Page 111

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 111

Protective

Words: 1049

Rating: PG-13

"Good Morning Mr. Kim." Yoona smile to her coordinator. She was under the marketing department, here is Mr. Kim as the head. The middle aged man is known for being friendly, and bubbly inside the office. But he was known family oriented.

 

Mr. Kim as a single father who love his family so much. He is protective of his only daughter since his wife died years ago.

 

"Have you check the report already?" Mr. Kim asked. Yoona nodded as she give the folder to the 'man.

 

"I've check it. I even do some tick marks on it. For better reference." This is what the man like about Yoona, the lady was really fond of her job.

 

She always do her bests in work. Pass the papers before due date. He can see that Yoona's future will be a great one. He is like a mentor to the girl and Yoona is his prot茅g茅.

 

"Mr. Kim." Mr. Kim look at the lady who is standing in front of his desk. 

 

"Yes? What can I do?" He asked politely. "I just want to ask for some advice." Yoona says as she scratch her nape.

 

"Go come on. Is it about a girl?" Mr. Kim asked. Mr. Kim knows about Yoona being  gay, he wasn't against it though.

 

"Yes exactly. I've been liking a girl. We often met in a cafe, but she was kinda hard to approach especially when it comes to this thing. Plus I was afraid of her parents." Yoona says.

 

Mr. Kim smile, Yoona is like a daughter to him already. Yoona's parents were in US too. Yoona is leaving alone.

 

"You know what? In love no one can stop you. Do your best, you can tell her you like her. Plus her parents? You can do something about it. Parents mostly protective, but they will bend if you do good things and they see that you are serious with their child." The witty man advice.

 

A big smile form in Yoona's lips. "Visit her this night. Bring a flower, show her you are serious and you want the two of you to be legal." Mr. Kim added. Yoona seems excited about the idea. She bow to Mr. Kim and left.

 

 

"Dad here. You will like it." Taeyeon put the food in the table. Her dad just got home from work. Taeyeon's grandmother was there too eating with them.

 

"I suddenly remember your grandfather, he usually cooks for me." The old woman says. Taeyeon's dad nodded and also Taeyeon.

 

"You know your dad often go here everyday when she is court

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter