Page 116

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 116

Attention

Words: 901

Rating: NC-17

Well it never work as I thought it would be, it's crazy. I know and I don't damn know what I did for you to treat me like this.

 

You're good, maybe better? Way better? You let me fall for you, then left me. Now you're back, making me think of you and you only. But at the end of the day all you want is attention from me, and you don't literally want me back in your life.

 

Those nights we spend together even we end our relationship already, but what you do with me make me think that what if you're still mine?

 

You make me crazy over you, yet when I want you come back all you will say that I am not your home anymore, well damn because you're still my home.

 

What do you really want from me? Just to make sure that I won't be with someone knew? Because what I learned is that you're coward! Leaving me in pain, and coming back just to make sure that I won't be moving on from you.

 

You attention seeker, yet I am still in love with you. I will always love you.

 

 

"What is this?" I asked. You look at me those eyes. The look that I am always afraid of. The look that never in my wildest dream I think of.

 

"You're returning the ring I gave you, and my mind is in whole mess. Are you breaking up with me?" I asked you, but I know that silence means yes. It was broken inside and out. My whole world that you build up, well you broke them apart. It damn hurt did you know that? 

 

"I am sorry." Damn you, you never did. And all I can do is look at the ring resting in my palm. Deciding whether to just throw it because it don't matter anymore.

 

 

 

"What is this?" You smile that I always want to see. The one that could melt me. I smile as I held your hand. I look through your eyes as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter