Bear and Yerimie's Revenge

What Mama Bunny Wants She Gets

A/N: Hi readers, here is chapter 9 and thanks again for reading/commenting and upvoting. I promised Seulgi and Yeri would be out for revenge against Joohyun, and guess what they will be ^^. Enjoy


 

Joohyun should be happy that her wife and baby have been getting along so well. Yeri and Seulgi have been like two peas in a pod lately. They have been helping one another with chores, and being so nice with no fighting whatsoever. It was really very sweet how Seulgi picked up Yeri at the supermarket so she could reach her favorite cereal. It was all just so sweet, their recent behavior. It was sweet and it was definitely very weird. Joohyun honestly should have been worried about this, even as she watches them coloring together on the floor.

 

“Mommy, pass the pink crayon please?” Yeri, asks nicely.

 

“Of course Yerimie, but please pass me the yellow one in return.”

 

It is very adorable, but Joohyun is actually concerned about this. One or both of them could have some sort of fever.

 

“Seul, Yerimie are you two okay?”

 

“Yes, of course. We’re just having some quality mommy daughter time.” Seulgi says as if it’s any regular thing.

 

“Yes, we’re fine mama. Now don’t you have laundry or something?”
 

“Why, yes I do!” Joohyun nods excitedly, then hurries off to the laundry. Yeri and Seulgi go back to coloring for like a second. When Seulgi puts her crayon down.

 

“Okay, that’s seriously enough of that.”

 

“I know.” Yeri agrees. “If I had to color with you for one more day, mommy.”

 

“Yah, it wasn’t any picnic for me either okay. You don’t even color in the lines yet.”

 

Yeri, just rolls her eyes. They are already losing track of the true goal, and they need to talk seriously because how long can Joohyun really do laundry.

 

“Mommy, the mission.” She nudges Seulgi in the arm as a reminder.

 

“Yes, okay. Now, that she’s gone. Are you ready for tomorrow kiddo?”

 

“Yes!” Yerimie nods. “We already practiced a lot of times mommy. We can do it.”

 

“Oh, you better believe it. Be ready though, bright and early.”


 

Only, in reality they start early though, early as in that night. Joohyun is trying desperately to engage in with her, like normal. As they can only really have really late at night, early in the morning, or if Yeri is out with Joy or Seungwan.

 

“Baby, come on. I’m !” The raven whines, while straddling her. Seulgi hates to deny Joohyun , as it normally never ends well. She can count the few times she successfully denied her wife on one hand. Only of course the minute Joohyun had her within reach Seulgi was in bed or the floor, or anywhere with or without a surface and making up for lost time. But, she knows that a cranky, bunny will become very fragile come morning without her .

 

“Hyunnie, I am so tired. Please get off.” She makes it sound like she is actually tired.

 

“But, why you know we can only have when Yeri-ah isn’t awake or here. I need you Seulgi-yah.”

 

She sounds just so tempting, y and cute at the same time. Seulgi has to remain firm though.

 

“Hyun, I’m tired honey.”

 

“I need you though, so much. Fine, you can sleep okay I’ll do you.” She starts to place kisses on her neck, and just before she can really start to take off her shirt. Yeri bursts through the door.

 

“Ah!” Joohyun, jumps startled by the sudden interruption.

 

“Mama, get off of Mommy. I need her now.”

 

“Sweetie.” Joohyun begins with some composure. “I need your mommy more trust me.”

 

Yeri shakes her head. “No. I need mommy. I had the bad dream about the pringles again.” And Yeri shudders as if she has really had a bad dream.

 

That’s also when right on cue Seulgi jumps up, causing Joohyun to fall off in the process.

 

“Hey?” The raven complains.

 

“Oh, my god my baby. Do you have the same dream as me, where no matter what I can’t get to my pringles!”

 

“No.” Yeri shakes her head, tears in her eyes just as Seulgi taught her. She learned to cry on cue so fast and the monolid woman couldn’t have been more proud of her.

 

“It’s the one where Ariana Grande turns into pringles every time she sings. I’m scared mommy.”

 

“Oh, my sweet child. Come on, let me go and read you a bedtime story.” Seulgi picks Yeri up and leaves Joohyun alone.

 

“Hey! I’m still here!”


 

ually frustrated Joohyun in the morning is a very, fragile bunny. Seulgi can tell just by the shaky way she pours her tea. That her wife is really not okay. Probably, because Seulgi purposely did not come to bed that night. Further making her cranky because not only didn’t Joohyun get , she also didn’t get any other forms of affection either. That means no cuddling, kissing, hugging, or any of the things her skinship loving wife needs to get through her day. Yeri notices it too, that Joohyun isn’t really on her A game.

 

“Mama, is really sloppy today. Look, she gave me your coffee.” Yeri looks disgusted as she passes the yellow cup over.

 

“Well, you know I don’t want your pink pony cup anymore than you want my coffee, so please take this.” Seulgi hands over Yeri her grape juice, to which the small child happily accepts.

 

“She’s fragile Yerimie, remember?”
 

“But, why because you didn’t sleep in bed together?”

 

Seulgi pauses, not really about to get into all that. Or that it’s not just because she wasn’t in bed sleeping with her. “Um, yeah.”

 

Soon Joohyun sits down, very sloppily at not like her usual self. She puts breakfast on the table though.

 

“Breakfast for my family.” She says groggily.

 

“Um, Hyunnie?”

 

“Mama?”

 

“Hm?” She answers back with half lidded eyes.

 

“This is a laundry basket.”

 

“Oh.” That wakes her up some. “Sorry, I can’t think well without se…” She catches herself before she says . “I can’t think without seaweed!”

 

“Seaweed?” Yeri blinks.

 

Only Joohyun hurries out of there so fast and back into the kitchen. Maybe, she’ll get them some actual breakfast this time, or an empty pan whichever. Yeri and Seulgi high five because Joohyun is already vulnerable, she could be more weak though.


 

It is Seulgi that enacts her first phase. She knows everything that bothers her other half. She has been with her for a really long time. And without a doubt she knows something that will really affect her state of mind. So she sits her art room, with the door wide open. And starts to have a very loud phone call.

 

“Well, hello Jung freaking Soojung, how are you?”

 

Joohyun freezes from the bedroom. Seulgi is speaking with Soojung, her anger is already starting to be activated.

 

“She’s talking to Soojung!”

 

“Oh, really wow you’re single now! That’s really so great.”

 

The raven is now getting angrier. She is clutching her fist into a ball, but there’s really nothing to set her off just yet. Her anger is still at a containable level.

 

“Seulgi, what the are you doing?”

 

“Oh, are you serious Soojung. Because if you’re just teasing me I will never forgive you.”

 

“Teasing you about what, Seulgi-yah?” The raven is listening intently for her next words.

 

“You’re not kidding! You mean it, me on a 3 day weekend long party, with not just you but Yura-unnie, Mijoo-unnie, YooA, Eunae….”

 

Now her blood is way passed boiling as she runs out the bedroom to get to Seulgi. The anger meter is off the charts.

 

“Oh, and goddess Jisoo! My goddess Jisoo, oh I wouldn’t miss her for any reason on earth. Of course I’m not busy. I mean, I sorta have a family now but…” That’s when Joohyun grabs the phone out of her hand. Her face is red in anger and her eyes look like she could just kill Seulgi.

 

“Listen to me you!” She shouts into the phone. “You get one warning and one only. You will stay the hell away from my wife, and keep all your thirsty little friends away too. Or so help me I will hunt all of you down one by one, and you will be eliminated.” She then ends the call, and angrily grabs her bear-like wife in one swift motion.

 

“Excuse me, Goddess Jisoo?” She seethes.

 

“She was the one Hyunnie, the one who got away.” Seulgi purposely looks and sounds like she’s fantasizing about it. Not the best move to do when her wife is already so very angry.

 

“The one who got away! Come with me.” She pulls her wife by one of her ears.

 

“Ow, Hyunnie… ow… hey let go.”

 

“I’ll show you the one who got away Kang Seulgi.” She pushes her onto their bed and locks the door.  “You belong only to me!”


 

Later on Yeri swears that she hears her mommy screaming.

 

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop!”

 

“Don’t stop what?” The small child wonders, whatever it is her mommy sure sounds like she is in pain.


 

After hours, literally hours of pretty much non stop , and reminding Seulgi over and over again that she was hers. And when Joohyun was satisfied she decides to leave Seulgi to rest.

 

“Rest, baby you need it.”

 

“Hyun, did you have to bite so hard! And, I was serious about not feeling my legs you know.”

 

“Yes, you’re mine. And I bite things that are mine. Now, I’m going to see what Yeri is up to. It’s been awhile.”

 

“Well, I still don’t have feelings in my legs. Just so you know.”

 

“You’ll be fine baby, just rest up.”

 

“Yea, okay….”
 

When Yeri hears Joohyun coming down the stairs, it’s her cue once again. Her parents were sure gone awhile. She hopes her mommy isn’t hurt really bad or anything.

 

“Yeri-ah, where are you?”

 

“Hi Mama.” She pops out from the kitchen. “Are you hungry? I got you some food.”
 

“Oh, you did. I am actually pretty hungry. What do you have?”
 

That’s when Yeri shows her a plate of chicken. “Here, chicken!”

 

The raven looks like she’ll throw up. Just the sight and not to mention smell of the fried chicken staring at her. It’s causing her so much pain.

 

“Oh, no… no just get that away from me.”

 

“But, mama look at it. It’s so perfect and golden, look smell….”

 

“Ugh, Yerimie, please I can’t….” She really does look like she’ll throw up. So instead of getting it away from her, because really why would Yeri do that. She still pushes the chicken ever closer. Joohyun runs away from it immediately.

 

“No, just no! Keep that stuff away from me.”

 

“But Mama, it’s good for you!”

 

“No, oh my god no.”

 

“Ha, take that mama.”

 

When Seulgi is finally able to move. She hears Joohyun pitifully like she is in some sort of intense pain.

 

“Hyun, hey are you okay?” She looks to see Joohyun smelling the laundry like her life depends on it.

 

“I still smell chicken, no matter what I do. Seul, why? Why do I still smell chicken?”

 

“What?” The monolid woman is just confused.

 

“Yeri. She tried to give me chicken. She knows how much I really hate that stuff, ugh.” She puts the freshly cleaned laundry to her nose again, but still she smells the chicken.

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry honey. Hey, I know. I will call Soojung she’s a doctor.”

 

That just makes Joohyun angry all over again. “Get out!” The raven throws her pillow at her. “Get out!”

 

Seulgi, laughs internally. “Oh, Hyunnie, we’re not even done yet.”

 

It takes awhile, but when Joohyun finally feels like she is okay again. She comes downstairs to see Yeri is writing some sort of list, in pink crayon. The small child apologizes when she sees her.

 

“Mama, I’m really sorry about the chicken.”

 

“That’s okay baby. What’re you writing? It’s a little too early for Christmas.”

 

Yeri turns then with a bright smile on her face. “Oh, this isn’t my Christmas list.”

 

“Then what is it?”

 

“I’m writing a “New Wife List” for mommy!!!” She says with excitement.

 

“You’re doing what?”

 

“Making a new wife list for mommy.” Yeri repeats. “It’s time to upgrade.”
 

“What!!!!” Joohyun, voice is raised in both anger and surprise. “I am your mommy’s wife.”

 

“Yea, but like TV said it’s time to upgrade to the latest model. And we must always listen to TV. So, what kind of wife do you think mommy would like?”

 

Joohyun’s heart is aching. Her daughter is trying to find a new wife for Seulgi. No, just no way in hell that’s going to happen.

 

“I am mommy’s wife!”

 

“Yes, but you are not the latest model. So, what would mommy like, would she like a tall wife like Auntie Joy. Or, a short wife like Auntie Wan?”

 

“I am mommy’s wife!” Joohyun repeats like a mantra.

 

“I understand but still, mommy needs a new wife!”

 

“No, enough just stop it Yeri-ah.”

 

“Oh, and pretty. I’m going to write pretty. Never mind, I’ll just ask Mommy.” She runs to the bottom of the staircase and shouts up.

 

“Yah, Mommy what kind of wife do you want? I’m making a list.”

 

“Oh, hell no!”

 

“A wife?” Seulgi shouts back.

 

“Seulgi, you already have a wife!” Joohyun shouts too.

 

“You need to think of the future mommy, so what kind of wife do you want?”

 

“Oh, well is my goddess Jisoo on the market?”

 

“Goddess Jisoo?” Yeri writes it down. “How many words is that mommy?”

 

“No, no!” The raven screams. “That’s it time out! Both of you just go for a time out.”

 

And, even though they do end up in a time out. Joohyun is definitely even more fragile than she was earlier. They high five at their current handiwork.

 

“Mommy, this is so much fun.” Yeri grins. “Why haven’t we done this before?”
 

“I know, but we didn’t have a reason to before. There isn’t a lot more your mama can take. She’s already cracking really badly, look.” Seulgi gestures to her.

 

Joohyun is sitting wrapped up in her purple blanket, probably inhaling the lavender scent to calm herself.

 

“Yea, I almost feel bad. Now what will we do!”

 

“Hm.” Seulgi thinks. “Operation Laundry?”

 

“Yea, operation laundry.”
 

Once they are free from their time out. The first thing that Seulgi asks is if Joohyun is okay.

 

“Hey, sweetie. Are you okay? You haven’t moved from that spot for a while now.”

 

Joohyun looks up from underneath her blanket. “I’m your wife, right baby?” She asks softly. “You won’t leave me?”

 

“Upgrade mommy!” Yeri tugs on Seulgi’s sleeve. “I think you should upgrade.”

 

“Yah, Yerimie! I’m her wife, right Seulgi-yah. I’m your wife.” She repeats again.

 

“Yes of course Hyunnie, you are my wife. Now you just rest okay. Yerimie and I are going to go the store.”
 

“To find a new wife!” Yeri says happily.

 

“Yah, no….no wife!” Joohyun screams “I forbid you two to leave this house.”

 

“Okay, well in that case we’ll be playing video games. Bye, Hyunnie rest well.” Seulgi kisses her forehead.

 

“Would you like me to bring you some chicken mama?”

 

“No, get out. Just get out!”


 

They snicker to themselves and instead of going upstairs. They actually go to the laundry room. They start by throwing a bunch of laundry into the machine and they begin the dreaded operation laundry.

 

“Mommy which kind is the right fabric softener?” Yeri asks really loudly.

 

Joohyun’s eyes go wide. “No, please no. Don’t tell me….”

 

“Yerimie, just add the green stuff. It doesn’t matter.”

 

“No!!!!”

 

“Can we also mix the colors with the whites?”

 

“Yes, baby we sure can.”

 

“No, oh my god no!” Joohyun screams. “What are they doing?”

 

“Add more clothes mommy! And more of the green stuff!”
 

“No, get away from my laundry.” Joohyun comes running, and the second she gets to the laundry room. She hugs the machine tightly. “What did they do to you?” She asks. Then turns to see the green fabric softener is open.

 

“You didn’t use the lavender one?”

 

“Oh, you mean the purple stuff?” Yeri asks.

 

“Purple stuff?” Joohyun repeats.

 

“Yea, sorry Hyunnie but there is no more.”

 

Joohyun clutches her heart. “What, do you mean?”

 

“Mommy and I accidentally poured it all out. See look.” Yeri shows her all the empty bottles of lavender scented fabric softener. In truth they didn’t really pour it out. They just found a bunch of empty bottles Joohyun had laying around.

 

“All gone.” Seulgi nods. “Every last drop.”

 

Joohyun starts to sway on her feet. She feels really violently ill now.

 

“But, you can still use this….ocean breeze?” Yeri sounds out.

 

“No!!!! Get out, just get out. Not my laundry, god not my laundry.”
 

“Hyunnie, it’ll be fine. Yerimie and I did the laundry for you.”
 

“Yes, and we put all the colors with all the whites, and now they are all so pretty and made new colors!”

 

“No, oh my god no. I can’t… please just leave me….”

 

“Okay, bye mama. Sorry about your lavender scent.”

 

“Bye Hyunnie! There’s still plenty of ocean breeze though.”

 

And she literally just cries over the laundry. Her heart really can not take this, it’s too much. Joohyun is beyond fragile and she surely can’t take much more.

 

Yeri and Seulgi are sitting over ice cream and candy as they contemplate the final move. The deathblow so to speak.

 

“Mommy, operation second family?” Yeri questions hopefully.

 

Seulgi nods. “Yep, operation second family.”

 

By the time Yeri gets over to where Joohyun is. She is practically passed out on the couch. She is really distraught over her laundry right now.

 

“Mama?”

 

“Please, leave me.”

 

“Are you sure? Is that what you really want?”

 

“Yes, leave me.”

 

“Well, then I have good news. Mommy and I are both leaving you.”

 

“What, what are you talking about?”

 

“I have a sister, and her name is Dahyun. And she looks just like a bear, like mommy, see.” Yeri shows Seulgi’s phone that does indeed have an adorable little girl who does look like she could be related to Seulgi.

 

“What? What is this?”

 

“Yes. I’m going to live with my sister Dahyun, and mommy’s other wife Nayeon, see here she is.” Yeri also shows the woman Nayeon who is really beautiful, holding onto the little girl. “So, now you’ll have the house all to yourself.”

 

Joohyun just looks at Yeri like the child has lost her mind. “No, what are you talking about?”

 

“You don’t want us here right? You wanted us to go.”

 

“That’s not what I meant baby.”

 

Only Seulgi is coming down the stairs. “Hyun, hey did Yeri tell you the great news. The divorce papers are already in the works, and you’ll get them really soon. Also, we’ll arrange some sort of custody over Yerimie. I have to fully commit to Nayeon-ah now.”

 

Joohyun is on her feet in a minute. “Um, excuse me Seulgi but you’re already very much committed to me. Also, I am very fragile right now so don’t tell me you suddenly have another family.”

 

“I do though, it’s been really hard keeping it a secret for all these years. Didn’t Yeri show you the pictures of my other daughter and her mom. Well, technically she’s my actual wife since I married her first.”

 

“Stop, just stop it.” She doesn’t want to hear this. It doesn’t even make any sense at all.

 

“Mama, we have to go okay. Mama Nayeon is really the best. She let’s me stay up at all times of night, and we eat chicken! Unlike some mama’s who don’t like chicken. And Dahyun-ah, looks just like mommy, do you want to see again?”

 

“No. I don’t want to see it again.”

 

“She is my daughter so of course she looks like me.” Seulgi says proudly, of course Dahyun is actually just Nayeon’s daughter. But, Joohyun doesn’t necessarily have to know that.

 

“I know, she’s so cute.” Yeri nods.

 

“I don’t know what the heck you two are doing, but you seriously need to quit it.”

 

“You can talk to Mama Nayeon if you want to.” Yeri suggests, while looking through the phone, only she is actually just installing apps.

 

“No, this is nonsense.” Joohyun shakes her head.

 

“Oh.” Seulgi chuckles. “You won’t think it’s nonsense when those divorce papers get here for you. Anyway, come on Yeri-ah our family awaits.”

 

The small child happily jumps into Seulgi’s arms. “Yes, a new family! Bye Ms. Joohyun at least you can do all the laundry you want now.”

 

“Yah, wait a minute.”

 

“Bye Joohyun, it’s been fun and all.”

 

“No, wait….” She walks after the two of them. They are really leaving and she can’t handle that. “You two are my family, both of you drive me so crazy, but I love you so much.” Joohyun whispers.

 

“I was promised a new family!” Yeri says with a pout.

 

“You are getting a new family, kiddo.”

 

“No, no there will be none of that. Now, Yerimie you are my daughter. You are my sweet, baby girl and I love you.”

 

Yeri, then looks like she feels a little bad. But, only a little badly about the whole thing.

 

“And Seulgi-yah, honey you know what you mean to me. What you’ve always meant to me. And how I’ve been in love with you for years, only you and just you.”

 

That’s really some of the sweetest things that Joohyun has ever said to either of them. Okay, they had enough fun for today.

 

“Okay, we’re sorry mama. There is no other family.” Yeri jumps down and hugs her.

 

“What?”

 

“Yea, we’ve just been messing with you all day Hyunnie!”

 

“Yep, it was our revenge for what you did to us. Bear and Yerimie style.” The small child announces happily.

 

“Yeri-ah, we discussed this. It’s bear and turtle style.”

 

“No, bear and Yerimie!”

 

“Bear and a squirtle!”

 

“No!”

 

“Wait a minute.” Joohyun interrupts the fight. “You mean that you two were messing with me all day?”

 

“Oh yeah, we planned it out.”

 

“Then, my laundry?”

 

“Oh, no we really did mix all the colors with all the whites.” Seulgi tells her, with Yeri nodding eagerly.

 

“We’re really sorry though, so please don’t hurt us Mama.”

 

“No, I’m not going to hurt you. I’m so proud.”

 

That makes Yeri and Seulgi look at Joohyun like she has lost her mind. Maybe, she has now with all the things that they have done to her. Maybe, the laundry thing was over the top.

 

“You’re proud?”

 

“Yes, you are my family. To go to such lengths just to get me back, come on group hug.” Joohyun is genuinely impressed by how revenge-minded they were. And not only that they were able to function as a team and get along. That’s what the raven is even more proud about.

 

“I’m glad you’re not going to hurt us mama.”

 

“No, it worries me that you both think I’m going to. So, listen we’ve got to break this vicious cycle okay. We’re a family and now no more revenge.”

 

“But….”

 

“Yeri!” Joohyun shouts at her.

 

“Okay, no more revenge.” The small child agrees, reluctantly.

 

“Sure, of course no more revenge.” Seulgi nods, but all of them place a finger behind their backs. Revenge is off the table for now, but one thing is always true here. Nothing is promised in the house of Kang.


 

A/N: So, that was chapter 9 lovely readers. I hoped that you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. And well, hope to see you again for chapter 10