Brutal Training

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie Kim.

A girl that's more than confident. she can get whatever. And whoever she wants.

And Jennie has set her mind on bringing the cool. Charming. Intelligent Bae to the surface for the world to see. And what better way to start doing that than to change everything that makes Bae who she is.

Jennie knew that Bae doesn’t show her cool side to her friends or family. It's only with work-related meetings. But Jennie noticed a different Bae when she came over to Bae's house to drink. A girl with a different charm.

Ah, this girl has no idea…

Bae was a normal high school student. With normal high school student love trouble. But Jennie couldn't help but think. If Bae acted the same way to everyone the same way she acts to charm business partners. And the same way she acted when she came over for drinks…

She would be irresistible… but first…

"Bae bear… you have all that money and this is the coat you have ?" Jennie's voice turned serious. Bae looked up and saw Jennie crossing her hands: looking down on her. Bae thought carefully before answering.

"what do you mean… I like this coat… it's my only one for a reason. No need more than 1 coat if it is doing its purpose… hey can help me up already I am freezing"

"also… when was the last time you went to a hair salon?" Jennie eyed Bae's hair with distaste.

"you mean the barber?"

Jennie almost fainted on the spot. No wonder Bae's hair was the equivalent of staring at paint dry. Boring.

shoulder length black hair. That’s it. Bae had a beautiful face but she was PLAIN.

Almost painfully plain for Jennie to wrap her head around. she knew she needed help. And she could only think of one place.

"you're making my head hurt… come Bae bear we're going to put you on a total makeover path! The cool Bae here I come~~"

Jennie dragged Bae to a part of town she never been too. All she saw were rich snotty brats with fur jackets and blinding diamond rings and designer bags. She always thought materialistic things were unnecessary. But Jennie's eyes were glowing. She was in her element. Bae and Jennie walked into what looks like a hair salon. Bae thought it was too fancy to be called one. Her barber was a nice guy and he gave her Hershey's after every haircut.

"hello rose~~ look what I got you ~~~" the red-haired woman turned around and her neutral expression turned into shook.

"LOOK AT THOSE SPLIT ENDS! Oh oops… I am sorry my name is rose park but you can call me rose~" the duality of the woman told Bae more than she needed to know about her.

I hate that kind of girls…

"so I am getting a haircut? Is that your idea of change?" Bae turned her face away. Ignoring what she just heard.

"JENNIE SCHOOL LESSON #1!" Jennie screamed in the middle of the reception hall. Startling Bae and rose.

"when someone makes an unnecessary y comment. You smile and hit them back with a comeback!" Jennie pointed at rose without shame.

Bae looked confused for a second but then she figured out that she must say something back to this rose person. So Bae smiled and turned to rose.

"can someone else cut my hair? I'd hate to make you go through the trouble also can I see your manager? I believe it's mister yang? I'd like to discuss some business-related matters. Tell him the Hwang company representative is here for him." Bae walked past rose and went to another hair stylist. Someone caught her eyes and Bae felt like that person might be good.

The hair stylist was a guy named Kibum. But his name tag said "key". Key was even more mean than rose but he didn’t change his attitude in a split second to please Bae. consistent. That’s what Bae thought of key. It wasn’t like he was being mean for the hell of it. Bae knew her hair and general look was a mess.

"listen miss Bae this won't do. I am going to have to make you come back here every month at least. Your hair habit's consists of you putting it in a bun over and over. So. I am chopping it all off and dying it the color Jennie suggested." Jennie stood behind key barking orders and key had a sassy comeback for everything she said.

"hey make sure to make her look good I never heard about you working here so I don’t know how this will turn out!" Jennie crossed her arms and huffed at the blond man as he was washing Bae's hair. He looked her dead in the eyes and snickered.

"uha sure. why don’t you go check your faded roots before you check my skills as a hairstylist lol"

"ooooo sick burn key" Bae raised her hand for a high five. Key glanced at her hand and smiled. And high fived Bae.

"speaking of burn do you smell something?" Bae looked around and saw a client hair completely fried and a certain red hair girl bowing down apologetically. The red hair made eye contact with Bae and Bae smirked and looked away.

"okay Bae first I am going to dye it this warm brown shade. I am not going to crazy with the colors because you still need to look professional right?" Bae nodded and key soon finished and dried her hair. Jennie stood back observing the blond man like a hawk as he skillfully moved the scissors around Bae's head. Key wiped the sweat off his forehead and stepped back. And said.

"this might be the best thing I did…" as key was admiring his work Jennie came back from dying her root and screamed from the top of her lungs.

"OH MY LITERAL GOD! BAE NEVER GROW YOUR HAIR OUT. N E V E R. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!"

"I look like Amber… but with brown hair" Bae ran her hand through her newly cut hair. Missing her hair already.

"Amber sure doesn’t have your face!" Jennie was excited but quieted down to look at every part of Bae's face.

"the brown hair totally brought out her hazel eyes! Nice job key!" Jennie complemented the man who was busy taking pictures of Bae from every angle.

"look at how many likes this got so far!" key showed Bae his Instagram and he posted her picture. Without her consent.

"hey hey tag her Instagram too!" Jennie got closer to have a better look at key's phone and typed in Bae's Instagram. Again. Without Bae's consent.

Bae's normally quite phone kept beeping and when Bae unlocked it Jennie snatched it and screamed. Again.

"JENNIE SCHOOL LESSON #2! NOTIFICATIONS SHOULD BE OFF. ONLY PHONE CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES ARE ALLOWED!... also make your accounts public… and delete all these pictures of cats and this pink cake. They're not cool! You're a new Bae now! Thank you key we're going now!" Jennie's next destination was Bae's closet. Bae had a weird relationship with closets. She wants to get out of one so bad but society isn’t ready for such a scandalous revel.

"… this is ALL is going in the trash. Trash. Trash.." Jennie looked at the photo wall in Bae's room and stared at it. She had pictures of everyone. Even Irene. But no Meiqi. Jennie took Irene's picture and said "trash" Bae laughed and nodded. She took the picture from Jennie, ripped it apart and threw it in the trash.

"I am renewing your room. I have a close friend who is a famous interior designer. He has a weird furniture but he is the best at what he does. While I talk to him. put everything you want in a box and the rest is in the TRASH" Jennie shouted as she walked out of the room to call her friend.

"okay, you're so bossy..." Bae looked around and picked the pictures off the wall. And left everything else and gave her soon to be old room one last glance.

Is this really going to change anything?

Bae heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it. A tall handsome man wearing a suit walked in with 4 other men. The men rushed with furniture and paint while Jennie greeted the suited man.

"right on time! Bae. this is Choi Seunghyun. His trade name is TOP. TOP this is the girl I told you about. She's a cutie right?~" Jennie Bae's head and then she ruffled her hair and messed it up. Bae glared at Jennie who pouted.

"it's very nice to meet you miss Bae. I heard a lot about the young girl from the Hwang enterprise. Your room is that way right? Let's go see it together" TOP spoke with a voice so deep Adele could roll in it. Bae followed Jennie and TOP to her room and they discussed the new arrangements. TOP told the two that the room will finish at the end of the day. So Jennie dragged Bae back to the rich people street. And Jennie snatched all of Bae's credit cards.

"wear this!"

"try this out now!"

"Bae look at this bag!"

Jennie's eyes have come to life. You could tell she was enjoying it. By the end of it. Bae was carrying all the. VERY HEAVY AND LOADED shopping bags. Bae's car trunk and back seat were stocked full of designer and brand names shopping bags.

She sighed and turned the car engine on. is this really going to help me change?

Bae came back home and found TOP and his helpers gone. When she finished bringing the shopping bags to her room she laid down on her bed that Jennie was already sleeping on. Jennie turned around and mumbled.

"Jennie school lesson.. #3? When you find a cute girl laying on your bed. That’s your chance for cuddles~~" Jennie threw her hand on Bae who just looked at Jennie. The question she had in her head all day finally slipped out.

"cutting my hair. Buying clothes and all of this…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter