Enter: Hwang Tiffany.

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks have passed since mother passed. The headmaster gave me this time before coming back to school, kyungsoo and amber came over every day to hangout. Give me the school work I am missing. And occasionally watch me cry and join me. They would sleep over whenever I had my crying fits. Irene didn’t talk to me after the funeral. Not that I care.

 

 But we are going to start living together from now on. So, it is better to be on better terms. At least so that mother in heaven doesn’t have to worry about her only daughter fighting the people she lives with on a daily basis. I have to apologize for what happened, forgive her and start a new page.  

 

On the morning of my first day back to school after mothers' death. I had breakfast with Irene's family. It was the first time I got out of my room since the funeral.

 

It was just Irene and the headmaster. I never saw her mother or father for some reason. But I better not pry.

 

"good morning headmaster. Miss Irene" I greeted them both before trying to find a place to in the massive dining hall. Rich people….

 

"g-good morning" Irene quickly turned around almost not believing what she is seeing.

 

"good morning bae. Its nice having you for breakfast. Please sit next to Irene." He smiled at me warmly before flashing a quick grin to Irene.

 

"sure?" I replied before making way to her.

I sat next to her an it made me realized three things.1) She looks really red she properly has a fever. 2) She is fidgeting a lot maybe she needs the bathroom?. 3) she really IS beautiful, but that’s just between me and myself.

 

"are you sick? You look really red" I asked her as I continued to stare at her

 

"n-no I am not sick. Would you like some bread?" she quickly dismissed my question and reached for the bread sitting on the huge table with all kinds of food.

 

"are you sure? You are. Like. bright red" I reached out to feel her forehead to make sure. She was warm but not feverish.

 

"yes.. I am sure.." I didn’t realize I still had my hand on her forehead because I was so mesmerized by her smile.

 

I smiled back and retracted my hand.

 

What was that.

 

 No I am not going through that route again. She is disgusted anyways. Oh crap I should take this moment to apologize to her for what I said before.

 

After I calmed myself down I looked at Irene again.

 

And she was staring at me the whole time.

 

"is there something on my face?" I asked her like an idiot. I was too stunned by the fact that I was being stared at by the 'queen'.

 

"actually yes.. here let me get it for you" Irene reached out and wiped the corner of my mouth.

 

"there, all good" she took the bit of jam that was on my face and put it in .

 

Before I could blush at what just happened the headmaster coughed to get our attention.

 

"sorry to interrupt your little moment Irene. But the driver is waiting and you are both late." He was right we were late. But why did he just tell Irene to?... are they messing with me?... I need to keep my guard up around her. Being a little friendly is okay.

 

But I am NOT going to catch feelings for Irene bae.

 

I got up and hurried to the car. Irene following suit but much slower.

 

"what are you doing? come on! we are going to be late!" I grabbed her hand and started dragging her to the car.

 

Once we were in the car. Silence. Awkward painful silence filled the atmosphere.

 

I should apologize now.

 

"uhh, Irene can I talk to you?" I looked at Irene. I was already fidgeting and nerves were through the roof.

 

"you are already talking. Might as well say what you want" Irene said not moving her eyes from looking through the car window.

 

"… the last time I tutored you I went too far. I am really sorry." I hung my head low. And looked at my fidgeting hands.

 

"I shouldn’t even have been bothered that you were grossed out by me. But I hope we can put our differences aside and get along better." I looked outside trying to not show how hurt I was that Irene thought I was gross.

 

"I never thought you were gross. And for calling you a 'peasant' and 'commoner' all the time… it was childish of me. I am sorry bae. Lets treat each other better from now on" I looked back to Irene and saw how sincere she was. But I had to make sure nothing like she did in the past would happen.

 

"pinky promise?" I took pinky promises very seriously. But Irene stared at my pinky before bursting into laughter. She controlled her laughs and extended her pinky and made a pack that shall never be broken. Because it’s a pinky promise.

 

"promise"

 

We made it just in time for first period. As soon as we entered the gates and were flooded by the queen fans. They were pushing each other, and irene and me

I was starting to lose me temper. We were already late. I started pushing people and making way. Irene was struggling. I thought she was used to this.

 

I pushed people off Irene and then grabbed her hand and yelled "isn’t that shindong?!" the students quickly started looking around and that bought us enough time to run away.

 

"cant you…. Get a… body guard?" I tried to catch my breath. When we were far enough from the fans. And Irene's answer caught me off guard.

 

"grandpa said I am not better than anyone else so he didn’t get me one. And it wouldn’t get dangerous because the teachers are around" Irene dusted herself off and adjusted her messy uniform.

 

"I guess I have one now" she smirked at me and started walking to class.

 

Sigh… I guess she is right. Can't have my legal guardians only granddaughter get hurt now can we?

 

When I caught up to Irene and I entered the class greeted by tackle from amber and kyungsoo laughing his off at bae's confused face.

 

"baaee" amber was already sobbing. kyungsoo smiled warmly at us and helped me up and dusted me off. Her gave amber a tissue. Kyungsoo always took good care of us. Kind of like a mom.

 

I guess mother doesn’t have to worry too much… I hope she's watching over how well people are taking care of me.

Before I could dwell deeper into my thoughts. Mr Heechul walked into class with someone behind him. She seemed like a new student. I didn’t listen to what he was talking about I just marveled at how pretty she was.

 

"alright settle down everyone. We have a new transfer student. Treat her well"

 Mr Heechul told her to introduce herself to the class who was already mummering loudly.

"she is so hot dude look at that body!"

 

"omg her hair is so long. I am so jealous"

 

And then the student flashed a smile effectively shutting the students up for her introduction.

 

"hello, my name is Tiffany Hwang. Please treat me well everyone" she bowed and started looking around before her eyes meet with a certain Irene bae. Tiffany smiled at her before she looked at Heechul directing her to her new seat.

 

"okay miss Hwang, your seat is that one" he pointed at me but he meant the seat behind me.

 

"bae I know you're already back from break but show miss Tiffany around and make her comfortable"

 

Seriously why me ? sigh…

 

"yes sir"

After class ended the class flooded around Tiffany bombarding her with questions.

"is your hair real? Its so pretty and long!"

"do you have a boyfriend?"

Before Tiffany could answer any of the questions she was asked our teacher of the next class told us to shut up and be seated.

 

It was time for our break and Tiffany was already swarmed by students. I had to show her around. I looked at Irene who was already looking at me.

"wanna go with me to show her around?" Irene looked confused like I asked her something really stupid. It was Irene's trademark look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter