Yeri has questions

What Mama Bunny Wants She Gets

A/N: Hello readers, it has been awhile. I won’t make this any sort of long author's note. Just thank you those who read and reviewed the previous chapter. Hopefully there is still some interest here for this fic. Can't believe we're at chapter 10, when this was never meant to be more than a oneshot, so thank you readers ^^

 

If there was anything Joohyun and Seulgi knew about their daughter. She was a observant child, even from the time she had been a small baby. It was no surprise to anyone that the 6 year old Yeri would continue on to be a curious child. She certainly had questions. She wonders about many things involving her parents. Like why do they lock their door sometimes at night. How come they were always telling each other not to stop. She just didn’t understand.

 

Little Yeri knew she couldn’t ask either of them. There is only one person she can trust enough to ask. That person is her Auntie Joy. She hasn’t ever not been trustworthy. She asks her parents if she can go spend time with her.

 

“You want to go to your Aunt's house, Yerimie?” Joohyun asks her.

 

“I want to see Aunt Joy.” She clarifies.

 

Joohyun and Seulgi share a concerned look. It is no secret that Yeri has some sort of attachment to Joy. She has always been closer to Joy. One time when she was younger she had even asked Joy if she could be her mother instead.  

 

(Flashback)

 

Yeri was probably about 2 years old, going through her terrible 2 faze. Although, Seulgi felt as if the girl had been going through this since she was a baby. In fact she was having such a tantrum, kicking and screaming all the way to Seungwan and Joy’s house. She was of course only mean to Seulgi.

 

“Yerimie, you need to calm down.” Seulgi pleads with the small child.

 

“No!” She shouted and continued to kick as hard as her legs would allow, which of course wasn’t all that hard to Seulgi. The brunette was honestly getting sick of Yeri’s tantrum. No one even knows for sure what set her off.

 

“Hyunnie, get your child!”

 

“Why is she only my child when she’s acting up?”

 

“She’s yours.” Seulgi picks her up and places her in her wife’s arms. Yeri settles down some.

 

“Yeri-ah, baby what is wrong?”

 

“I don’t want to go!”

 

“We’re having lunch with your Aunties. We haven’t seen them in awhile. Will you calm down for me.”

 

Yeri looks like she is contemplating her next goal in life. She doesn’t answer because she spots a familiar redhead.

 

“Auntie Joy!” The small child cries out excited.

 

“Oh, my precious Yerimie!” Joy also sounds excited, and hurried to grab her or of Joohyun’s arms. Yeri throws her arms around Joy’s neck. It looks like any mother and child.

 

“Hi, sweetie. How are you?”

 

“Better now. Auntie, can you please be my mommy instead of her!” Yeri points to Seulgi. The monolid woman groans.

 

“Yes, please take this child!”

 

“Fine, Auntie Joy will be my mommy now!”

 

“Good.” Seulgi nods. “Have a nice life!”

 

Joohyun gently takes a hold of Seulgi’s hand. She massages her knuckles in an effort to calm her wife down. They need to remember Yeri is in her terrible twos right now.

 

“Babe, she doesn’t mean it.” Joohyun reminds her.

 

“I love you, mommy!” Yeri tells Joy, and Joohyun just looks like she can’t believe what Yeri just said. Seulgi nudges her with a semi smug look on her face.

 

“Oh, she didn’t mean it?” Seulgi says sarcastically.

 

“I’m sure she didn’t. We are her parents.”

 

(End)


 

It was one incident of many however. Yeri definitely is attached to Joy. The small child is looking at her parents expectantly. She wants to know if she can see Joy. She has questions that need to be answered.

 

“You don’t want to see both of them?” Seulgi asks.

 

“I want to see Aunt Joy.”

 

“Okay, we’ll call and see if you can go there.”

 

Yeri waits as patiently as possible for her parents to say she can go see her Aunt Joy. When she gets the news that she can. The little child runs off excitedly about it. Joohyun and Seulgi glance at each other.

 

“So, do you know what that’s about?” The raven wonders.

 

“No. I have no idea, but hey we’ll have the house to ourselves. She wants to spend time with Aunt Joy. I say we let her.”

 

“Seul, she’s a bit too attached to Joy isn’t she?”

 

The monolid woman nods in agreement. Yeri is very attached to Joy, and Seulgi has tried to explain it’s because of their shared evilness. Only Joohyun will never hear it so Seulgi stopped trying. Yeri comes back ready and excited.

 

“Yerimie, be good for Auntie Wan too, okay?” Seulgi asks.

 

Yeri gives a small nod. She likes Auntie Seungwan. She makes amazing desserts and feeds her well, so what’s not to like. It’s just that she prefers Aunt Joy, nothing personal. When Joohyun and Seulgi drop Yeri off. The girl runs straight for Joy, who catches her immediately.

 

“Auntie Joy!”

 

“Hi, Yerimie. Your parents said you wanted to spend time with me?”

 

“I do. I’m happy to see you.”

 

“Okay, Yeri-ah. Have fun and be good for your Aunts.” Joohyun kisses her cheek.

 

“I will, bye Mama.”

 

“Be nice to Auntie Wan, please.” Seulgi begs her daughter. It’s the least she can do on behalf of her best friend.

 

“What’s in it for me?” Yeri wonders. Seulgi does her best to not facepalm. Yeri is too much like Joohyun.

 

“We’ll go to our favorite chicken place.”

 

That does the trick. Seulgi always can bargain with her daughter when it comes to their favorite place to eat. If nothing else, she and Yeri do have food in common. Joohyun and Seulgi leave soon, and Yeri wonders when she can start asking her questions. She has many questions.

 

“So, kiddo what would you like to do?” Seungwan offers warmly. Yeri thinks to herself. She wants to ask questions, but she could also go for some of those cookies in the kitchen.

 

“Can I have some cookies, Auntie Wan?”

 

“Oh, sure Yerimie.”

 

Seungwan goes to get a plate of some of the cookies she baked. She doesn’t want to completely ruin the child’s appetite, then again there’s nothing to worry about there. Yeri shares her good appetite with her moms. She can eat well at any time. Yeri turns to Joy. She wonders if Seungwan and Joy are together like she sees her parents. Her moms are married and wear wedding rings to show that fact.

 

“Auntie Joy, are you married to Auntie Wan?”

 

Seungwan chokes over her spit, and Joy laughs in amusement. They aren’t married yet, but that’s because someone refuses to ask her.

 

“We’re not married yet sweetie. Someone won’t ask me, but I’m not mentioning any names. Just follow my eyes Yerimie.” Joy gestures towards her blonde girlfriend.

 

“Hey! You aren’t exactly asking me to marry you either Joy.”

 

The only thing Yeri hears is that they aren’t married. She grins excited and hugs the taller woman.

 

“Then if you’re not married. Can I marry you when I’m bigger!”

 

“Um, what?” Joy laughs nervously. Seungwan proceeds to drop the cookies onto the floor. She always knew Yeri was out to steal her girl, ever since she was a baby she’s been quite attached to Joy.

 

“Can I? Mama says I’m going to be even more pretty when I get bigger. So I want to marry Auntie Joy.”

 

The redhead is unable to speak for once. Seungwan has to end this before it gets out of hand.

 

“Yerimie, Auntie Joy is my girlfriend. You wouldn’t want to break us up, right?”

 

“You’re not married like my mommy and mama. So, what’s the problem? I love Auntie Joy.”

 

“Well, you hear that Wan. I’m already being proposed to. Yerimie is a girl that knows what she wants.” She pats the small child’s head. “You’re definitely going to be even more pretty Yeri-ah. You’ll be breaking hearts left and right. I can see Seulgi-unnie now scaring kids away from you.”

 

“So….can we get married or not?”

 

Seungwan just grabs more cookies and gives it to Yeri, who gets distracted by the dessert. That puts the end to that conversation for now. Can she marry her girlfriend? Absolutely not.


 

Meanwhile at home. Joohyun and Seulgi sit in the living room just in silence. It’s so quiet without Yeri here. No one even knows what to do with themselves at first.

 

“So?” Joohyun begins.

 

“Yeah, so?” Seulgi nods.

 

This is quite awkward. It has been a while since they had the house to themselves. Now, what should they do about it.

 

“Why are we being so weird?” The raven wonders.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe because it’s been awhile since we had the house to ourselves.”

 

Joohyun nods. It has been some time since they were completely and totally alone. No wonder they are acting so odd.

 

“Want to watch me do the laundry?” Joohyun throws it off there randomly. Seulgi gives her a look that says it all. She looks confused by the question. Why would she want to watch her wife do the laundry.

 

“Not really, Hyunnie. It’s the laundry.”

 

“We could go have .”

 

Now that’s a plan. Why does it feel like it’s been forever since they’ve had , or rather that wasn’t interrupted.

 

“Uh,”

 

“No, don’t say no. I want to have !” The raven whines in annoyance. Now that she thinks about it, having with her wife sounds like the best thing to do.

 

“It’s not that Hyunnie. I want to.”

 

“Then what’s wrong, hm.” The shorter woman smiles as she places herself into her wife’s lap.

 

“Nothing, just that I’ve been thinking lately. I think Yerimie knows we have , or at least she’s curious about what we do.”

 

Joohyun laughs in amusement. There is no way that Yerimie knows what they do in bed. Sure she may be curious about them as her parents, only she can’t possibly know to the extent of it.

 

“Babe, really?”

 

“Yes. Remember that time she almost caught us.” Seulgi reminds her.

 

(Flashback)

 

They were behaving like two teenagers instead of two adults. The couple were so into each other no one made sure the bedroom door was locked.

 

“Mama?” Yeri calls out from the door.

 

“Oh, !” Joohyun thinks. She is definitely on top of her equally wife. Good thing they at least have the lights off so Yeri can’t see. Joohyun grabs the blankets and throws it over them.

 

“Yeri-ah, baby! What’s going on?”

 

“Why is it so dark in here?”

 

“Blackout!” Seulgi shouts. “We have no power in our bedroom. Just our bedroom.”

 

“That doesn’t make sense mommy.” Yeri lets Seulgi know. Joohyun is frowning at her wife. Seulgi can tell she is without even looking at her.

 

“Don’t mind your silly mommy. What’s wrong baby?”

 

“Can I sleep with you. I had a bad dream.”

 

Normally Yeri sleeping with them is not a problem. However, they are both under the covers. Good thing for Joohyun as she is always on top of things.

 

“Yes, just hold on a second sweetie.”

 

Joohyun expertly throws Seulgi’s shirt over her head, and her own too. She feels around for shorts that possibly don’t belong to her, but still puts them on. When it seems they are presentable enough. The raven goes to get Yeri. Seulgi cuts the lamp on the nightstand on.

 

“You said you didn’t have any light!” Yeri complains when she is placed into the middle of her parents.

 

“Uh. It’s magical, the light came back on suddenly.”

 

Yeri and Joohyun both look at Seulgi like they can’t believe her. Seulgi shrugs and turns over to sleep. is off the table since their daughter is here.

 

“Okay, do you want to tell me about your bad dream?”

 

“No.” Yeri shakes her head. She doesn’t want to talk about it. She’s too afraid it will come true.

 

“You might feel better.” Joohyun tells her gently.

 

“No, it was scary. Can I ask a question?”

 

“Sure, baby.”

 

“What do you and mommy do in here? Why are you always shouting at each other to not stop?”

 

Seulgi makes a strangled sound. How the hell are they supposed to answer that question? She’s way too young for them to be having the talk. Joohyun keeps her face as calm as possible, although she is freaking out internally.

 

“Oh my god. Oh my god!”

 

Luckily Seulgi is able to function enough to answer. The monolid woman turns and hugs her daughter.

 

“We were watching TV Yerimie. Mama wanted to watch some boring show about laundry and I wanted to watch the Pringles network!”

 

The raven groans and puts her pillow over her head. Her wife is being ridiculous. The Pringles network? Really, it’s too silly for words. Yeri frowns in disapproval.

 

“They have a network, why?”

 

“Because the gods said so. Now, baby please get some sleep. No more bad dreams will come for you here.”

 

“Do you promise?”

 

Joohyun then kisses Yeri on the forehead.

 

“We both promise. Mommy and I are here to protect you.”

 

That seems to satisfy the small child. She snuggles close into both her parents, whom can’t help to smile. She may be a brat, but she is surely their most precious brat. They love her. Seulgi and Joohyun both lean over to kiss her goodnight.

 

“Night, baby.”

 

(End)


 

Joohyun does indeed understand why Seulgi might be concerned. Their daughter has always been a curious child, but it’s a bit much to think she knows they have .

 

“Seul, I understand. I don’t think she knows that much yet, now can we go upstairs. I miss you baby.”

 

Of course the y and husky way Joohyun calls her baby gets to Seulgi. The monolid woman picks her up in one swift motion.

 

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go to bed, Hyunnie.” She kisses her lips a few good times before running upstairs. They have the house to themselves, and they should use it to their advantage.


 

Yeri decides now is the time to ask Joy more question. Aunt Seungwan is sitting at a desk reading over a lot of different colored papers. Yeri had thought it was something fun that she could draw on. She quickly found out it wasn’t fun at all. There were a lot of words on it that didn’t make sense to her, and her head was starting to hurt. It was quickly decided she didn’t like what Aunt Seungwan was looking at.

 

“Auntie Joy?”

 

“Yes, Yerimie?” Joy looks up from the TV.

 

“My mommies act weird sometimes. They lock their door and there is always a lot of yelling at each other. Do you know what they are doing?”

 

Both Joy and Seungwan look at Yeri as if she has grown two heads. They just stare at her for a long time. It’s clear to them what she is talking about. Boy, do they know what she is talking about. They know it quite well in fact. The question is why is Yeri asking about such things.

 

“Yeri, uh…” Seungwan begins, still at a loss for words.

 

“Yerimie, sometimes your mom’s need their personal space. Don’t worry about this for many, many years.” Joy tells her.

 

That’s not a good enough answer. She wants to know what they do in their bedroom. She wants to understand why neither of them want the other to stop.

 

“But Auntie, they tell each other not to stop. What don’t they want to stop?”

 

Seungwan is on the floor, literally. She doesn’t know whether to laugh or scream at the moment. Yeri isn’t even their daughter and she’s asking them about her parents nightly activities. Joy is trying to approach this as responsibly as possible. She sure doesn’t want to explain to Joohyun and Seulgi that Yeri knows they have .

 

“Uh, they are playing a game!” The redhead answers. “Yeah, that sounds right. They are playing an adult game.”

 

“Then, is that why mommy always looks so tired after? It’s because they are playing a game?”

 

“You got it!” Seungwan nods. She has finally pulled herself together enough to help. “They are playing a game. One that you don’t need to know about until you're our age.”

 

“That’s so old!” Yeri complains.

 

Seungwan’s eyes are about to pop out of her head. This child! Sure she loves her, but wow is she one frustrating child.

 

“That’s right, Auntie Wan is quite old.” Joy, naturally does help further add to the mess.

 

“I knew it!” Yeri nods. “I knew you were old. How old are you Auntie, 30, ooh are you a 57?”

 

“57!” The blonde woman shouts out in disbelief. Joy is too busy cracking up. She is rolling on the floor laughing like a maniac.

 

“Yeah, are you Auntie?”

 

“Yeri, just so you know. Your mama is the oldest of all of us. Keep that in mind when you think I’m old.”

 

“Mama is oldest?” The dark-haired child wonders aloud. “Then what about mommy?”

 

“She’s the second oldest, but she and I are the same age.” Seungwan explains.

 

“I’m the young, gorgeous beauty!” Joy points to herself in exaggeration. Seungwan rolls her eyes at her girlfriend’s obvious ego.

 

“Hm.” Yeri thinks. “Mommy can’t be the same age as you Auntie. She’s not 57.”

 

“I AM NOT 57!” Seungwan screams at the top of her lungs. It causes both Yeri and Joy to fall down in shock. Yeri grabs her ears because they are ringing.

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry. Are you okay, Yerimie?”

 

“My ears are ringing.”

 

“Oh, my god Wan.” Joy shakes her head. “If she goes deaf, I’m telling Joohyun-unnie that you did it. I don’t want her to come after me.”

 

“Aunties.” Yeri calls to get their attention. “What does getting laid mean?”

 

“WHAT!!!!” The couple scream together. Just what the hell goes on in Joohyun and Seulgi’s house. How does she know these words? Why does she know these words. Seungwan grabs Yeri in one swift motion and places her in front of the TV. She turns on the cartoon channel, and it takes no time for Yeri to be distracted. The couple run off to the bedroom to scream it out.

 

“Why the hell is she asking about !” Seungwan screams first.

 

“Why the hell are you asking me, Wan?” Joy shouts too.

 

“We aren’t her parents. This is their job to tell her about . We can not answer that question Joy.”

 

“I know. I’m calling her parents.”


 

Seulgi and Joohyun are finally able to have the uninterrupted they deserve. The raven woman is so busy enjoying what her wife is doing to her. She doesn’t right away realize she hits the answer button on her nearby phone.

 

“Seulgi-yah…” She lets out such a loud, needy, and obvious moan.

 

“What the hell!” Joy’s eyes get wide. Well, it’s no wonder Yeri knows so much. Her parents are a bunch of freaks.

 

“Babe, that feels too good….”

 

“Uh, unnie?”

 

“Did you hear Joy?” Seulgi asks.

 

“Joy?” Joohyun looks to see Joy’s face flashing across her screen. She screams in shock and grabs the phone. “Joy, oh my god. Were you listening?”

 

“Ew, I don’t want to hear you and the bear going at it.” The younger woman tells her with disgust in her voice.

 

“Then why are you calling? Is Yeri okay?”

 

“Oh she’s fine. We’re not however fine. Your child wants to know what you and Seulgi do in your locked room. Oh, and she would also like to know what it means to be laid.”

 

The casual way Joy says it though has both Joohyun and Seulgi freaking out. There’s the sound of the phone dropping, Joohyun hitting Seulgi, or Seulgi yelling at her wife “I told you so”. This happens for several moments until Seulgi speaks.

 

“Joy, what did you say to her?”

 

“We put her in front of the TV. How the hell should we answer that question? More importantly how does she even know about getting laid!”

 

“Uh…” Seulgi mumbles. She does know where Yeri could have learned that from, but she was a small baby then. How did she remember hearing her say getting laid. Damn, this is all her fault.

 

“Well?” Seungwan presses. “Is there a special reason why Yeri knows this?”

 

“How should I know. Anyway, just play some Ariana Grande and she should forget about it. Bye guys!” Seulgi hangs up the phone. She can feel Joohyun’s eyes on her. It feels like death is staring her down.

 

“Uh, Hyunnie?”

 

“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t beat you up.”

 

“Haha, because you love me.” Seulgi smiles, with eyes disappearing into crescents.

 

The look of displeasure on Joohyun’s face is saying the opposite. She looks like she wants to slap her silly.

 

“I told you to be careful what you say around our baby when she was small. Didn’t I say this to you Seul, many times?”

 

“Uh, yes?”

 

“Did you listen to me?”

 

“Uh, no?”

 

Joohyun sighs. “Well, what do you have to say for yourself, Kang Seulgi?”

 

Seulgi is only flashing back to a conversation she had with Yeri years ago. The child was barely a year old then, so how was the monolid woman to know it would come back to haunt her.

 

(Flashback)

 

Seulgi was desperate to have with her wife. Yeri was not about to let that happen. The small child seems to hate whenever she and Joohyun start to get intimate. Yeri is sitting up playing with blocks. Seulgi sits across from her with wide, tired and stress filled eyes.

 

“Yeri-ah, I love you very much. You’re my precious baby, and...well I’m just going to get right to this. You have to let me get laid! I have to get laid, and it’s not fair that I’m not getting laid.”

 

Yeri stops what she is doing and looks at her bear-like mom curious. She only sees she looks tired, and is moving back and forth.

 

“You seem to hate me, or rather you hate the idea of me getting laid. It’s like you don’t want me to have with my wife. Let’s be real, she was my wife before your mama.”

 

Yeri sits down with a pink block in her hand. Whatever her mommy is talking about it must be important. Seulgi sighs, and runs hands through her brown locks.

 

“So, what do you say? Will you let your tired, sad, bear mommy get laid? Huh, will you?”

 

Joohyun enters the living room to see Seulgi in conversation with their daughter. Yeri is just staring at her with confusion.

 

“Seul, what are you saying to our baby?”
 

“I just wanted to bargain with her, see if she will let me get laid, finally!”

 

“Hey, don’t say that in front of her.” Joohyun hurries to cover their daughter’s ears. “You don’t want her repeating this one day.”

 

“Yeah, right Hyunnie. She’s a baby, how much of this is she going to really remember?”

 

(End)

 

“Okay, so it might be my fault.” Seulgi admits.

 

“It might be. Hon, she shouldn’t be asking things like this.”

 

“Well, if you weren’t so loud in bed then maybe Yerimie wouldn’t be so curious.”

 

“Oh, no you did not!” Joohyun shouts in an offended tone. “Get out!” She points.

 

“But, I’m .” Seulgi pouts.

 

“Alright, finish pleasuring me then get out! We have time before Yerimie comes home. We have to talk to her, but not too much.”

 

“Yeah, uh whatever you want Hyunnie.”

 

Truthfully, Seulgi is really not looking forward to this upcoming conversation. It could go so wrong, hopefully Joy and Seungwan have redirected her mind. At their house Yeri is happily snacking on a sandwich that Seungwan made for her. She doesn’t seem to want to ask about getting laid again, which is more than fine for her Aunt’s.

 

“Aunties, who’s the boss in your fake marriage?” Yeri wonders.

 

“Fake marriage?” Joy repeats.

 

“Yeah, you’re not married like my mommies. But, you do live together like mommies do. Mama is boss over mommy, because she does everything mama says.”

 

Joy and Seungwan nod eagerly to that. Joohyun certainly runs that household, but at the same time they have seen how weak and whipped she can be for Seulgi over the years. That’s an entirely different conversation.

 

“So, who’s the boss. Is it you Auntie Joy or Auntie Wan?”

 

“Well, I’m obviously the queen of the house.” Joy says with a serious face. Seungwan uses the time to hit her girlfriend in the arm.

 

“You’re sleeping on the couch.”

 

“Mama tells Mommy to sleep on the couch too.” Yeri nods. “But, sometimes I see Mama try to wake Mommy up, and then they sleep on the couch together. They look like a real life bunny and bear. I think my parents are the cutest, sorry Aunties.”
 

It is probably the cutest thing Yeri has ever said about her parents. Seungwan and Joy smile at her. She loves her parents even if she likes to act otherwise.

 

“You should say this to them, Yerimie. I’m sure they would love to know you think they are cute.”

 

“I would, but they’re always in their room. You said they were playing a game right? I’m going to ask when I get home.”

 

“Good!” Joy nods in relief. “They are your parents, let them teach you things. We’re just your Aunties, you know the people who will break you out of jail, or you can hide here when you need a break.”

 

“Break me out of jail? Why would I go to jail?”

 

“Uh, nothing nevermind. I’m sure you won’t get caught or anything. So, uh was that all for questions?”

 

“You still didn’t say if I could marry you when I grow up.” Yeri pouts adorably, resting her head on the table. Joy laughs in amusement, and Seungwan sighs. This child has to stop trying to steal her girl.

 

“Yerimie, you wouldn’t want to steal my girl right?” The blonde woman asks. “Would you like it if someone tried to steal your mommy away from your mama?”

 

Yeri looks up suddenly with a glare that is quite reminiscent of Joohyun. It definitely scares the couple.

 

“Mama would never let anyone steal Mommy away from her, ever.”

 

“Y-yeah.” Joy laughs in a scared tone. “So true, so um...let’s get you back home now if there are no more questions.”

 

“Wait, I still don’t know what getting laid means.”

 

“Yes! Time to go home Yeri-ah.” The blonde coughs suddenly. “Let’s get your bag and get you ready to go home. Your moms will be glad to see you, be sure to ask them.”
 

That’s certainly enough questions for today. Any other follow up questions should be directed to her moms, whom are both waiting sitting in the living room glaring at each other. Joohyun with her tea in hand, Seulgi with a smoothie. They ended up in a bit of a disagreement earlier after they had their 5th no make that 7th round of .

 

“Hyunnie?”

 

There is no response.

 

“Hyunnie?”

 

Still no response.

 

“Yah, wifey!”

 

That does make Joohyun look slightly interested. Seulgi knows the best thing to do is be super affectionate with her wife. She puts her smoothie down and gets up to back hug her wife.

 

“Honey?” She whispers in her ear.

 

Joohyun tries to be strong, but the way Seulgi says honey so softly in her ear. It’s definitely weakening her.

 

“Aw, don’t be this way, wifey.” Seulgi turns her face to her own for a kiss. “I love you.”

 

“Seul?” She says trying to be strong.

 

“I’m sorry. Please don’t be upset with me. Forgive me, wifey.”

 

“You’re forgiven!” Joohyun nods and softly kisses her lips for a few good moments. They don’t have time to really make out because they can hear Joy’s car outside. The couple go to greet them. It’s no surprise to see Joy giving Yeri a piggyback ride.

 

“Mama, Mommy, guess what?”

 

“What, baby?” Joohyun wonders.

 

“I proposed to Auntie Joy, and she said yes.”

 

“What?” The married couple ask together in alarm. They both eye Joy with looks that say she’d better explain.

 

“I said in about 10 to 15 years. What, I need to plan for my future. Someone has to take care of me when I’m old.”

 

“You’re not old Auntie Joy. Mama, did you know that Auntie Wan is really 57?”

 

Seulgi and Joohyun bust out into laughter at that, especially because of the way Seungwan is staring at Yeri like she wants to hit her.

 

“I am not 57!”

 

“You look great Wannie.” Seulgi nods.

 

“Don’t you even start Seul. Anyway, I hope you had fun with us today Yerimie. Please, don’t take my girl away from me.”

 

“You’re not married to her Auntie. So, Auntie Joy is up for grabs!”

 

“Okay, that’s enough. Let’s get you inside, bye guys.” Joohyun picks her up and carries her inside. Seulgi thanks their friends for spending the day with Yeri and enters the house. It’s barely 10 minutes later when Yeri begins to ask questions. She has to know if it will match up with what her Aunt’s said.

 

“Mama, Mommy, so I asked Aunties what you do in your room. They said you were playing a game. Is this true?”

 

The couple sit down together, and hold hands. If they are going to have this conversation. They have to be a united front together.

 

“Yes.” The raven nods. “We play games. Very intense games that make us both tired.”

 

“Can I know what kind of game?”

 

“No.” Seulgi denies. “When you’re older you’ll find out.”

 

“Yes. When you’re as old as your Aunt Seungwan.”

 

Seulgi laughs and Yeri sighs in disappointment. Well, her parents answered that question.

 

“Then what does it mean to get laid?”

 

Seulgi chokes over her spit, and Joohyun glares at her wife. This is all her fault anyway. She’ll let her handle it.

 

“Seul, our daughter asked you a question?”
 

The monolid woman thinks about what her next move should be. She can’t tell her anything close to the truth. She has to make up something good.

 

“It means that someone really wants to go and sleep, in bed. See, I’m a bear right?’

 

“Yes.” Yeri nods.

 

“And your mama is a bunny, right?”

 

“Yeah.” The child nods again.

 

“Right, so bears and bunnies need their sleep. So, when I said this it’s because mommy and I really need our sleep, together. Because we’re married.”

 

Joohyun’s face softens just a bit. Seulgi’s answer is actually very sweet. Yeri then gets up to hug them. It ends up being a nice, warm, family group hug.

 

“What’s this for, baby?” Joohyun wonders.

 

“Mama and Mommy are the cutest bunny and bear ever.”

 

“Aww…” Seulgi thinks. That has to be the cutest thing Yeri has ever said to them. She pats her daughter’s head.

 

“You’re the cutest squirtle ever, Yeri-ah.”

 

“Yah, why am I squirtle?” She frowns.

 

“You look like a squirtle!” Seulgi tells her suddenly. “I’m sorry I didn’t make the rules. You’re a squirtle, I’m a bear, and mama’s a bunny.”

 

“Fine.” Yeri sighs.

 

Joohyun softly runs her fingers through her hair. “Sweetie, although it’s true we are all a bunny, bear, and squirtle. Do you want to know what’s most important?”

 

“What, mama?”

 

“It’s more important that we are Kang Family, and no one is ever going to take that away from us.”

 

“Yeah, mama’s right Yeri-ah. We’re the Kang family.”

 

The small child nods with a smile then hugs her mom’s again. Her mommies are right. They are the Kang Family and that’s what matters most, even if she doesn’t think they are being telling her the entire truth about what she asked. At the end of the day they are exactly a bunny, bear, and squirtle. Two moms and their baby. They are the one and only Kang family, and nothing can stop them.


 

A/N: I just want to say I love Kang Family, they are so precious, pure, hilarious. And bring a smile to my face everytime I see the three of them interact as the family they are. Kang Family forever! And I hope this was an okay chapter, readers.