Yeri doesn't like pringles!

What Mama Bunny Wants She Gets

A/N: Hi readers, been awhile no? Well I am back with a new chapter of this story and honestly it only came to me randomly while I was outside and was done in a matter of hours. But I promise it is a decent read, as I always try to bring nothing but decent Seulrene!! Please enjoy ^^


 

Kang Seulgi has always dreamed of all the things she could do with her future child. She imagined all the many shared interests they might have. Like singing, dancing, and maybe the love of art and drawing. She and her child would also enjoy eating great food together, especially the best food of al,  pringles. It was very clear from an early point that Yeri was not that child of her dreams.

 

“Try it!” Seulgi says.

 

“No, no, no!” Little Yeri shakes her head, stomping her foot down on the ground.

 

“Come on Yeri-ah. You won’t know if you like it or not. If you don’t try it.”

 

“No, it’s gross mommy.”

 

“No it’s not. How could you even say that?”

 

To Joohyun it sounds like her wife and daughter are arguing over food, again.

 

“What’s going….” She pauses when she sees Seulgi with an open can of pringles. She is trying desperately to offer Yeri one. The small dark-haired child dressed in her pink pajamas is frowning, with arms crossed over her chest.

 

“Hyunnie, make her try it. She listens to you.”

 

“No, mama. I don’t like them, it’s gross.”
 

“They are not, you brat!”

 

Joohyun must diffuse this situation she picks Yeri up. “Baby, calm down. No one’s going to make you try anything you don’t like.”

 

“But Hyunnie?” Seulgi looks betrayed.

 

“It is also not nice to call the snack mommy loves gross, now is it?”

 

“They are gross.”

 

“Yerimie.” She frowns. “That isn’t nice.”

 

“Fine.” Yeri lets her mama put her back down to the ground. “I’m still not eating your pringles!” She sticks her tongue out at the monolid woman.

 

“Oh that is it! I’ll make sure that you have so many vegetables on your plate. You won’t even know what to do with them all.”

 

Yeri is long gone. All the couple can hear is Ariana Grande music playing loudly. Seulgi groans.

 

"Aish, that kid. She is like a bratty teenager already.”

 

Joohyun hugs her in order to distract her. “Honey, calm down. If Yeri doesn’t want to try pringles. She doesn’t have to.”

 

“She’s like the very opposite of a daughter that I wanted. Food was all we had left to bond us, and now that’s gone too.”

 

“Seul, you’re overreacting, okay.”

 

“Yah, Kang Yerim! Turn that noise off.”

 

“No, it’s Ariana Grande, not noise. She’s the best mommy.”

 

“Oh, that so? Well, two can play at that game.” Seulgi runs off and starts looking through her extensive Beyonce collection. “Ha, prepare to hear some Single Ladies! You know real music!” She shouts.

 

Yeri groans. “Fine, then I will play Greedy. Take that mommy!”

 

 The war continues on up until the point Joohyun can’t take Crazy in Love vs Be Alright any longer.

 

“That is it! Enough the two of you. Turn both of your music down and go to bed.”

 

“But Hyunnie!”

 

“But Mama!”

 

“No. I have spoken. Now, baby please go to bed.” She kisses Yeri on the forehead.

 

“Fine, but Ariana is still best.”

 

“No she isn’t! Queen B rules over your little pop princess!” Seulgi fires back.

 

Joohyun just grabs her wife into a passionate kiss to try to calm her down. Yeri closes her eyes.

 

“Ew, you are so gross, mommies!” she complains.

 

“Then go to bed.”

 

“You too mommy. You need more sleep since you’re old!”

 

“Oh, that’s it. I’m going to bed.” Seulgi decides and goes to her and Joohyun’s bedroom slamming the door shut.

 

“I’m going to bed too, Mommy!”

 

“Well good then Yerimie. Have a good night!”

 

“You too!” She closes her own door. Joohyun just doesn’t understand any of this. Is this what her life has come down to. Her wife versus her baby. She checks on Yeri who is snuggled up with both her pink bunny, and purple teddy bear.

 

“Sweetie, are you okay?” Joohyun runs her fingers through dark hair.

 

“I’m sleeping mama.”

 

“With your eyes open, baby?”

 

“Yes. I’m a vampire.”

 

“Okay then my little vampire. I guess then you don’t want banana and chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast in the morning.”

 

“I do! I do!”

 

“But vampires don’t eat food, Yeri-ah.”

 

“Well I will be a vampire that does.”

 

Joohyun chuckles and kisses her cheek. “Honey, is this really about mommy’s pringles?”

 

“Yes. I don’t like them.”

 

“Okay, okay. I promise that you won’t have to eat them. But be a little nicer to mommy okay. She really loves her pringles.”

 

“Fine I will, but you promise that I won’t have to eat them.”

 

“I promise. Goodnight okay Yerimie. Get some sleep, with eyes closed alright.”


 

She goes to see Seulgi laying down cuddled up with her favorite pringles shaped pillow.

 

“Well. I hope that you plan to cuddle me that much, otherwise I’m going to be really jealous.” She smiles softly.

 

“I’m asleep, Hyunnie.”

 

Joohyun sighs. But gently pulls the pillow away, and replaces it with herself. She wraps her arms around Seulgi’s shoulders, and kisses her.

 

“Seulgi-yah, honey. Are you upset with me?” She kisses her some more, which is very hard for the brunette to ignore.

 

“A-Asleep… Hyun.” Seulgi repeats with eyes closed.

 

Joohyun responds by lightly nibbling on one of her exposed red ears and kisses to her jawline.

 

“Don’t be angry Seul. Come on talk to me?”

 

Monolids open. “That kid is evil.”

 

“Come on. Just because she wouldn’t taste the pringles.”

 

“It’s not only that. But this means war Hyunnie… you have…" Only Joohyun gets up and drops her robe, revealing her very, very body. Seulgi sees s right away and drops.

 

“I...I…”

 

“What were you saying Seulgi-yah?’ she smiles and takes her lips for a kiss.

 

“I don’t know anymore.”

 

“Very good. Now just focus on me for tonight.”


 

The next morning Yeri is being shaken awake.

 

“Yah, Yerimie wake up, okay.”

 

“Mommy?” She yawns. “What….”

 

“Here taste this.” She has a pringle in her hand.

 

“Ah, mommy get it away!”

 

“Yeri-ah, no need to scream. Just taste it.”

 

“Mama!!!!” Yeri screams for Joohyun who comes running.

 

“Yeri-ah, what is it?”

 

“Mommy!” She says and points. Joohyun sees Seulgi with the can of pringles in her hands.

 

“Oh, that is it. Seulgi come with me right now. Yerimie come down to breakfast when you get out of bed.”

 

The second they get to their room Joohyun snatches the can away.

 

“Hey!”

 

“Seulgi, enough. Give me all of your pringles, every single last can.”

 

“What, what’re you going to do with them?” She asks nervously.

 

“I’ll keep them safe, until you decide to come back to your senses.”

 

“No Hyun! Don’t do it, anything but that.”

 

“This is for your own good honey.”

 

“No it isn’t!” But the monolid woman watches in horror and Joohyun carries away a huge box full of her pringles.

 

“Hyunnie, don’t do this to me. I beg of you.”

 

The raven sighs. “This is all for your own good, you will see sweetie. I do this because I love you!”

 

“No you don’t. This hurts me, love doesn’t hurt like this.”

 

“Baby calm down. You’ll get your pringles back.”

 

Joohyun leaves and Seulgi quickly grabs a small container from under the bed, full of original pringles.

 

“Ha.” She laughs. “Like that is even my true stash!”


 

Breakfast rolls around and Joohyun is proud that her wife and baby are being nice.

 

“Can you please pass the syrup mommy?” Yeri smiles politely.

 

“Of course my Yerimie.” She pinches her cheek.

 

Something does feel kind of off though the raven admits. “Are you two okay?”

 

“Perfectly fine, Hyunnie. Oh, Yeri you have syrup on your face.” she carefully wipes her cheek.

 

“Thank you mommy.”

 

“Hm?” Joohyun doesn’t think she actually believes this act of theirs. But the house phone rings and she leaves to answer it. The second she is gone Seulgi produces a pringle.

 

“The quicker you try it. The faster I leave you alone.”

 

“Where do you get all of these pringles from mommy?” She asked, with wide fearful eyes.

 

“I’m magical. Now try it!”

 

“No!
 

“Yerimie, try it!”

 

“No, I won’t.”

 

“If you love me even a little, tiny bit. You will try it.”

 

“Nuh-uh, no way.”

 

Joohyun is returning so Seulgi quickly devours all the pringles in the container leaving no evidence behind.

 

“Mama. Mommy still has pringles!”

 

“She’s lying to you. You remember that you took all my stash Hyunnie, and left me heartbroken.”

 

“Um…”

 

“Mama, mommy is the liar. She’s still trying to make me eat her gross chips.”

 

“They are not gross!”

 

“Yes, they are.”

 

The raven can’t take anymore of this. It is a completely ridiculous fight over pringles at that.

 

“That is it. I’m done, I give up here. Mama is going out for her own timeout. You two figure whatever this is out.” she grabs her car keys and leaves her family there without as much as a goodbye.

 

"Now look at what you did, Yerimie!”

 

“Me? You’re the mommy. I’m just a kid.”

 

“You know that excuse will only work for so long.”

 

Now that their mediator is gone. It was every girl or woman for themselves. Yeri retreats for the living room sitting on the couch with her toys and watching cartoons. Just when she thinks that she is safe a chip comes out of nowhere.

 

“Yah. Mommy!”

 

“Yeri-ah. You have no idea the unlimited amounts of pringles that I have stashed in various places in our house. Every time you think you’re alone. I’ll be there with pringles in hand.”

 

“Mommy. I think that you need a nap.”

 

“I will later on, now eat the pringles.”

 

“No, leave me alone.”

 

“Alright then. There is only one way to settle this.”

 

“Fine.” Yeri gets up.

 

"Water guns?”

 

“Water guns! I will win too mommy, bye.” She runs off to get her water gun.

 

“I will win. Meet you back here in 5 minutes.”
 

 

Joohyun is with her best friend Yongsun. She spent most of her time venting, then crying, and now drinking. “Yongsun-ah, one more drink.”

 

“No Hyun, no more. You’re already tipsy.”

 

“Am not.” She hiccups. “I need it. My wife and baby fight all the time. They are driving me so crazy.”

 

Yongsun rubs her back. “Hyun there is only a couple of things you can do.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Divorce Seul?”

 

“No, never. She’s my wife, my love, my soulmate. My teddy bear, my baby...my everything.”

 

“Yes. I know that sweetie. So you can also give Yeri away…”

 

“No, oh my god. Are you high? I can’t just give my Yerimie away. My sweet cutie, adorable angel. She is my daughter!”

 

“Well, you asked for my advice.” Yongsun shrugs.

 

“No I didn’t. Your advice by the way.”

 

“Then what are you doing here?”

 

“To drink! Just pour me another drink.”

 

“Well, you’ll have to figure out a solution. Otherwise, they’ll just keep on going at it. They might really hurt one another.”

 

“No, it couldn’t get that bad.”


 

Water gun fight turns into a pillow fight, which somehow turned into a cake and cookie fight. It leaves the living room looking like a battlefield. The floor is full of cookies, cake and pillow feathers. Yeri is behind one of the couches with her water gun in hand. She looks up.

 

“Give it up mommy!"

 

“No!” Seulgi shouts from her own couch. She too has her water gun in hand. “You know what you have to do.”

 

“I won’t do it.” Yeri starts shooting her water gun, and so does the brunette. They both duck at the same time, behind their respective couches. Yeri sees she doesn’t really have all that much water left. It might be time to call some sort of truce.

 

“Mommy. I’m going to run out of water soon. Does this mean a lot to you?”

 

“Yes. I just want us to have stuff in common, Yerimie.”

 

The small child looks thoughtful and peaks out from the couch. “Really?”

 

“Yes, sweetie. Food is our last hope, otherwise we have nothing. I…” Seulgi comes out and hugs her. “But if you don’t want to eat pringles. Then I won’t make you.”

 

“Oh, thank you mommy. I…” But Seulgi quickly sneaks a chip in . It silences her for a bit. Then Yeri chews and chews some more.

 

“So, what do you think?”

 

“I think….”

 

“Yea?”

 

“I think….”

 

“Yea, well spit it out Yerimie!”

 

“I think they are really gross.” She spits out the chewed up, wet pringle spraying Seulgi with crumbs.

 

“Yah, you little monster.”

 

“Ha ha. You should see your face mommy!”

 

Seulgi wipes her face and tiredly falls down on the ground. “I give up. We just can’t coexist.”

 

Yeri looks down at her bear-like mommy. Then lays down too. “But mommy just because I don’t like pringles. It doesn’t mean that I don’t love you.”

 

“What, really?”

 

“Of course mommy.” She rolls her eyes. “You’re fun and I don’t like mama’s nasty carrot cakes either but I still love her too, understand?”

 

Seulgi nods and offers her hand for a fist bump which Yeri does fist bump with her.

 

“I’m really tired now.”

 

“Yea me too. Nap time?”

 

“Naptime.” Yeri agrees and snuggles up to her bear mommy.

 

“Hey. I got it, we have sleep in common.” Seulgi yawns.

 

“Mommy everyone has sleep in common.” Yeri also yawns. Soon enough, they fall asleep together like any mommy and child. The door opens when Joohyun returns. She sees the utter chaos that is her living room. She screams.

 

“What happened to my beautiful living room? My purple curtains!” She shouts. “Kang Seulgi! Kang Yerim!”

 

Both of them wake up in an instant.

 

“Hyunnie?”

 

“Mama?”

 

“Who is repsonsible for this mess?” Joohyun gestures to the cake, cookies and feathers everywhere.

 

“Yerimie!”

 

“Mommy!”

 

The both point to each other so fast. Joohyun is not happy at all. “Both of you are in so much trouble you have no idea!”

 

“Oh crap. Run Yerimie, every woman for themselves!” Seulgi runs off fast.

 

“Wait for me mommy. I don’t want a timeout.” The small child gets up and runs after the brunette. Joohyun tiredly sighs and goes into the kitchen. She isn’t really going to chase after them. She’ll get them where it hurts later when they think they are safe.

 

“Oh, they have just released one very, very unhappy bunny. I will have my revenge for everything they just put me through. Just wait, Seulgi-yah, Yerimie. Mama Bunny will have her revenge.”


 

A/N: K, so it’s done. I personally liked writing this a lot, so hoped it was enjoyed too ^^