Page 112

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 112

Fiance - Part 1

Words: 1730

Rating: NC-17

 

A/N: Exam week finally come to an end. Gonna wait for results. However, I am back. I hope you enjoy the update.

 

 

"This is my sister. Yoona meet Taeyeon. She is my fiancé." Siwan smile at her sister and her fiancé. Yoona is a bubbly type. Taeyeon is a little bit type. She is shy, yet hard headed.

 

She is not good in meeting people, but she know that she have to work with it since in no time it's not only Siwan's only sister the one she will meet, but also her fiancé's parents.

 

"Oh I am glad to finally meet the fiancé of my brother. I often ask him about you, but my brother here is ." Yoona cut her word by that as she give her brother a meaningful look. Siwan glare at Yoona, making the youngest one chuckles.

 

"However I was so excited hearing that you will visit here in Jeju. I asked the maid to cook the best delicacy here." Yoona smile as she guide her brother and Taeyeon to their kitchen.

 

Through the open window the air-steeped outdoors passed into the kitchen. Yoona was settled happily on her seat, the same with the lovers — Kim Taeyeon and Im Siwan.

 

Siwan himself wasn't ready about this, but quietly he found himself drifting into Taeyeon so much. He even find himself leaving the rest of his life with the petite woman beside him. The summer breeze from the shore that entering the window is enveloping everyone of them, stealing 

into his very thought. 

 

Marriage is a big mess to enter, but Siwan is ready to face it. Not only by himself, but with Kim Taeyeon of course. The tranquil murmur of conversation issued from the brick-tiled dinning are, where Siwan and Yoona were busy having light conversations and jokes while eating, leaving Taeyeon silently feed herself with those foods that been cooked especially for her.

 

"Oppa, when will the 'long table' be set?" A curious Yoona asked. Taeyeon watch how the young woman eat her steak with poise, yet carefree. Yoona is way different from her brother. Siwan is serious type, and always eat in a formal way. 

 

"I don't know yet. Taeyeon here is not very specific, but I understand. But for me I wants it to be next month." Yoona sighed, impatiently. She wear rhe bored expression digging hole to the steak on her plate. Hence, she was really excited with this idea. She promised her brother that he will help in the latter's wedding. But now she still need to wait for the joint decision of her brother, and soon to be sister-in-law. Yoona give Taeyeon a look. The older woman was quite nervous because of Yoona's look.

 

Siwan give her the briefing about the attitude and characteristics of her family. She learned that Yoona is quite blunt, and straightforward. A teasing one who love to make prank even in her age.

 

"Why are you not a bit more decided, I wonder." Taeyeon gulp, and also Siwan. The latter see how uncomfortable her girlfriend is. He held Taeyeon's hand and squeezed it. 

 

Siwan knows that Yoona is the most excited about the wedding since the girl is the one who open the idea of getting in tie the last time he visit his family here. It was Yoona who slap in his face that he is far from young, and need to settle down.

 

'It's a bit crazy if I settled first before you. With your age you are still a bachelor?' — that was the statement of his sister that triggered him to ask Taeyeon about tying a  knot. 

 

"You are almost thirty, are you not? And still a spinster. Oppa must be tired waiting." Taeyeon can't believe that the younger woman says it to her face to face. Siwan wan't to stop her sister.

 

"That is quite too much. Taeyeon is still young. Spinster is too much to be used. Plus I am not seem to be in much of a hurry either." Siwan nasally commented, while his knife rest in the side table. He just finish his steak by now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter