The One. The Only. Jay Park

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Hwang enterprises headquarters in Seoul. Or at least that what they call this apartment. It wasn’t a small apartment. Actually, it was kind of huge.

All Hwang property was seized the moment they dipped into the debt with the investors.

bae entered the apartment and it was apparent to her the state of the men in business suits sitting all proper brooding in the massive living room.

Bae fidgeted around not liking the sullen atmosphere. The maid let her in and it seemed no one even bothered to give bae a glance. All of them sulking in their crushed hopes and dreams. But then a man. In his early thirties waltzed into the room and the brooding demeanor of the businessmen was replace with stiffness and fidgeting around with their pens and papers.

 

Aah, I am guessing he is the one..

 

"Oh, our guest has arrived! Ms. Jessi please be a doll and pour us all some wine!"

 

"I am a minor. Mr. Jay, I presume?"

 

"We got ourselves a sharp one huh guys?"

 

"Hello everyone" bae eyes each of the men and bowed " I am bae soojung I will be working under your care from now on. I look forward to building trustworthy relations during my time with the Hwang company"

 

"are you insane?! Look at her she is a child! I knew from the moment that you took the office away from your father the company will collapse!" a tall handsome man with giant ears pointed at bae with disgust and disinterest.

"Mr. ok is right. Your father would never give you the seat of CEO. You took advantage of your fathers weakened state and stole it away. Such a bad son"

 

What is going on here?

 

"wait a second. The reports mentioned that your father stepped down willingly"

 

"Oh, not so sharp after all. Nope, kiddo my father was driving the company into more corners after some" jay paused and looked around "associates filled his head with 'unorthodox' solutions to our problems" Mr. giant ear man stiffened and relaxed back into his chair "he wasn’t fit for the role so I took over. I won't let this company die"

 

Hmmm, so that’s Mr. Ok and Mr. Jang. They look as guilty as I have presumed.

 

"I see. Then the meeting you're having with these gentlemen is already done?"

 

"what do you mean done?! You're here to show us what you have that might save us from this mess. I thought you said this kid was smart!" Mr. Ok was not pleased by what bae was saying at all. But something about him seemed off. And bae knew exactly what.

 

"she doesn’t look promising. Well gentlemen if you would excuse me I have more important matters to attend to" Mr. Jang smirked at bae and gathered his things and pumped her shoulder on his way out.

 

Yeah like your money wiring is still not completely over… it's still sloppily progressing though.

 

"I am leaving too! What a waste of time! It has been fun gentlemen but the Hwang enterprises has seen its last breath"

 

Oh getting feisty there for someone who contributed to that.

 

"it's fine. I am only here to show Mr. Jay. Everyone who is not interested can leave."

 

And surely everyone did a double take and glanced around and left.

 

"so jay you hired this squirt to work with all the numbers huh?" Mr. Kim put an arm around bae's shoulder and ruffled her hair.

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter