a finalized tone. "I'm only having the one. Don't you dare say I'm having twins."

 

"Well, one of them could be hiding behind the other." Seulgi not so helpfully points out.

 

"Get out!" Joohyun tells her.

 

"Aw, but Hyunnie. I was kidding."

 

"No, I don't care. Now get out."

 

"Ok...okay." Seulgi laughs at her wife's upset expression. "You only look like a cute, angry bunny when you do that face."

 

Joohyun responds by throwing her slipper at the back of Seulgi's head. "Stupid bear!"

 

However, per usual Joohyun doesn't stay angry at her other half for long. Seulgi barely has time to close her eyes properly. Before Joohyun is calling for her to tell her she's hungry, so she makes a sandwhich, only half way through the raven decides she really wants some of the leftover jabchae. Seulgi quickly changes course to heat up the noodles. As she places the food before her the monolid woman goes on the floor and wraps her arm around Joohyun's foot.

 

"Seulgi, what are you doing?"

 

"I might as well stay here at your feet. This way I don't have to keep running down the stairs."

 

Joohyun finds that funny and only laughs at Seulgi's ridiculousness. She honestly cannot complain. Seulgi has literally been at her beck and call. She goes out at all times of night to get the food she's craving. Or to restock her favorite brand of fabric softeners and detergents. Seulgi always makes her feel good about herself when she doesn't. She really truly loves her bear. Joohyun thinks she understands completely what Seulgi meant about only loving the bunny. Joohyun knows she can only love her silly bear. In fact, she is fairly certain bunnies and bears belong together.

 

"Seulgi." Joohyun calls out. But gets no answer.

 

"Hey, Kang Seulgi." She uses her foot to lightly kick her. The poor bear has fallen asleep on the floor. Joohyun knows the pregnancy isn't easy on her wife either.

 

"Baby, wake up. Don't sleep on the floor."

 

"Hm." Seulgi's eyes open. "Oh, sorry. Did you need something, Hyunnie?"

 

Joohyun feels her heart do somersaults at how sweet Seulgi is. The first thing she asks is about her. "No, I'm fine. You need to get off the floor. You should go lay down."

 

Bed sounds very tempting to the monolid woman. Yet, is terrified of the minute she tries to sleep. It will be broken somehow.

 

"Um..."

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"N-Nothing, Hyunnie."

 

"Hey, I know you better than anyone, Kang Seulgi. Tell me what's wrong?"

 

"Well, as really, really tired as I am. I have a feeling that as soon as I go. I will be literally awoken in minutes."

 

"Oh." She sounds hurt. "Well, I'm sorry that your wife keeps bothering you."

 

"No. No, Hyunnie please don't be upset. I didn't mean it like that."

 

"No, I get it just fine. I'll leave and not bother you right now." She slowly, but surely gets up from the couch. Joohyun heads to their guest room slamming the door shut behind her.

 

"Damn." Seulgi gets up and hurries over to the door. "Oh come on, honey. I'm sorry. Don't be mad."

 

"Mad, who's mad. I'm not mad. Leave me alone, Seulgi."

 

"Alright fine. I'll leave you alone."


 

Seulgi finds herself in the kitchen at the table with four cans of pringles in front of her. She will literally sit here and eat every last can until she feels better. If nothing else pringles will make her feel better.

 

"This pregnancy will end me. Damn I feel like crying, again."

 

She calls her best friend Seungwan. She usually is a source of comfort and eases her nerves about most anything. Seungwan answers almost immediately.

 

"Seul, what's up?"

 

"She's driving me crazy, Wannie!"

 

Seungwan just laughs. 

 

"Hey, don't laugh. I could be dead in days. Wannie if you don't hear from me in like 2 days. It's because I'm dead and Joohyun ended my life. Call the police if that's what happens."

 

"S-Sorry. But you know you're overreacting. You need to try to calm down. Joohyun-unnie isn't having an easy time either you know."

 

Seulgi nods into the phone. She can't really imagine what Joohyun is going through while carrying their child. Sure, she can be as supportive as possible. But Joohyun has her own feelings and emotions she's dealing with right now.

 

"Yea, but she's either mad at me, hitting me, crying, or happy the next."

 

"That sounds like a typical day for you two."

 

"Hey." Seulgi says. But then finds Seungwan isn't completely wrong. She doesn't know whether to laugh or to cry about that fact.

 

"What do I do, Wan."

 

"You usually know how to calm her down. What are you asking me for?"

 

"Because you're my best friend, ugh you're no help."

 

"I never claimed I could help you, Seul. No, but seriously just do something sweet for her. Let her know you love her. If that doesn't work. You can always beg on hands and knees."

 

"Of course. You're brilliant. Love you, bye." She hangs up only to feel two arms wrap themselves around her waist. There's an all too familiar head resting on her back and wife's baby bump pressing into her.

 

"I'm sorry, Seulgi-yah. Please don't love someone else."

 

"What?" The brunette turns around. "Hyunnie, I don't love anyone else."

 

"Then who were you talking to." She has tears in her eyes that Seulgi gently brushes away from her pretty face.

 

"I was talking to Wannie. Oh, sweetie please don't cry."

 

"I'm sorry that I'm such a hormonal mess." Joohyun hugs her tight. Seulgi smiles and rubs the petite ravens back.

 

"Don't appologize. I know this pregnancy hasn't been easy. But I love you very much and would do anything for you, okay."

 

Joohyun nods through tears smiling. "I love you too, Seul. I'm so lucky to have you."

 

"I'm luckier." She promises and kisses her. "Now, is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

 

"Well." Joohyun thinks. "I really, really want some chocolate ice cream, and also another carrot cake."

 

"Another carrot cake? Baby what happend to that huge tub of chocolate ice cream I bought yesterday."

 

Joohyun looks away slightly embarrassed, and appearing suddenly shy under Seulgi's questioning gaze. It's not like she wants to admit she finished that whole tub alone in almost no time.

 

"It's gone."

 

"Gone? All of it?"

 

"Yes, it's gone. I was hungry, okay."

 

Seulgi stands up. "Alright, don't worry. I'll get you more."

 

"Carrot cake too."

 

"Yes, my bunny and another carrot cake."

 

Joohyun waves her wife off with many blown kisses and I love you's before Seulgi leaves. She is feeling lucky to have such an amazing spouse in Seulgi.

 

"Well, baby. We're pretty lucky. Don't worry. I'll teach you all the right ways to get mama Bear to do everything we want. Because after all, what mama Bunny wants she always gets."

 

A/N: Well hopefully that didn't too much. Hope this was enjoyed ^^