The party

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae woke up startled. There was a commotion outside her room. Actually, the whole mansion was buzzing. She got up to brush her teeth and change from her pajamas. Half asleep, bae was brushing her teeth when she heard distant shouting.

 

"I am telling you that you can't go to her room she is still asleep!"

 

"then I'll wake her up to the good news!"

 

The voices were familiar bae finished brushing her teeth when the door busted open.

 

"hello Mr. Jay . Irene" bae walked out of the bathroom and stretched.

 

"oh I can see your stomach" Jay reached out to touch the bare skin but his hand was quickly swatted away by Irene.

 

"ouch. Stingy" Jay rubbed his hand and faked a frowning face.

 

"today is your day bae get dressed we're having a party here. Oh dress up formally you're meeting a lot of important people" Jay looked at the clock "oooo look at the time I have to go! See you bae bae!"

 

"bye Jay Jay" bae just smiled at how childish the much older man is.

 

"Jay Jay huh?" Irene stood opposite bae crossing her arms in displease.

"cute huh?" bae honestly thought it was cute. She was taken aback when Irene rolled her eyes and scoffed. But then Irenes eyes were fixated on something.

 

"is something wrong with my pajamas?" bae looked at where Irene was looking. It was her pajama shorts.

 

"yes. They're too short" Irene broke her intense eye contact with bae's legs.

 

"I- I have to go" Irene abruptly stated and got out of the room.

 

"M-MISS Ir..ene…" bae missed her chance to actually ask Irene to accompany her to the party in the evening. But she lived with her so there's always another time right?

 

Suddenly a group of women with dresses, suits, hair and make up stylists flooded the room.

 

"miss bae we need to get you ready! hurry come on get in the shower!" a woman with strawberry blond hair commanded

 

"w-what is goin-" bae was having a mini anxiety attack trying to process all the women eyeing her like prey.

 

"GO" the woman pushed her into the bathroom and shouted "30 MINS"

 

 

Evening rolled by fast. And bae still had hope of asking Irene to kind of hangout with her. its all she can think about. But of course bogum is going to be with her. bae stopped having hope. A part of why she worked so hard. Was to prove herself to Irene. What bae wanted to say to Irene was.

 

Look at me. Only me.

 

"wow. Even though this is our work but we really outdone ourselves ladies" the blond women wiped her forehead of sweat and stood back admiring her work.

 

"hey there ladies are you done pimping bae ou-" Jay stood still for a moment almost… flustered?

 

"a-ahem shall we go bae bae? theres some p-people who would like to meet you"

 

"s-sure" bae mocked Jay's stutter and laughed which seemed to make Jay relax a bit.

 

Bae wore a chic suit she wore soft light make up and her hair was curled to perfection, hot red lipstick made the beauty mark located above her lips more prominent.

 

"you look really good. how old are you again?" Jay stole a few glances at bae as they were walking to the hall where the party was held.

 

"illegal" bae deadpanned the looks the housemaids and workers were giving her were offending her. they weren't necessary bad looks. But its more like they finally noticed her and maybe. just a bit. fawned over her.

 

"oh oops" Jay laughed it off "we're here. Shall we?" Jay offered his hand which bae took since why not right?

 

As soon as bae and Jay walked into the hall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter