long time no see

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae went to the headmaster's office and he had an emergency meeting so his secretary told bae she can come tomorrow. But bae had jay to worry about. After jay snapped at bae she didn’t know how to expect how work is going to be. Bae walked by jay's office when she heard a familiar voice bickering with jay.

"SO WHAT IF WE SPENT 500,000 DOLLARS IN 4 MONTHS?! AND WHY WONT MY APARTMENT KEY WORK?!"

"JENNIE THE APARTMENT IS OFF LIMITS AND THAT’S FINAL. GO HOME. YOUR DAD KEEPS BUGGING ME ABOUT YOU"

"oh riiiight… oops."

"Jennie… don’t tell me…"

"hmm?"

"you've been staying at bae's place this whole time… never once going home?"

"what about it?"

"JENNIE!"

"Mr. Park. Bae soojung has arrived" the secretary exposed bae eavesdropping behind the door.

"perfect timing. COME IN BRAT" bae closed the door behind her and jay took a deep breath. "HALF A MILLION. IN 4 MONTHS. COUNTLESS COMPLAINS FROM YOUR NEIGHBORS OF NOISES. YOU'RE DRINKING TOO?!! YOU'RE STILL UNDERAGE!!" Jay took another deep breath. massaged his nose bridge. And looked at bae "it seems i have made a mistake. Giving a teenager a place of their own… you're moving back with the bae's" Jennie's eyes almost bulged out of her head after she heard "bae's".

"WHAT? NO SHE WONT. IRENE WOULD EAT HER UP" Jennie screamed off the top of her lungs.

"SHUUUTT UPPP" jay couldn't control his voice and screamed. And as bae saw that the both quieted down she chimed in

"… do I have any say in this?"

"no. you DO NOT. You're still a minor. And the headmaster. your legal guardian has heard about EVERYTHING. You're going back. Your credit card is rebuked. And your car is confiscated"

He heard e-everything?

"you're DISMISSED. GET BACK TO WORK BAE SOOJUNG. COME TAKE MISS JENNIE" the security meekly nodded and grabbed a struggling Jennie.

"BAE BEAR I'LL SEE YOU LATER IT'S BEEN SO FUN SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY!~" but jennie's word fell on deaf ears.

T-The headmaster heard everything… I am so screwed.

Bae walked into her office and made a check list of all the things that happened. 1) Meiqi went back to her family. 2) her apartment is gone 3) she has not a dime to her name. 4) kyungsoo offered the take the kitten as soon as he heard about bae going back to the mansion on the phone call.

Back to square one…

She sighed and got straight to work. Dreading the conversation she had to make with the headmaster.

 

 

The clock finally hit 9 pm bae checked her Instagram since she finished work until she heard a knock on her door.

"oh one last thing… deactivate and make a private account" Jay looked exhausted as he peeped from behind the door

"WHAT? I HAVE LIKE. A MILLION FOLLOWERS JAY"

"I don’t give a . Investors are looking at the page and doubt your abilities since you're spending so much money PUBLICLY… deactivate or I'll have the IT department hack it and deactivate it for you."

"okay…" bae realized that what he was saying wasn’t completely unreasonable.

Bae fiddled with her phone and showed jay that she deactivated.

"happy?"

"very… and go back to the salon your roots are s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter