Mama Bear's Revenge

What Mama Bunny Wants She Gets

A/N: Hi readers! No one is more surprised than me that this story is so enjoyed and liked by you all, so thanks ^^. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I can't turn my brain off lol and all these ideas are coming. So, it was suggested that Seulgi get revenge and I'm like yes I'm all for my bear getting vengeance. She may not get any in real life, but damn if she won't here in fiction. Please enjoy.


 

It was 2 years in the making for Seulgi, but she will have vengeance on her evil baby, and to some extent Joohyun. Her wife has never believed her about evil Yerimie. So by association she has to also pay some sort of price. The now three year old was indeed very bright, and observant. But she was still a kid, and like most kids. They could be led to believe anything. Seulgi started off small, with mini acts of revenge. One day, Joohyun tells Yeri that Auntie Wan has brought over some of her delicious chocolate chip cupcakes. 

 

"Really mama? Auntie Wan made them?"

 

"Yes. They're in the kitchen baby, go and have one."

 

"Okay." She runs off excited for the sweets. Seulgi conviently hid every single cupcake she could in various places. Then sat down with the empty basket in front of her, and made sure Yeri saw her taking a bite of one. With the empty basket in front of her. It genuinely looked like the last one.

 

"Mommy. Where are the other cupcakes?"

 

Seulgi is in the middle of taking an extra big bite of the cupcake. "Others? Oh, Yerimie there are no others. This is the last one."

 

Her eyes are wide in horror from what her mother tells her. Surely, it can't be the truth as Auntie Wan always makes enough for everyone. "What do you mean?"

 

"Wan only made enough for me and mommy, kiddo. So sorry." She doesn't sound very sorry at all. Yeri looks at her very hurt and upset.

 

"But....But...."

 

Seulgi takes another bite. "Mm, look at all of this chocolate here. I think she used two different types of chocolate."

 

"Can I please have a bite, mommy? Please, please."

 

Seulgi looks at those hopeful, bright eys. How could she possibly look at that cute face and say no. It was easy of course. The brunette smiles, as she brings the cupcake close to her daughter. Yeri eagerly opens in anticipation of chocolate meeting her taste buds. But doesn't when Seulgi promptly finishes the rest in one big bite.

 

"Nope. Now there really is no more."

 

"Mommy!" Yeri cries out, stomping her smaller foot on the monolid woman's bigger one. "You're mean." She complains, then runs off to no doubt tell Joohyun. 

 

"Love you too, you little monster."

 

Before long Joohyun is about to threathen her with sleeping on the couch. But the brunette happily produces a carrot cake. The raven grabs the box, and heads into the kitchen silently. She's no longer even a factor. Yeri is just stunned. Mama Bunny has never not come to her defense before.

 

"What's going on?" The small child wondered.

 

The next phase was still very simple and involving food. The family of three were at the table and the second Joohyun turned her back. Seulgi clears her entire plate of all the vegetables and drops it on to Yeri's.

 

"Mommy!" The child screams.

 

"What's happening here?" The raven asks.

 

"Hyun, Yerimie hasn't finished her vegetables."

 

"What? That's not true. These are Mommy's brocolli and c-carrots." she stutters out.

 

Joohyun sees the evidence before her. Seulgi has a clean plate, and Yeri has a plate full of vegetables. It doesn't take a genuis to figure this out.

 

"Yeri-ah, you know that you have to eat all of your vegetables."

 

The small child has open in shock. Seulgi's face is neutral, but she is internally laughing on the inside. "Take that Yerimie."

 

"Sweetie, did you hear me? You need to eat your vegetables. Then I'll let you have some ice cream, okay."

 

"Okay." The dark-haired child mumbles. Then takes a bite of some brocolli. She glares over at her bear-like mother the second Joohyun leaves again.

 

Yeri asks. "Mommy, what are you doing?"

 

"I'm sure that I don't know what you mean, baby girl."

 

Yeri can safely say that something weird was going on here.


 

Seulgi's revenge on her wife was relatively even simpler. Plus, it was a bonus for her too. She had a ticket, one convienent ticket to see Beyonce live. Her idol/rolemodel has just arrived in Seoul for the last part of her Asia tour. Joohyun is pissed while watching her very y wife, dressed in very y tight skinny jeans, and a crop top prepare to leave her alone. 

 

"You're really going to leave me like this? Yerimie is staying the night with Wendy and Joy. We should be catching up on lost time."

 

"Hyun. It's Beyonce, my idol, my queen." She adds.

 

"Your queen?" Joohyun is definitely angry. This could go either way. The monolid woman could very well die tonight without seeing Beyonce, or finishing her revenge plans.

 

"I can't miss this. How many chances am I going to really get?"

 

Joohyun pouts then hugs her. "But baby I'm not wearing anything underneath this robe." Seulgi did see a flash of pale, creamy skin. That looked inviting.

 

"Hyun, I'm sorry. But you're going to have to take care of yourself. Just as I have had to many, many, many times in the past." She brings up all of her pain, and suffering, when her hand legit became her best friend for a long time. "When Queen B calls, the beehive responds. That's just how it goes."

 

"What?" The raven just looks super confused and hurt. "But, Seulgi-yah. I'm sure that I need you so much more."

 

"Hyun, be reasonable. This is Beyonce. Be to the Yonce. Oh my god, what if I get to dance with her. She might invite me up on stage. This is the best day of my life."

 

"Yah! What about the day that we got married? Or Yerimie's birth."

 

Seulgi looks so serious. Thank god she knows how to act when it's absolutely necessary. "As I just said. This is the best day of my life. Now, I need to go see Beyonce. I love you, you will be fine."

 

"But...But..."

 

"Bye, Hyunnie." She closes the door. All Joohyun hears is "Beyonce my queen I'm coming." That is all it takes for Joohyun to scream in frustration. If anything the raven thought she would lose Seulgi to pringles, not Beyonce. She calls Seungwan in tears.

 

"Wan. Seulgi left me."

 

"What? Why would she do that? She loves you so much, Joohyun-unnie."

 

"She's left me for, Beyonce."

 

 Then Joohyun hears loud cackling. That is without a doubt Joy. "What? Joohyun-unnie that doesn't even make any sense. Beyonce-sunbae is married with a bunch of kids. Now, if she left you for a woman made out of pringles. Then I could understand."

 

Joohyun facepalms, everyone knows Seulgi's love for pringles knows no bounds. "Well, she left me all alone to go to her concert."

 

"Mama, what's a Bouncey?" She hears Yeri's voice next trying to pronouce Beyonce.

 

"Am I on speaker?"

 

"But of course. That's how we do things in the Wenjoy house."

 

"Wenjoy? Anyway, don't worry sweetie. Just have a good time with your Aunties, okay."

 

"But mama, if mommy left to Bouncey. Do I get a new mommy now?"

 

Joohyun is stunned into silence. Joy is loudly cracking up, and Seungwan is gently trying to reassure Yeri that no one will replace her bear mommy.

 

"Yeri-ah, there's no need for a new mommy. She's still your mommy. And my wife!" She aggressively thinks in her head. Seulgi will leave her, over dead body. Joohyun can proudly assure that.

 

"But Mommy left you. You just said so."

 

Joohyun face palms. "She'll be back, Yerimie. Now, I have to go okay, love you bye." 

 

Then with her daughter's words still stuck in her head. She can't help but to panic. ", she wouldn't really leave me for Beyonce for real would she?

 

Seulgi has a great time at the concert. She didn't get to go on stage. But she bought a whole bunch of memorabilia from the concert, and is now wearing a bright yellow shirt with Beyonce's face on it. 

 

"Completely, and totally worth it."

 

The exact second the monolid woman gets in the house. She is tackled to the ground by one very , angry bunny.

 

"Hyun?"

 

"Shutup. right now bear!" She demands and kisses her lips hard.

 

"But...."

 

"Shh, you will never leave me for any woman." She notices the shirt, and pulls it off quickly. Then attacks her neck with hot kisses.

 

"You belong only to me, Kang Joohyun, say it with me." She hard on the lower lip of her wife. Seulgi can't belive how well this portion of her revenge turned out. Seeing her idol, and about to have . This was nothing short of a miracle. Angry with her wife was often the hottest kind. 

 

"I belong to, Kang Joohyun."

 

"Yes, yes you do." She captures Seulgi's lips in another hot kiss. Seulgi ends up super sore in the morning. But it was all worth it.


 

Her next act of vengeance on her daughter is another personal one. Yeri had taken a liking to pop star, Ariana Grande, calling her Ari Gran as well as she can pronouce. The pop star recently released an album specifically aimed at kids. Yeri played the music literally to death. 

 

Seulgi sits her down. "Sweetie, can mommy talk to you."

 

"Okay mommy."

 

"You know, Ari Gran's pink CD. The one that you love so much, and play all times of day and night. Even when mama, and I are trying to sleep?"

 

"Yes!" The small child laughs happily. "I love Ari Gran."

 

"Oh yes. I know that you do. I'm sorry to say this. But I accidentally broke it." She shows the CD that has tape all over it. It creates the illusion that Seulgi tried to fix cracks. She can pinpoint the exact moment Yeri's little heart breaks into peices.

 

"Nooooooo....." She cries. "How could you mommy?"

 

"I tried gluing it first, and when that didn't work. I tried tape. I'm sure it will still play, afterall how much harm could tape really do?"

 

The dark-haired child is on the floor crying her eyes out, basically having a melt down. Seulgi snaps a photo first. She might as well show her this when she get's older. "There. There it'll be okay, Yerimie."

 

"Could....could....you buy me another one? She must have more."

 

Seulgi turns on the sad eyes. "Oh, I'm so sorry, baby. But I just heard on the news. That this one is now the last in existence. There won't be anymore."

 

"Ever?"

 

"Ever." Seulgi nods. "Oh, well you're young. You'll have your memorie,s and Youtube."

 

"Noooooo......" She wails again.

 

"My work here is done."  The monolid woman smiles to herself. Revenge was really very sweet Seulgi realizes. She can't believe. That she has never had a taste of it before now. Joohyun, however knows that something is up. She questions her wife in bed that night.

 

"Seul, do you want to explain, why I found Yerimie crying over her Ariana Grande pillow earlier?"

 

"How should I know what is wrong with, Yerimie. Kids these days, you know."

 

"Oh, kids these days is it?" The raven looks skeptical. 

 

"Yeah. She's a very emotional child. She takes after you. You should already know her better than I do."

 

Joohyun simply hits her wife upside the head with a pillow. "Kang Seulgi. You wouldn't be purposely messing with our Yerimie, would you?"

 

"Hyunnie, I am offended. Do you really think so low of me? That I have nothing better to do with my time than bother a child. Our little squirtle? Honestly." Seulgi fakes a sniffle. "I thought you loved me, Hyun."

 

Joohyun looks alarmed. "Oh, baby. I'm sorry. Don't cry, okay." She hugs the taller woman. Seulgi accepts the hug with a small smile on her face.

 

"Damn, if I knew life could be like this. I would have already gotten into this revenge business years ago." She thinks of all the heartbreak, and pain she had to deal with. All could have been avoided if she just got even. Joohyun believes her act, and she gets to have a second night in a row. 


 

Seulgi inacts a few more revenge based moments. She tells Yeri that her beloved, Aunt Joy couldn't take her to the park, because she found a much cuter child to spend time with. Yeri did not take that well at all, as she is very attatched to Joy. She also took her to the toy store, and paid a worker to lie to her about the barbie dreamhouse she wanted. The worker lies, and says that the dreamhouse will be out of stock for at least two more birthdays, and three Christmases.

 

"But mommy. That will be forever."

 

"No it won't. With how fast these days go, Yerimie. You will be mama's age before you even know it."

 

"Noooo." Yeri cries clutching on to her mommy's shirt.

 

"There. There sweetie it's not the end of the world. Barbie will have more dreamhouses."


 

Her final and biggest revenge was all set and ready to go. She pretended to pack a bag, filling it with random items. Then sat down on the couch, pretending to be on the phone with her second family.

 

"Oh, Dahyun-ah I miss you too. Mommy will be home shortly."

 

Little Yeri who was on the floor coloring heard this. "Mommy, what do you mean?"

 

"Who's mommy's favorite girl. Oh, it's you of course, Dayun-ah."

 

"But, I'm your favorite girl."

 

"Okay, honey." Seulgi pretends she's talking to her spouse. "I'll be home soon. I love you too."

 

Yeri looks worried. She has never heard her mommy tell anyone she loved them, except for her mama. Seulgi stands up.

 

"Well, Yerimie. It's been real and all. But it's time for me to go home to my real family."

 

Yeri gets up, hurrying over to her mother who has her bag on her shoulder. She looks like she is really about to leave, and Yeri doesn't want that.

 

"But mama, and I are your real family."

 

"No sweetie. I'm afraid not. I've only been visiting for three years. You're an okay kid. But I need to go see my real wife, and baby now. They miss me, you see."

 

"No! You're my real mommy." she hugs Seulgi's leg. "And I'm your real baby, and mama's your wife." Seulgi gently caresses her hair.

 

"Yea it was nice. But I need to go. You'll still have your mama." she walks away with Yeri still holding on to her leg.

 

"No. I want you too, mommy!"

 

Joohyun comes down the stairs to see a very strange sight. "What are you two doing? I leave you both alone, and things just get super weird."

 

"Mama." Yeri cries. "Mommy said that has to go home to her real family. Tell her not to go."

 

The raven is shocked, completely shocked by what Yeri is telling her. "Kang Seulgi! What nonsense is this?"

 

"Joohyun it's time, you know. Tell Yerimie that I'm not her mother, and we're not married. I have to go to my real wife now."

 

"What! Seulgi you cut that out right now. It's not funny. You are most certainly my wife, and Yerimie's mommy."

 

Seulgi picks up Yeri who is clutching on her tightly. "Yerimie, you got to let me go, okay. My real daughter wouldn't like this at all."

 

"I'm your real daughter!" She sniffles.

 

"Seulgi are you drunk or high? Which one is it, before I seriously hurt you."

 

Seulgi knows that she should end this soon. She has never seen Yeri cry this much before, ever. "Maybe she does love me."

 

Seulgi carefully places Yeri into Joohyun's arms. "Mama tell her not to go."

 

"Seulgi seriously stop this nonsense, okay."

 

Seulgi just shakes her head and goes for the door. She is about to turn the knob. "I really have to go to my real family. It's been three years and they really miss me."

 

"Mommy, wait! I love you! Please don't leave Yerimie, or mama."

 

That makes the brunette genuinely smile. She comes back over. "What did you say?"

 

"I love you, mommy. You love mommy too right, mama?"

 

"Of course Yeri-ah. I love your silly mama." Joohyun is staring at her like she's finally saw through the act.

 

"I love you too, Yerimie." Seulgi then hugs her daughter, who hugs her back. "I'm kidding. I don't have another family. Just you and Mama."

 

"You were playing?" She rubs her red eyes cutely.

 

"Yep. So, don't cry anymore okay. I'll take you and mama out for some ice cream. I'm sorry." She kisses her forehead.

 

"Okay. Can I have 3 scoops?"

 

Seulgi laughs. "Yea, you can have whatever you want."

 

Once alone, Joohyun hits her in the chest hard, very hard.

 

"Ow, Hyun what was that for?"

 

"Was that really necessary?"

 

"Three years of pain and suffering. Yes, it was completely worth it. Aw, babe. Did you think I really had another family out there?"

 

She hugs the raven, kissing her cheek, and then neck. "Only for like a second. But you know very well. I'd kill you if that were true. So I figured that you were kidding. That was so mean Seulgi. So not like you at all."

 

"Revenge was sweet."

 

Joohyun then kisses her suddenly on the lips. "I like this powerful side of you baby. It's really hot."

 

"Oh, really." Seulgi blushes some, running her fingers through brown locks.

 

"Yes I love it. But if you ever try some like this again. There will be hell to pay. Yerimie really thought you were leaving us."

 

"Yea, but she finally appreciates me now."

 

Joohyun kisses her cheek. "Baby, she loves you alot. I hope that you realize that now."

 

"I do. Still worth every second."

 

Joohyun responds with another kiss. "My y bear." She whispers huskily into the monolid woman's ears.

 

Yeri comes back excited about going out for icecream. "Mommy, can Auntie Joy come too?"

 

"What about, Auntie Wan?"

 

The little girl looks thoughtful. "Well, I guess."

 

"I already told you. She can't play with you anymore. Because she has a new kid she likes better."

 

"Mommy, you're mean."

 

Seulgi laughed out loud at her daughter's facial expression. "I only learned it from you, Yerimie."

 

The dark-haired child turns away with a pout. Joohyun sighs. "Okay, okay you two. Let's just go for ice cream, before I put you both in timeout."

 

"But Hyunnie?"

 

"Mama?"

 

The monolid woman made eye contact with Yeri, and they both end up pouting. Each of them wanting for Joohyun to take their side.

 

"Yah, she's my wife!"

 

"Well, she's my mama!"

 

"Settle down both of you. We're going out now.  So both of you just make up."

 

Seulgi sighs then picks her daughter up for a hug. "Okay. I'm sorry, Yerimie."

 

"Good."

 

"Kang Yerim!" Joohyun says in that tone that they know better than to mess with.

 

"Ok. I'm sorry too Mommy." Yet, when their eyes meet. Seulgi knew the peace would be short lived, oh well yet another productive day in the Kang family house.

 

A/N: Done! Hope this was enjoyed and I will see you all hopefully for another chapter ^^, thanks so much everyone supporting this collection of stories.