Page 103

Gwiyomi Couple Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 103

Worried

Words: 544

Rating: PG-13

 

 "Are you hurt?"  Taeyeon suddenly asked out of nowhere. Yoona chuckles as she look at her girlfriend who is seating on the couch, and she was there lying down with hear head in Taeyeon's lap.

 

"Are you?" Yoona answer back with another question. Taeyeon shook her head. "Me too, why the heck will I be hurt?" Yoona was like an idiot laughing. Taeyeon glare at her making stop.

 

"You stumbled because I run after you." Taeyeon explain with a frown making Yoona look serious. "That wasn't your fault. That's a game. Plus I know that you just want to have a partner. So bad of them thinking of you as a bad girl. You are only bad girl in my eyes when you know." Yoona says with a teasing smile. Taeyeon slap her shoulder.

 

"You ert." Taeyeon glare making Yoona laugh more. "Hey Tae come with us." Sooyoung came out of nowhere. Yoona sit and look at the two who is standing near the doorway of the kitchen.

 

"Where will you bring my girlfriend?" Yoona asked like a child. "It's been a while since she tag along with us. Hyoyeon and I will go grab some drink. Sunny and Yuri will come with us also." Sooyoung explains earning a shrug from Taeyeon.

 

"How come you didn't ask me to go?" Yoona ask like a curious deer that she is. "We know that you will not go." 

 

"But you know m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter