Jealousy

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ugh… why are you all on top of me?" bae woke up to Amber bawling her eyes out and Irene and Jennie bickering with Jay trying to break the fight up.

"BAE! OH MY GOD I THOUGHT WE LOST YOU!" Amber snatched bae from the ground into a big hug.

"oh my god Amber keep it down my head hurts… what happened to the party? And where am I?" bae looked around trying to get a feel for where she is… it looks like her room but a bit more… girly.

"well, your room still has all the stylists… haul it was too messy so we brought you to Irene's room since it was to closest to the hall" Jay still trying to hold Irene and Jennie off each other tried explaining the situation.

 

Irene and Jennie finally realized that bae woke up. Irene looked away almost like she was… blushing?

 

Bae didn’t have time to prosses Irene's facial expression before Jennie jumped on the bed next to bae.

 

"oh my god baeee I was soooooo worried" Jennie took bae's face and buried it into her chest. Jennie threw a smirk at Irene's way which was greeted by a glare from Irene.

 

Irene mumbled something and then stormed out of the room. Tiffany was the only one who caught their little exchange.

 

Hoh its like that huh?... not bad Jennie…

 

"uhh umm I am t-touched by your sentiment M-Ms. Kim" bae was already red from all the alcohol but she felt her face burning up again.

"ohh come on I already said you can call me Jennie bae bear" Jennie giggled and patted bae's hair.

Bae made eye contact with Kyungsoo and Amber while Jennie was still squishing her s into bae's face. the smirks on their faces said "touched by her sentiment? Bae bear?" bae can already hear the mocks her friends have in store for the next few weeks. Months. Years. Bae being scared was an understatement.

 

"Jay.. can we talk alone?" bae was about to burst into a million pieces. She was having urges to say the least and Jennie's assets weren’t helping her keep her urges down.

"yeah of course kiddo. Everybody come on clear the room!

"ugh!" Jennie lets go but she looked satisfied when she saw bae's face. she leaned in and planted a kiss on bae's cheek and then whispered "call me" before getting up and leaving the room. Amber and Kyungsoo woo's and whistled their way out and Tiffany was laughing at how sad bae's dead body looked laying on the bed with her soul slowly leaking.

 

"so. What did you want to talk about bae?"

Bae looked down at her hand. Trying to find the best way to put her feelings into words.

"Jay. Do you know why I wanted to pick up a dying company up and tried to revive it?" bae was still looking at her hands still trying to gather her thoughts.

Jay wasn’t taken back by the question he also wondered why. He has a few assumptions one of them being "because Tiffany is an important friend right?"

Bae looked at Jay. She had a serious look on her face.

"its because I wanted to prove myself to Irene and the headmaster. Mostly Irene… she.. uh haha"

bae loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter