Page 124

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment that Yoona enter that room she know that the girl sitting at the corner will be the one that will capture her heart. Yoona still remembers how cute Taeyeon was the moment they met. She was hesitant on believing that Taeyeon was a year older than her. She even thought that the older girl was younger than her. That baby face, is just one of the thousands reasons of Yoona for loving Taeyeon with all her heart.

 

"You are smiling like an idiot and I am starting to think that I got a crazy girlfriend?" Yoona chuckles as she hear the angelic voice of the older woman. She look at Taeyeon, and appreciates how y and cute Taeyeon look like right now with her hair in messy bun, in her oversized shirt, and short shorts. That shirt seems the one Taeyeon borrow and didn't return. She don't mind anyway.

 

Yoona pull Taeyeon in her lap after taeyeon settled the two cups of coffee in the center table in the living room of Taeyeon's apartment. Taeyeon ring her this morning asking for her to meet the older one. Yoona knows that they are both busy with their own life now. Meeting is a choice, and sadly they both set that aside.

 

It's quite ironic since they are not active in entertainment industry right now, but they Are barely meeting each other. Yoona being the sweet girl she is, thinks that it is much better if she will have sleep over in Taeyeon's apartment so they can cuddle like how they are to be when they are living at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter