Page 120

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoona you got some invitation from down stair." Yoona peek from her table to the other girl sitting on her couch and chewing some gum, she creased her brow in confusion, and removed her specs.

 

"What do you mean?" This time she left her working area and settle on the sid eof the other girl. The latter look at her and smile.

 

"A girl knocked when you are in bathroom, she says that she was having house warming tomorrow night. I guess that one was the one who replaced Nana's apartment after moving in New York?" Yoona nodded as she break down every information.

 

"But I thought Yuri is having a party too? You invited me remember?" The girl chuckles and trap Yoona on the couch, straddling the girl.

 

"The reason why I am here is because i want to took some advanced. Sadly mom want me to accompany her in her little vacation leave in Japan, I can't say no. The flight is tomorrow at lunch, so can I have some piece of you?" Yoona smirk knowing what the other girl really wants.

 

Yoona have been living like this for years, sleeping with every girl she want to. She's not really a club and bar addict, but when she visit one, for sure she wil bring a girl in her unit.

 

Working as a management analyst in a firm helps her a lot in terms of financial. She decided to leave alone when she graduated college. Instead working in a small firm that her dad own, she decided to spread her own wings and take care of herself.

 

She got herself own unit that nearby the workplace, technically speaking she's been in that apartment for four years, watching those friends of her come and go. She really have special bonding to every person taht live in that apartment. A secret thing is she  slept to all of them:

 

It all stops when she meet a girl from California, a American-Korean girl who teach her a lot. The girl was quite younger than her, but they and go. No feelings attached, just a pure pleasure and it's done.

 

They have been fubu for three months now. Tehy will meet everytime they needed something for each other. She considers her as a friend, with benefits is another thing.

 

 

 

"I'm gonna miss you."

 

"I am too, so come back soon Krys." Yoona chuckles, she wast still buttoning her polo. She walk Krystal by the door.

 

"The party tomorrow seems something, tell me if there is any hot there?" Yoona laugh as she push Krystal away, the girl laugh, and she gave Yoona one last kiss in cheeks as a goodbye.

 

"I am going now, see you babe." Yoona nodded and wave her hands.

 

"Ahmm I am Taeyeon?" Yoona look at the girl standing near her door an dwas quite shock that she didn't see her.

 

"Oh so what can I do for you Taeyeon-ssi?" The other girl seems awkward:

 

"I know that I already told your girlfriend about..."

 

"Ah the house warming? She told me already, but she's not my girlfriend. I'll make sure that I'll be there." Yoona smile as she bow and left Taeyeon standing there awkwardly with blushing cheeks.

 

 

Yoona enter the place and see random people partying around, she jsut want to say hi to the owner of the house, and that's it. She can do her business. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter