Page 117

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 117

It Was You

Words: 1621

Rating: NC-17 - Triggered Warning

A/N: I didn't use trigerred warning because it contain ual content, but because it contain Psychological Thing. I don't intent too offend anyone with this. This shot also have 'sinrin version' and 'yoontae version' . . . I got the idea with the spoken poetry I watch a year ago, and I suddenly rmeeber it to day. It was base on the OCD poem of Neil Hilborn.

I wake up the usual day, like it was the most usual thing ever happen. All the same nothing change. It was perfect for me. The clock ticks, and its perfect for my ear. The way the curtain is close is perfectly fine for me.

I fix the bed six times. I make sure that a single little wrinkle will not left unnoticed. I place the pillow perfectly side by side, making sure that non of it part will go over the border of bed frame.I open the curtain, and end up closing it again, because the way the fleets wasn’t perfectly folded.

Thoughts keep coming and out of my head, I keep thinking of non-sense things before going to bed, those are non-sense, but for me it need so much attention. I wake up early, but went to work late. I spent so much time choosing between two shampoo available in mt rack. I once thought of getting rid of other one, so that my time won’t be waste, but then when I do so I will spent another hours throwing it in can and getting it again, so I decided no to throw it anymore.

I spent so much hours making perfect the process of showering, wetting myself first, then body wash, shampoo, conditioner, body wash again, and body conditioner. But everytime I failed in one of  the steps I go back again and again at one.

I spent more hours than usual woman spent I choosing clothes in wardrobe, it’s hard for me to get the perfect pair of clothing, because perfection got out of my hand. Cooking wasn’t a hard thing for me, what hard is when I eat, I intend to separate my food by color, and if I failed my whole day was ruin, so I make sure I do it perfect every now and then.

I fasten my seat belt almost ten times. I am just making sure that I will be safe, is there anything wrong about that? I hope so, no right?

All the things changes, all the thoughts faded when I saw you. I don’t care about anything. All I see is you, how your lips curve everytime I see you. How your cheeks redden with sweet gestures I made. How your hair perfect cascade down your shoulder. How you look like an angel in disguise.

It’s funny I was able to ask you out, I ask you six times in thirty minutes. You say yes three times, but it seems not enough for me, so I continue asking. You just laugh it out, you told me it’s cute. I don’t know if it’s true, but it was you. So I have to believe . . . I want to believe, because it was you. It was you, yeah it was you. It’s hard, I should say ‘it was you’ perfectly.

Our first date, who would forget? When I fetch you in your house. You laugh saying how cute I am closing the door three times on your side. It’s crazy how I fasten your seat belt twice than I do mine. “I know I am safe with you, you fasten it twenty times.” I feel embarrass, but you assure me that itt was fine. I believe, I believe because it was you. Yes, it was you.

I ing spent my whole time organizing my food by color than talking to you on that date. Green with green, and I have some trouble with the soup. “How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter