Page 104

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 104

Short Hair

Words:843

Rating: PG-13

 

Yoona was smiling sheepishly to her lover. Taeyeon can't believe her eyes. "You cut your hair?" Yoona nodded with a sweet smile.

 

"But why? I love your long hair. I even envy you for having it." Taeyeon honestly says her thought. 

 

"Thanks for being honest Ms. Kim, isn't it good? You don't have to envy me." Yoona says still happy about the idea of her.

 

"Whatever Yoong." Taeyeon rolled her eyes, she can't believe her girlfriend cut her hair without consoling it to her.

 

"Hey are you upset that I cut my hair? I just do it for a change." Yoona reason out. Taeyeon shook her head.

 

"I guess even the fans still love your long hair." Taeyeon says what she thought. "Does your love for me lessen because I cut my hair?" Taeyeon look ar her girlfriend in shock. Yoona is pouting. Taeyeon pat her side to let Yoona seat.

 

"Whatever you look like it will not lessen my love for you. I just miss your long hair, plus you look more matured now." Taeyeon explained. Yoona smile as she grab Taeyeon's hand.

 

"You told in Knowing Brothers that you like to have long hair. I feel sorry that you have short hair, so I want to show my empathy and cut my hair." Yoona told her reason.

 

"But my hair is little longer now." Taeyeon complain. 

 

"Because I never heard your thought about having long hair is your dream. If I knew it way back the release of Rain maybe I cut my hair already."

 

"You know the sment will not allow that."

 

"Why are we even arguing about this? This is so non sense." Taeyeon and Yoona keep silent after that comment. Yoona look at the silent girl.

 

"Have you received the ticket from Red Velvet? I was really excited knowing it could serve as our date, plus I miss Yeri already that little savage maknae of them." Yoona giggles remembering Yeri.

 

"You are really fond of her?"

 

"I do. Irene look like you too." Yoona suddenly says. Taeyeon ignored her. Taeyeon don't like Yoona talking about any other girl.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter