Your baby hates me

What Mama Bunny Wants She Gets

A/N: Thanks to a wonderful suggestion, and everyone's positive responses to my story. Which was honestly a pleasant surprise so I thank all of you readers, commenters, subscribers and people that upvoted. What mama bunny wants.... is now a collection of oneshots! Featuring Seulrene, kid Yeri, aunties Wenjoy! And whoever else may pop up. Hope you all continue to be interested and enjoy! Italics will be baby Yeri's thoughts.


 

Kang Yerim, or Yeri, as her parents affectionately reffered to was nearly 1 years old. As cute as she was. Seulgi could feel something was off about their baby. She honestly felt a touch of evil within that cute, innocent face, cute squirtle or not. The brunette notices that without fail. Anytime she and Joohyun were making out, or even close to having of any kind. Yeri would make her way into their room, climb up on to their bed, and wail. She would cry loudly, excessivel, over how close they were.

 

"Oh my god, seriously!" Seulgi would groan. Usually while she had a hand up Joohyun's shirt, or the raven would be straddling her. 

 

"Aigoo my, Yerimie. What is it?" Joohyun would put a stop to them instantly, and comfort Yeri. She would pick her up, and place her on their bed. Seulgi would kneel before her daughter either close to tears, or in legitimate tears of both sadness, and frustration.

 

"Why don't you want mommy to get laid, Yerimie!" She cried in frustation. The small child would laugh at her mother's exaggerated facial expression. Naturally Joohyun would get angry.

 

"Yah, Kang Seulgi! Don't say things like that in front of our daughter!"

 

"But...But....she's a baby. She has no idea what I'm even saying."

 

"Yerimie is very smart, and observant. I don't want her first real words to be getting laid. Now, go for a time out!"

 

"What? Why should I have to go for a time out? This is her doing."

 

Joohyun didn't care. "Just go!" she ordered and Seulgi would literally sit in a corner, facing the wall with her phone in hand. Having some sort of mock time out, like she was the bad kid here.

 

"Evil Yerimie. This is all her fault."

 

But Seulgi never notices the small child crawling to her, tugging on her sleeve with her arms raised up, for her mama bear to pick her up. Seulgi would even tell Seungwan, and Joy about her problems with evil Yerimie. The couple would just laugh if, off never believing her.

 

"You're telling me that our cute little Yerimie is evil?" Seungwan would ask, with a lot of doubt in her voice.

 

"Yes!" Seulgi says pointing over to the small child. That currently played with toy blocks. Sure, she looked cute and innocent right now. But Seulgi knew better to fall for the act.

 

"'I don't believe you, Seulgi-unnie." Joy shakes her head. "Yeri-ah, come to Auntie Joy." The taller woman sits down across from her with arms wide open. It takes about a second for Yeri to see Joy and start laughing. She would hastily crawl for her Aunt, like she was a favorite toy. Joy carefully picks her up hugging the small child.

 

"See. She's so cute and adorable. Your mother is silly right Yerimie."

 

However, when Seulgi meets her daughter's eyes Yeri isn't smiling at her. She is sticking her tongue out playfully as if teasing her.

 

"What the? See Wan, look at her, pure evil."

 

"Seul, stop that's not nice. She's a baby. You could honestly sit here, and say that your baby is evil?"

 

"Yes. That's just what she wants you to think. That she's some innocent baby. In a few years, I'll have a toddler causing trouble at school. Then a preteen plotting world domination. If she's anything like Joohyun, she'll probably achieve it!"

 

"Seul stop it. You're overreacting over here. Yeri is not going to grow up plotting world domination."

 

"Come on unnie." Joy interrupts. "Play with Yerimie. You're not going to bond. If you don't spend more time together."

 

Seulgi does sit on the floor with Yeri. She is stacking the toy blocks once again. She appears to be making some sort of tower.

 

"Hey, Yerimie. Can mommy help you?" She offers nicely.

 

Seeming to understand Yeri does push a block towards her. Seulgi eyesmiles. "Oh, Yerimie maybe you aren't so bad...."

 

But then, Yeri stands up on wobbly legs, and pushes her tower of blocks onto the brunette. Joy and Seungwan bust out into immediate laughter. Seulgi is sitting, covered in a mix of yellow, purple, and pink blocks.

 

"That's it! She is no daughter of mine!"

 

"Yah! Kang Seulgi what did you say?" Joohyun, who was in the kitchen cutting vegetables, runs out knife in hand. Seulgi's eyes go wide.

 

"Oh, jesus, Hyunnie. Put the knife away. Yerimie is smart and observant, remember?"

 

"Oh." The raven hastily places the knife behind her back. "Now, what did you say? Yerimie isn't your daughter."

 

"She's evil, Hyun. Yes she's cute, and I do love her. But she's evil." Seulgi places her hands over the childs ears. So she doesn't hear how evil Seulgi thinks she is.

 

"That's it! Get out." 

 

"I know. I know, for a time out."

 

Seungwan and Joy exchange looks for about a minute before dying of laughter all over again. They knew for sure Joohyun was the boss that ran this house. But damn, to actually put Seulgi in time out. It was too much, too funny, and they would never ever let their friend forget it.

 

"Damn bear. I don't envy you."

 

"Unnie." Joy says through her laughter. "I just lost so much respect for you."

 

"No, not a time out. But you're not getting into bed with me. You're on the couch for the rest of the week. How can you be so mean to our Yerimie?"

 

Seulgi is just left stunned with mouth wide open. She is looking over at Yeri who definitely looks like she's smirking at her.

 

"Ha, in your face mommy!"

 

"Hyunnie. Can't I at least sleep in the guest room?"

 

"No." Joohyun shuts the idea down in a second.


 

That evening as Seulgi was grabbing pillows, and her favorite fluffy, yellow blanket from their room. She turned to Joohyun who looked completely unfazed, like she didn't care at all if they slept apart. The raven sat comfortable in bed, in her purple robe and matching purple slippers. Seulgi smiles knowingly.

 

"You know, Hyun. I heard it'll be a thunderstorm tonight."

 

The raven freezes at that. Seulgi knows all too well that she is afraid of thunderstorms, and loud noises. Joohyun would cling to her like her life depended on it during thunderstorms. If the bear was being banished to the couch, who was she going to cling to.

 

"Hope you'll be fine up here, all alone."

 

"Yah, get out." She throws a pillow which Seulgi dodges, and laughs. She mays well have some fun out of this ordeal. The brunette takes to setting up the couch as well as she could. She had her Ipad and phone nearby to keep her entertained. Then pops open a can of prinlges. It is her only source of comfort for now.

 

"No wife. I got an evil baby. But pringles has never let me down."

 

Seulgi looks down, when she feels something or rather someone small tugging on her pants leg. Yeri is smiling up at her sweetly, too sweetly. The bear doesn't believe the squirtle for a single second.

 

"Yes Yerimie? What can mommy do for you?" She gently picks up the girl, placing her on her lap. Yeri points to her mother's favorite snack. She has seen that red can many times, and always associates it with her bear mommy.

 

"You really like these things, huh mommy."

 

"Oh, my pringles? What about them?" Seulgi shows her the can. Only to have Yeri playfully knock the can to the ground. Seulgi's eyes are wide in horror as she watches her beloved chips fall. One by one like in slow motion. Seulgi could feel the exact moment of heartbreak. 

 

"Why?" She is so close to tears, and the sight of giggling Yeri completely sets her off. The brunette picks Yeri up, and runs for the stairs. She bursts through the door of their bedroom with Yeri in one arm.

 

"Hyunnie take your evil baby."

 

"Seul? What is wrong with you?"

 

"Only the worse possible thing that could happen. She threw my pringles on the floor. My pringles! They are innocent Hyun! I can't..." She sniffles. "I just can't...goodnight." Seulgi slams the door behind her. Yeri just looks sad tears forming in her eyes. She reaches out a small hand towards the door, out for mama bear who left so suddenly.

 

"Oh, Yerimie. You really love mama bear, don't you?" Joohyun gently wipes her little tears away. "Don't cry baby. Trust me I'll get her to calm down. I always get what I want." The raven smiles, and her smile makes her daughter start smiling too.

 

"Mama will handle Mommy!"

 


 

Sure enough, there was a thunderstorm as Seulgi said. Joohyun tries her best to ignore the loud sounds but she really hates thunderstorms. She always had and always relied on her personal teddy bear to get through these times. Seulgi's warm arms and calming presence, made any storm seem to not be as bad as it was. She checks on Yeri who is sound asleep holding on to her large, purple stuffed teddy bear. She then hurries down the stairs as fast as she can. She sees Seulgi knocked out on the couch, per usual nothing fazes her bear.

 

"Seul." She shakes her. No response.

 

"Seul, yeobo...I'm sorry, okay. Please wake up." She jumps startled at the especially loud sound of thunder.

 

Seulgi turns over. "Of course, Beyonce. I would be really honored to choreograph a dance for you." She mutters in her sleep.

 

Joohyun is both shocked and pissed. "Seulgi. How dare you dream about another woman? I don't care if she is the Queen B."

 

Seulgi yawns, with eyes still closed. "Are you thinking Single Ladies or more of a Lemonade style. Either way you're perfect Beyonce. Nothing you do could be wrong."

 

"Seulgi, wake up right now!"

 

Monolid eyes open some. She blinks to see her wife standing there looking super pissed. It doesn't register right away that she's not dreaming anymore. "Oh. Hyunnie have you come to meet Beyonce too? She just asked me to choreograph a dance for her. Me? Can you believe it?"

 

Joohyun is in too much of a shocked state to really start hitting or yelling at her. So she gently cups her cheeks in her hands. "Honey. Have I been hitting you too hard lately?"

 

"What?" The brunette slowly comes back to reality. "What're you even doing here? Shouldn't you be upstairs in your big, comfortable bed, all alone."

 

Another jolt of lightning and thunder makes her bunny jump. Seulgi's gaze softens at the sight. She doesn't like when Joohyun is geniuinely scared. Right now, Seulgi knows she is really scared.

 

"Hyunnie, are you okay?" Seulgi pulls the raven into an immediate hug.

 

"No. You know I hate thunderstorms. Please come back to bed." She snuggles into Seulgi's arms.

 

"No. I'll stay here. I' am banished to the couch tonight."

 

"Aw, come on baby. Don't be like that. I'm sorry okay, come back to bed, and I promise that we'll have ." Seulgi groans at the thoughts of finally being with her wife. But she has a feeling evil Yerimie will find a way to interrupt. It's either that or Joohyun is trying to lull her in with a false sense of security. Because she's scared.

 

"No Hyun. Yeri has some kind of six sense about us in bed together. We'll have to wait until she's in preschool at least. Now goodnight." She moves the raven off of her. Then proceeds to close her eyes. Joohyun pouts. She does not enjoy being turned down by her wife.

 

"Oh, dismiss me, will you." Joohyun lifts up the blanket and gets under them with her. She settles comfortably on top of her bear, and that's how the couple sleep all night on the couch. Seulgi wakes up to see familiar dark hair, and can't help to smile, as she wraps her arms around her wife.

 

"Why does this not surprise me?"

 


 

Seulgi realizes that no one believes her about their evil daughter. Especially, Joohyun who will not hear of it. One day at breakfast while the raven happily feeds their daughter in her high chair. Yeri responds well to feeding time, especially when Mama Bunny is feeding her.

 

"She has your appetite, Seul."

 

"My appetite! That's all you, Hyunnie."

 

"Yeirmie, you have an appetite like mommy right?"

 

Yeri just happily throws her arms in the air. "My little cutie." She kisses her cheek.

 

"Hyun. I know you don't want to hear this. But our squirtle is evil. You have to accept this sooner rather than later."

 

"Our Yerimie is the most adorable, sweetest child, Seul. Come on look at this face?" Joohyun turns Yeri towards Seulgi.

 

"That's her innocent look. She's fooling all of you with it."

 

Yeri is trying to reach out for Seulgi, who quickly moves back.

 

"Hold your daughter, Seulgi." Joohyun places her in Seulgi's lap. The two are now staring at one another, no one's blinking.

 

"You know Yerimie. You're very cute. So I'm sure that will help you out with whatever evil you're going to end up doing.
 

 

Yeri giggles. "Hi mommy." She pats Seulgi's cheeks with her hands. Seulgi immediately feels something wet on her face. Realizing too late that Yeri was just indeed eating.

 

"Applesauce!"

 

Yeri giggles louder and Seulgi picks her up. "That's it. Time out Kang Yerim."

 

"Yah. Kang Seulgi, you will not put my baby in time out." Joohyun grabs Yeri and coos at her. "Mama Bear really is mean to you huh, sweetie."

 

"What? I'm mean to her? Are we seriously living the same life right now?"

 


 

Seulgi is interrupted later on in the day from the drawings of her latest children's book, when Joohyun calls out for her. She hurries to the living room to see the raven is all dressed and ready to go. Yeri is sitting on the couch watching some cartoon.

 

"What's up, Hyunnie? Where are you going?"

 

"Sorry, baby. I need to go to Yongsun's place. She needs help packing up some of her things. You know she's moving into Byulyi's house, right?"

 

"Huh, yeah. So you're taking Yerimie with you, right?"

 

"No. I'll be busy with boxes, and packing. I can't take her with me. Now, is the perfect time for you to really bond with our daughter."

 

"Uh-huh." Seulgi nods, but then realizes what that means. "Wait? What? NO!" She kneels before Joohyun with arms around her waist."No, please dont leave me with her. I'll do anything you want, anything. I'll buy you a whole store worth of carrot cake? I will lose the baby weight I put on from your pregnancy!" 

 

Joohyun shakes her head. "I put on the weight dummy, not you!" Then she just runs her fingers through Seulgi's brown locks. "Seul, you need to calm down. It won't be so bad."

 

Seulgi has never spent time alone with Yeri, not fully and not without her wife being nearby. She is sure she can't do this.

 

"Please, Hyunnie I beg you. Don't leave me with the evil child."

 


"Honey please calm down. She's your daughter, and get off the floor. You're supposed to be a grownup for gods sake."

 

Seulgi does stand up and wraps her arms around the shorter woman. "Hyun, seriously if you leave. One of us will not survive it. Probably, definitely me because your baby hates me."

 

"Aigoo, Seulgi-yah. Where is my reliable, dependable bear? I love you, okay. I know that you will take care of Yeri well."

 

Everytime Joohyun told Seulgi that she loved her. She'd get so weak and fall in line like any whipped wife. "Fine." She sighs.

 

Joohyun hugs and kisses Yeri. "Mama has to leave for awhile, sweetie. But Mommy will take good care of you. I love you." Then without another word to Seulgi she leaves.

 

"Where are my kisses?" The monolid woman then takes a deep breath. She comes over to Yeri who is sitting holding on to her stuffed pink bunny that Joy bought for her.

 

"Well, Yerimie it's just you and me." She sits down besides her. Seulgi has no idea what to do with this child who  seems focused on the TV. "I should have known TV would be the answer to all my problems."

 


 

In reality, Joohyun is going to Yongsun but it is not to pack. They already finished that days ago. She really is going to allow Seulgi the chance to properly bond with Yeri. Yeri does love her no matter how much Seulgi seems to think otherwise. She shoots a quick text to her best friend. Telling her that they are definitely on for drinks in a few.

 

"I'm sure they'll be fine. Mama has to get her drink on."

 

Seulgi, however is so bored out of her mind. She begins to drift off on the couch. Yeri who seems to have been purposely waiting for this exact moment, gets off the couch and crawls away.

 

"Finally mommy's asleep. I had to watch that cartoon like it was good."

 

Seulgi doesn't know for sure how long she was asleep for. But when she wakes up. Yeri is gone from besides her.

 

"Yerimie? Oh , I lost a baby." She runs to the kitchen, no little demon there. She runs to the guest room, nothing again. All the closets are empty too. "No baby in here."

 

Rather than completely panicking she calls Seungwan. Her genuis best friend must have a plan for this very type of thing. Seungwan answers rather breathlessly.

 

"Yo, Seul...."
 

"Wan! Help me. I lost Joohyun's baby."

 

"W-What?" She sounds more alert now. "What do you mean that you lost Yerimie? Do you want to freaking die. Joohyun-unnie will murder you?"

 

"I fell asleep. She was watching TV."

 

"Oh my god, Seul. Why are you talking to me? You need to find her. She couldn't have gotten far, she's not walking that well yet."

 

"Yes, Yes, that's right. She's crawling how far could she go." Seulgi laughs nervously. For all she knows Yeri is halfway to Busan by now. "Thanks, Wannie."

 

"Hm....mmmm Joy, stop." She lets out a moan. Seulgi's eyes are wide. 

 

"Are you...."

 

"Sorry, Seulgi. But you were kind of interrupting something."

 

"No! Ew." Seulgi scrunches up her face. "Damn, everyone's getting some but me. What the hell is this? Never mind bye, Wan." She hangs up immediately not wanting to hear anymore of that. Then she checks the laundry room. Joohyun will surely kill her if Yeri is in there messing with her favorite detergents, and fabric softeners. Lucky the small child isn't in there 

 

"Yah, Kang Yerim...where are you?" Your mama will kill me if I don't find you. Then, as a ghost I will haunt the both of you. I promise." She checks their bedroom and Yeri's room to find nothing again. That leaves one room.

 

"Oh, no..no. Not there, anywhere, but there." She goes to her art room, and indeed, giggling away in a puddle of spilled paint. Is one very red and blue covered little monster named, Kang Yeri.

 

"Oh my god, Yerimie." She snatches the child up. "You're a mess."

 

Seulgi then carefully runs some warm water, but not overly warm. Filling the tub enough and sets Yeri inside. She holds on to her daughter, as she washes the paint off her body first.

 

"Oh. Yerimie I really hope that this means you'll be an artist. We have nothing in common so far."

 

Yeri happily splashes away getting water everywhere, especially on the floor and the brunette. "Yea, I'm going to have to change this shirt." However, when she's taking her time to clean the paint off the small child's face. She couldn't help but to smile. Yeri was adorable that much she admitted. Once in her room she tried to dress her. But Yeri rejected everything. The blue star pajamas, the striped pajamas. Purple pants and a white shirt. A baseball themed pajama set, nearly everything.

 

"Yerimie please pick something. I beg of you." She literally kneeled before the dark-haired child. "You never give mama a hard time with this."

 

Yeri responded by leaping on to her back. She laughed as she pulled onto brown hair, very hard. "Ow, okay. That's enough play time. Kiddo, we really need you to put some clothes on. Too early for you to be a nudist."

 

Then Seulgi shows her a bunny onesie, and a bear onesie. Gifts from Joy and Seungwan, purposely done as a representation of her and Joohyun.

 

"Yeri-ah, please pick one of these."

 

Yeri appears to be looking thoughtful. She crawls over to the bear onesie. "This one of course, mommy."

 

No one is more surprised than Seulgi. She thought for sure Yeri would pick the purple bunny one, and not the yellow bear onesie. "Really? Well okay then. Glad that's done."

 

She puts the teddy bear onesie on to her daughter. Then downstairs sets her down on the floor with some surrounding toys.

 

"Now mommy is so tired. Please be good for like ten minutes." The brunette tiredly collapses on the couch. Yeri stares at her mommy for a few minutes. When she sees that she's not moving at all. The small child comes over, and crawls on top of Seulgi. She taps her face.

 

"Mommy get up! It's no fun if you'll be like this."

 

Seulgi doesn't budge, even with Yeri's constant tapping to her face. So, Yeri decides to make herself comfortable and nestles into the brunette. She really does have so much with Mommy Bear. She drifts off herself asleep, head buried in the crook of her neck. That was exactly how Joohyun found them when she got home. Seulgi asleep with an arm protectively around the sleeping Yeri.

 

"Oh, my two loves." She smiles, and snaps photos of her adorable wife, and cute baby. "Honey." The raven whispers kissing Seulgi awake.

 

"Hm. Oh Hyunnie? Did you just get back?"

 

"Yea, and I saw the most adorable thing. I thought you said that my baby hated you?" She teases.

 

"She does."

 

"Oh, really." She gestures to the child asleep on top of her. Seulgi blinks.

 

"What? How'd she even get here?"

 

Joohyun chuckles. "Honey. She's your daughter. It was too cute seeing this. Come on, lets put her in her room."

 

The couple carefully place baby Yeri in her bed. Seulgi smiles softly. Yeri is really adorable while asleep. That much is clear. No one would see the evilness here. While she sleeps so peacefully. Joohyun places a feather light kiss on Yeri's forehead then leads her wife to their own bedroom.

 

She kisses Seulgi hard and passionately. They are soon making out heavily on the bed. Joohyun finds that Seulgi taking care of Yeri so well is a definite turn on. Her partner is a good mother, and she knows everyday she made the right choice in marrying her.

 

"Mmm, baby you're so hot when you're in mama bear mode."

 

"Oh. You like that about me huh, Hyun."

 

"Hm." She nods. "I love you." She tries to pull off Seulgi's shirt, attacking her neck with hot kisses.

 

"Finally. Finally gonna get laid. Thank you pringles gods."

 

 Just as Joohyun has Seulgi's shirt off, bra halfway removed, and button on her jeans open. They hear familiar cries.

 

"Dammit!"

 

Joohyun chuckles then kisses Seulgi's lips. "I'll be right back, okay. Aw, Seul baby don't pout."

 

"Kang Yerim! Why won't you let me get some!!" She yells out in exasperation. Nearby baby Yeri is only giggling away at her mama bear's suffering. Yes, her work for the day has been completed.

 

 

A/n: Hope this was enjoyed as much as I enjoyed writing. Hope, you all still want to read this. I'd love to write more ^^