Page 128

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon glance at the album resting on the top of her brown varnished night stand. A small smile crept up to her sweet thin lips. It's been years already, but things kept coming back like in flash a timeline being presented inside her head. It doesn't gives her headache, in fact it makes her heart flutter like the first time. Like past in the present and vice versa.

 

Four years of living with her one true love is just part of her plan, it wasn't supposed to be make her complete yet it does. It's not that Taeyeon complain, who will if you are leaving your life to the fullest like today is always the last day. Seize the day. Carpe Diem.

 

Taeyeon feels the small squeeze in her shoulder and she look back to the man beside her. She smile at him, with happiness not only visible in her lips but also her eyes.

 

"You are looking at that again?" He asked, but not like a question. More of like a statement, Taeyeon nodded and hum answering the question. The man sat beside her and hug her shoulder. Taeyeon closed her eyes, resting her head in the man's shoulder. A lone tear escape her eyes, and small smile appears in her lips.

 

"I'll finally meet her again."

 

 

"It's 20 dollars for you." Taeyeon smile sheepishly, and she was able to see the astonishment on the taller woman's face. Taeyeon wants to laugh at her face, but it will ruin her effort so she just look bubbly and as if she was serious, because she really is.

 

"How come it doubles the price when it comes to me?" The woman asked with annoyance. Taeyeon like what she see, this woman is quite beautiful, whinny but will always follow what Taeyeon say.

 

"Will you buy it or not? More customers are waiting." Taeyeon who was smiling earlier look serious now, and she see how the talker girl panic.

 

"Damn it, why are you good in persuasion? Here." The woman gave 20 dollars, Taeyeon happily grab it exchanging the receipt to the girl. Giving the antique pocket watch. The taller girl scratched her nape, getting the thing she bought and leaving Taeyeon without even saying goodbye.

 

Taeyeon let out a soft sigh watching the woman enter her car, and leaving the place. She know how too far the girl from her. She was out of her reach.

 

"Checking Miss Im again?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes hearing Heechul, her work mate. The two of them was only few of the workers in the antique shop. It was owned by their uncle. Their uncle offer Taeyeon the job, and Taeyeon happily accept since she needs money too. Working to coffee shop alone that owned by her aunt won't suffice.

 

"Why do you think she keeps buying antique watches and clocks?" Taeyeon asked instead, and Heechul shrugged his shoulder. He doesn't have any idea too. The taller girl set off her feet in the place even before Taeyeon work there. It was Heechul who told her that the girl is fond of watch when he saw Taeyeon looking to the intently when asking any available watch.

 

"You can ask her instead. She look kind. She keeps buying the items you offer even you keep doubling the price." Heechul gives the idea. And Taeyeon doesn't want to agree, she doesn't want to have the small hope.

 

"I don't think so? Maybe she was just that fond of the items." Heechul only nodded, accepting the idea of Taeyeon.

 

"Where is the pocket watch of my great grandmother?! Anyone who see it?!" They heard their uncle shouting from his office. Heechul look at Taeyeon and they both laugh.

 

"I don't know that he was that sentimental." Heechul commented, and Taeyeon shook her head. Checking some other items inside the shop.

 

"I'm glad she doesn't want to install CCTV inside the shop. Our great grandmothers' wrist watch was in safe hands tho." Taeyeon says elbowing Heechul.

 

"Well Miss Im have it." And they both laugh.

 

 

 

 

"Yoona you have to go. Father will be here." The small tried pushing the girl away, but Yoona was hard headed she shook her head. She pull the smaller girl closer to her body and captured her sweet melon like lips.

 

The small girl can't help it, she find her own arms snaking Yoona's neck. She like the feeling of Yoona's lips molding with hers. She let out a moan, and she panics. She pull away and meets Yoona's eyes.

 

"Father will be home you need to go." Yoona smile and kiss the small girls cheeks.

 

"I'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter