Mother

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today I had to tutor the 'queen' again. The first time didn’t go to well. But I am not expecting much from her. So I am not going to get disappointed. Midterms were the next week. So I had to finish up today.

 

"hello mr choi" I smiled and bowed to the butler. "hello ms bae please come this way ms irene is waiting" wait a second. She is waiting ? well at lease she is taking it seriously.

I entered the room. And as mr choi said. She was actually waiting.

I didn’t bother greeting her because that’s a waste of breath on someone like her. "open the chemistry text book page 67" as I was pulling my stuff out of my bag I felt a strange unfamiliar stare piercing through me. When I finally opened my text book to the page I wanted I looked at irene siting in front a closed textbook just openly staring at me. "open your chemistry book to page 67" I thought she didn’t hear me so I repeated. Irene chose to ignore me again and just kept on staring.

 

Two can play that game ms irene.

I stared back hoping she would say something I can retort to. But she didn’t say anything. She just stared like a creep. "my face is not going to be on test ms irene"

"so?" irene finally said something. "so let me do my job and be over with it. Being with you for an extra second is uncomfortable to me" I saw a small twitch from irene before she finally opened her text book. "now for this chemical equation…"

 

 

I finally finished my tutoring choir. As I was packing my stuff to finally leave. Irene's hand brushed against mine and she quickly retracted it. I have to admit it hurt my feelings a bit.

"am I that gross to you ?" irene looked at me genuinely taken back by my question. "why don’t you get a different tutor then ? since I am just a disgusting commoner!?"

 I was angry I never got to take it out on her.

 I couldn’t stop myself.

 "every time I see you I am reminded how much of an idiot I was for confessing to you. Everyday after that I REGRETED it so badly. But you just had to make me suffer even more by making me tutor you even though you wanted what the was his name ?"

 irene was flabberg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter