Page 106

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 106

Hurt

Words: 783

Rating: PG-13

 

"Hey kiddie. What are you doing here?" Yoona rolled her eyes hearing that. She ignore the girl as she let her self sink in the mattress and cover herself with duvet.

 

"Yah! Im Yoona." Yoona groan as she feel the weight of the other girl thrown to her. "Yah Sooyoung Unnie!" Yoona whine in annoyance. Sooyoung smile at her like an idiot.

 

"What is the reason you are here? You had fight with your Taengoo don't you?" Sooyoung teases. Yoona ignore the girl, by pushing the girl off the bed and covering herself again.

 

"Taengoo and Yoong sitting on a tree. F-I-G-H-T-I-N-G." 

 

Yoona kick Sooyoung out of bed. "We are not fighting ok? Taengoo and I aren't kids anymore." Yoona explained. Sooyoung doubt it.

 

"Oh really? Why the heck you call Yuri last night saying you are in front of her unit? Taeng kick you out of her house?" Sooyoung asked making Yoona glare at her.

 

"Yow Soo. Don't tease that kid anymore." Yuri came from the outside. "I think Taengoo is tired of this kid." Sooyoung teases.

 

"Yah unnie!! Taeyeon unnie won't get tired of me. I am the only beautiful and adorable girl she can have." Yoona answered. Sooyoung stick her tongue out leaving the frustrated Yoona.

 

 

"Not fighting?" Here comes Sooyoung again to tease Yoona. They are in dining area ready to eat. Yoona keeps checking her phone.

 

"She's just busy." Yoona smile. "Don't tease Yoona she cook for us." Yuri says making Sooyoung stop. The another evil smile form in her lips.

 

"I wish Taeng and You always fight so you can always c--" Sooyoung wasn't able to finish her words when a spoon hit her head. Yuri just laugh on what she see.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter