Page 101

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 101

10 Years

Words: 585

Rating: PG-13

 

Yoona smile seeing her lovely girlfriend sitting on the passenger seat of her car. "Are you tired?" She asked with concern and obviously with worried tone. The older one answers with a smile and a nod.

 

"Where we will go? Do the other girls will be in the dorm?" Yoona asked again. "Manager oppa told me that Tiffany and Sunny will not be around. I am the only one who will be there." The older woman explains.

 

"Let me accompany you." Taeyeon look at her lover as she shook her head. "There is no way that I will allow that. We have schedule tomorrow Yoong, you have to go home."

 

"I can go home by 5 in the morning though, I don't want you being alone in dorm." Yoona says with concern. Taeyeon shook her head because she is stubborn as that. 

 

"I said no way. I am used being alone though, there are times that Sunny and Fany weren't there. I am used to it. Plus you need enough sleep." Taeyeon reason out, hoping her girlfriend will understand.

 

"I can sleep more than enough when I am with you. Plus are you that persistent because you don't want to be with me?" Yoona pout as she say the last sentence. Taeyeon glare at her.

 

"We both know that sleeping together doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter