Page 125

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was waiting for how many minutes again? 30 minutes? Nah more than this. She doesn't know when she started getting impatient in waiting, maybe because she misses Taeyeon so much. Yoona stand from her seats and look all over the place. There is no sign of Kim Taeyeon.

 

"Damn it." She curse. She look at her phone and starts ringing the girl. After almost three rings someone answered the call. "Love where are you? I've been here for so long. I thought we will meet at 9 am sharp?" Yoona can't hide her annoyance.

 

"Damn it. I overslept. Love I'll be there wait for me." Yoona can hear the rush in Taeyeon's voice. Yoona tolled her eyes. "You know what? Forget it!" With that Yoona ended the call and Taeyeon scold herself.

 

Last night, Yoona and her decided to meet and have date, but she overslept because of Yoona too. She keeps telling the girl she will sleep, but Yoona was so needy wants to have phone . She was a good girlfriend so she did. She there all for Yoona.

 

Taeyeon look over and run to her shower. She will meet Yoona no matter what. Taeyeon eagerly look for comfortable clothes to wear. But then someone was knocking at her door. It might be her best friend since Tiffany is the only loud girl who keeps bothering her. 

 

Taeyeon walks to the door to open it, she was ready to yell at Tiffany but to her surprise Yoona was standing there smiling sheepishly. 

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter