Page 121

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon never know how long they have been doing this. All she know is she see Yoona stuck between her legs and all she did is out the younger girl's name.

 

At first it was all about little crush, but at the end she found herself wanting Yoona more than their set up. She want Yoona more than the girl wants her. 

 

She know how the girl only look for her for fun, she remember how broken she was when the other day that she visited the younger girl's apartment, there was Yoona ing this girl name Krystal at the couch.

 

Yoona never knew that she was able to see it. Yoona even tell her how her relationship with Krystal, just like them they are buddy.

 

She was now In Yoona's room taking care of the younger girl. Krystal went down to her apartment that if she could look after Yoona especially now that the girl is drunk, Krystal told her that she have stuffs to fo and Taeyeon is a good help for Yoona,

 

Without thinking so much, Taeyeon comply because she want to take care of her friend.

 

"I love you." Taeyeon's heart ache hearing this from Yoona. She can say that whoever the person Yoona was liking right now is really lucky.

 

Taeyeon sigh as she stand leaving the drank girl alone.

 

 

"Taeyeon!" Yoona jog at the older girl. Taeyeon was about to leave, she was cursing that Yoona caught her.

 

"I've been looking for you since weeks ago. Krystal told me you took care of me the last time I drin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter