002

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

002

 

 

Author’s POV

            Two good-looking teens were seen hanging out at a bench near a mall’s main entrance that afternoon. The girl was sitting on the bench while focusing on her phone while the guy was standing next to the bench, leaning against the wall drinking iced coffee while his eyes wandered around, observing the people coming through the entrance. Sometimes they would talk to each other but not much because they didn’t seem too close with each other.

“Yah Jisoo, did Sehun tell you what time he’ll be here?” The guy asked, sounded annoyed.

“Nope.” The girl briefly answered, still staring at her phone.

“You’re so boring.” The guy told as he finished the last sip of his coffee.

“Shut up Seongwoo. You’re so annoying.” Jisoo glared at him but he playfully stuck out his tongue, provoking the girl.

“I should’ve stopped Sehun from letting you to tag along.”

“Like he’ll do what you tell him too.”

“He will!”

“He will not!”

“Calm down guys. People are staring.” Sehun finally appeared. The two people stopped bickering upon Sehun’s arrival and only then they noticed that people were strangely staring at them.

“This happens because you’re late!” Seongwoo turned to Sehun and scolded him. But his expression changed so fast as he noticed a timid girl was standing behind Sehun, nervously biting her lips while she was silently trying to understand the situation, “Jiyeon-ssi!” He jumped towards Jiyeon when he finally realized who the girl actually was. A bright smile replaced his frown when he scolded Sehun just now.

“Huh, I can’t believe you changed in a split second. That’s why I decided to not tell you first because I knew you’ll be all excited. And Jisoo, this is our schoolmate, Park Jiyeon.” Sehun introduced Jiyeon to Jisoo.

“Finally! I’ve been wanting to have a girl friend because I think I’m going crazy spending times with you guys.” Jisoo then pushed Seongwoo away from Jiyeon before she took his place. She linked her arms with Jiyeon’s while introducing herself, “I’m Jisoo. You’re so pretty Jiyeon. You have a very small face and pretty nose. I’m so jealous!”

“You’re pretty too Jisoo.” Sehun smiled as he complimented her.

“Oh really? Thank you Sehun!”

“You’re welcome. And oh, for some reasons, Jiyeon is staying at my house for now. Don’t ask me why,” Sehun quickly said as he noticed Seongwoo was about to say something, “So no let’s eat first and then we’ll go to any outlets to grab as many clothes as possible for Jiyeon. You’ll help her okay Jisoo?” Sehun explained.

“I would love too!” Jisoo happily exclaimed.

“Me too!” Seongwoo excitedly exclaimed too.

Sehun lifted up his feet and pretended to kick Seongwoo, “You’re coming with me instead. I’m getting some clothes for myself too.”

“What? Euw! I’d rather go with Jiyeon.” Seongwoo then jumped towards Jiyeon and settled next to her, sending a gaze to Sehun saying he won’t be leaving Jiyeon’s side.

“Well Sehun… I don’t mind. Maybe we can all go together. That’ll be better right?” After staying silent for the whole time, Jiyeon finally talked. Seongwoo looked like he was melting after seeing Jiyeon’s smile while Sehun just nodded at her suggestion. Jisoo too just nodded. They then finally made their way to a restaurant to grab some lunch.

 

            After lunch, they began touring around the mall and visited some outlets together. Sehun and Seongwoo were standing near the fitting room in an outlet while taking a look and some of the apparels there. Meanwhile, Jisoo walked passed them with a whole load of clothes in her hands. The two guys only stared at Jisoo as she disappeared inside the fitting room. After almost fifteen, she came out together with Jiyeon next to her. A worker was carrying the same load of clothes to the cashier.

“Jisoo… I think that’s too much.” Jiyeon shyly said as they approached the two guys.

“It’s okay Jiyeon. All of them suit you! Besides, I’m not the one paying. Right Sehun?” Both Jisoo and Jiyeon were staring at Sehun who seemed to be confused, not understanding the content of their conversation.

“What is it?” He then confusedly asked.

“Jiyeon had tried all those clothes and they fit her so well. So you’re paying right?” Jisoo explained while Jiyeon just at the back just shook her head, signaling Sehun that she didn’t need all of these.

“Let’s go somewhere where we can get cheaper clothes.” Jiyeon suddenly suggested.

“It’s okay. I’ll pay.” Seongwoo then took out his card and headed to the cashier, but someone suddenly crossed his way and arrived at the cashier before him.

“It’s okay Seongwoo. I’m paying since she’s my responsibility.” Sehun told as he handed his card to the cashier instead.

“Just because she stays at your place, doesn’t make her your responsibility. But it’s okay. I’ll buy Jiyeon ice cream instead. Let’s go Jiyeon!” Seongwoo then grabbed Jiyeon’s wrist and happily led her out of the place.

“Seongwoo is moving fast. He might snatch her from you, you know?” Jisoo nudged Sehun and wriggled her eyebrows, teasing the guy.

“I don’t know what you’re saying.” Sehun said before he took all the paper bags on the counter and left.

 

---

 

            Jiyeon was sitting on the bed while her eyes were fixed on the paper bags in front of her on the floor. She sighed once but her body didn’t move a bit as if she was frozen. She was only turning her head to the side when she heard someone knocking on the door. Sehun was seen standing at the door holding some things on his hands.

“Can I come in?” He asked.

“Of course. It’s your house. You don’t have to ask for permission.” Jiyeon smiled sheepishly.

“Does that mean I can come in whenever I wanted to?” Sehun jokingly asked as he walked in but then realized the joke was kinda not suitable for the situation, “Sorry. I talked without thinking.”

“No it’s okay.” Jiyeon said, still smiling.

“I bought new school uniforms for you. Here.” He then handed two pairs of new uniforms to Jiyeon which she quickly received and hung into the wardrobe, “And I bought this at the mall before because I thought it’s pretty and it might look good on you. It’s my present for you.” He then gave Jiyeon a box.

“Uhh… you don’t have to be so nice Sehun. You’ve done enough. Somehow, I’m feeling bad that you have to pay for the new clothes that are more than necessary, but now I’m feeling worse because you even bought me a present.” Jiyeon expressed.

“Such thought won’t be accepted here. You didn’t ask for these, but I voluntarily got them all for you. You don’t have to feel bad about it. Now, why don’t you open the box and see what’s inside.”

Jiyeon then just lightly nodded before she took a seat on the bedside again. She carefully opened the box revealing a pair of navy blue ballerina flat shoes with cute small pink ribbons on them, “This is so pretty…” Jiyeon muttered.

“You like it? Test it out first because I don’t know your size and I just guessed it.” Sehun urged, somehow excited that Jiyeon seemed to like the present.

“Should I?” She awkwardly asked and Sehun answered with a nod. She then put them on, which turned out to be her exact size. Jiyeon stood up and a happy smile appeared on her face as she checked out how the flat shoes looked on her.

“I’m right. They sure look good on you.” Sehun curled a sweet smile and it shot straight to Jiyeon’s heart. Her face turned red and Sehun happened to notice that, “I should leave now. Please rest well. Tomorrow we’ll go to school together.” He quickly excused himself.

“O-okay. Goodnight, and thank you.”

“Goodnight, and you’re welcome.”

 

---------------------------------------------

 

            A luxurious car that the students had already familiar with stopped right in front of the school building like it had always did. The students passing by the car into the school building couldn’t help but to take a glance at the person coming out from the car because he’s a freaking student representative and a handsome one on top of that. The juniors and sophomores were especially excited to see the most famous senior. Already used to the attention given, Sehun stepped out from the backseat as if he didn’t see all the students staring. But instead of going straight into the building like he always did, he actually waited at the car door and right after him, another person came out from the car. Immediate whispers could be heard around them as the student representative arrived to school with a girl they didn’t really know.

“You don’t have to wait for me Sehun. You should have gone in first.” Jiyeon shyly told.

“It’s okay. We’re classmates anyway so let’s just walk to the classroom together.” Sehun reasoned.

“Okay.” Jiyeon then nodded once.

They entered the school building together. They could hear people whispering about them as they’re passing by. That didn’t really matter to Sehun because he knew some of the students just got nothing better to do but to gossip around. But for Jiyeon, it’s an awkward situation because during junior and sophomore years she had always kept her head low and avoided gaining attention. She’s been living a normal student live only until the moment she stepped out from Sehun’s car just now.

“Who’s that girl? Why is she coming with Sehun?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter