Day 2: Encounter

My Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

 

Dahyun lays on the couch recollecting her past memories. Without looking, she picks one random polaroid and began smiling as she saw the picked picture. 

 

It’s another treasured memory she had kept throughout the years.

 

[16:30 — Sunday Afternoon] Day 2: Encounter - My first meeting with Ms Minatozaki Sana. I think she’s my type. What is this feeling anyway? Love, right?

 

Morning came at a slow pace and Dahyun woke up uncomfortably. 

 

Last night’s party was probably the most tiring she ever celebrated. It’s not because she had fun too much, but because she was looking after Momo and Mina since the beginning as both couldn’t stop inhaling their alcoholic drinks. 

 

She basically babysat them till they end up wasted and she had to use all her strength carrying the two from the living room to their bedroom. 

 

Dahyun exhaled inaudibly as boredom comes to strike. She reaches over her phone, checking the time. She groans, adjusting the brightness reflecting her sight. She promptly stood out of bed, blinking with annoyance as she’s unable to walk properly due to the numbness of her feet. 

 

The still sleepy tofu keep in mind to stroll around Tokyo today, urging her tired self to walk and start the day with a big smile on the face. 

 

Dahyun was about to unlock the door when Momo beat her into it, bursting into her room without even knocking.

 

“Tofu! Rise and shine!” she drags Dahyun's arm out, signalling the other host that their new found family member is now fully awake. 

 

“Mina made us breakfast!” Momo announces with a grin. Mouth full of rice.

 

“I can see.” Dahyun grins back.

 

“Can you not talk while eating? You’re being rude today.” 

 

Hands each side of her hips, Mina stood in front of them with judging eyes towards her hyperactive girlfriend.

 

“Ehe. Sorry, darling!” she slyly escapes, going back at their dining table, munching all the newly cooked food.

 

“You better hurry up before she eats all of them,” Mina warns. Dahyun salutes right away with enthusiasm and attacks Momo, stealing each others food as the other host stands there dying internally.

 

After the messy breakfast, Dahyun did not forget to ask Momo’s permission to wander outside. She doesn’t want to laze around the entire day and waste any of her time in Japan, so her main goal for today is to have fun, and that’s the goal she is about to do. 

 

“Momo… Uh… Err, can I go outside?” she scratch her nape shyly, waiting for the host to respond.

 

“Of course, why not?” Momo shrugs, accepting Dahyun’s permission without hesitating. 

 

Momo has been doing her work and she truly feels bad not being able to entertain her fellow friend. She guesses letting Dahyun do whatever she wants is rather fair, but, that did not stop her from reminding Dahyun not to go too far. 

 

Dahyun jumps happily and gave Momo a lot of light kisses on both cheeks. Dahyun gulps audibly when she felt Mina’s intimidating presence behind her. 

 

“What the did I just see?” the tofu tries to run away and didn't manage to escape from Mina’s grip. When Mina continued her words she froze immediately. 

 

“Kiss me too on the cheek.” 

 

Dahyun sighed, witnessing another fight she caused. She realises now how scary Momo and Mina's relationship can be, but this time she views it as a sign of escape and so she immediately grabs her jumper and went off, leaving the couple behind bickering without noticing Dahyun’s sneaky departure.

 

Dahyun ran quickly outside, feeling all the fresh air hitting her fair skin. 

 

She is now free. 

 

Free from boredom’s suffocation. 

 

Now, it’s the perfect time to take pictures of Japan's irresistible beauty.

 

Taking shots one after another, the clean environment screams perfection. Dahyun was completely immersed in its beauty. 

 

Checking her captured pictures once in awhile, she hasn’t pointed out any mistakes from the photos she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter