Day 6: Movie

My Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

 

Yesterday was the past and today is the present. When morning came Mrs Minatozaki woke the brunette up, still out of her world as her soul feels the need to explore more of the outside world. She was half listening to what her mother was shouting which was about the latest delivery her mother had ordered for the flower shop while she was asleep. 

 

Her body could not bother to get up not until she felt cold liquid splash on her face.

 

“Get your lazy bum up! You’re late!” 

 

Not late for school. Just late at work. 

 

Her parents owned about three businesses: A sushi shop, a ramen shop and a flower shop. Her mother manages the sushi shop. Her father—the ramen shop. And her—the flower shop. 

 

The easiest job she could pick. 

 

Now that she thinks about it. Dahyun likes ramen. She can bring her there for a date. However. Her parents don’t know she’s gay yet. How can she inform them that Dahyun and her are officially together? It happened last night. After their kiss, she accidentally blurted if she can become Dahyun’s. The reply was only a nod but Dahyun pulls her collar so they could kiss again. 

 

That's how it happened. 

 

Yet, after that, it somehow grew awkward. Dahyun must’ve realised her uality that Sana heard the dark-haired girl question herself under her breath.

 

“I’m gay?”

 

“Yes, baby you are,” Sana replied, kissing Dahyun’s forehead and leave.

 

She didn’t detect any disappointment coming from Dahyun’s expression just pure shock and a little sprinkle of fear. Kind of stung Sana’s heart but brushed it off since she understands Dahyun.

 

[8:00 — Haru Haru shop]

 

Haru Haru translated as Spring Spring.

 

Mr Minatozaki came up with that name. 

 

Spring isn’t really her cup of tea, not her favourite out of the other three seasons. She sort of favours Autumn more. Spring only became her recent favourite because she and her first love met.

 

Sana might have flirted with many girls in her life but not anyone like Dahyun made her heart feel like a parade. It’s like those girls are the big macs she could no longer finish while Dahyun is the french fries she ends up devouring.  

 

Currently, the brunette doesn’t have much to do so all of the boredom she buried deep in her mind were unleashed and all she wanted to do is call Dahyun and tell her how much she misses her. But not now when she’s giving the dark-haired some space to accept her uality.

 

And so she ended up arranging the flowers into perfect rows.

 

Roses were the last ones. She was counting each one of them. A total of 25 single bloom roses. Each means I love you. Those crimson blossoms reminded her of Dahyun’s cheeks. Same colour when they kissed yesterday.

 

Unknown to her, someone enters the shop without any notice. Arms sneakily circling her waist in a very gentle manner. She was about to kick the person from behind but that familiar voice and scent stop her.

 

“Sana-chan.” the dark-haired said with a smile, eyes forming into big cute crescents. 

 

A back-hug. 

 

Cheek-on-cheek. 

 

A pleasant sight to see. 

 

“Dahyun-chan,” Sana replied. Going along with Dahyun as she lets her tighten the hug while caressing her hands.

 

“Sana-chan.” she melts into her arms inhaling the scent of the beautiful tofu.

 

“Dahyun-chan.” 

 

“San-“ Sana pecks the shorter’s cheek enough for the latter to shut up. She can feel the continuous thump of Dahyun’s heart behind her. And it only made her happy because she’s making her feel that way.

 

“Say, Sana.” attracting her attention from Dahyun, Sana hums in response trying not to put more weight on her. “Recently you kissed me. Should I… ah… kiss you today?” face facing Dahyun, her breath hitches when their nose poke.

 

“S-sure.” a simple reply then slowly, very slowly their faces inches close, eyelids closing and their lips touching in a slow pace. 

 

Soft, gentle and satisfying. That’s how Sana describes it.

 

They didn't care about the lack of oxygen trying to separate them. Cause none was rushing. No one was complaining. They were only cherishing the moment.

 

Their first kiss may be better but once they kissed for the second time it gets a little addicting and when they went for a third they end up craving for more. Even after they’d kissed the tingling feeling on their lips remains lingering and tempting, biting their lips hard as they look at each other’s loving eyes along with their visible red cheeks and hot air fanning on their features. 

 

For now, nothing can segregate them.

 

For now.

 

[17:00 — Momo & Mina’s apartment]

 

Sana ends the shop early today so Dahyun decided to invite her to her host’s place.

 

“Welcome home!” Momo waves, eating the last piece of her ice cream on Mina’s comfortable lap.

 

The two girls enter holding hands and giggling at their jokes. Mina notices that aura. A similar aura when she and Momo first became an official couple. She smirked widely and Momo caught her red-handed.

 

“I don’t know what you’re thinking but if you’re thinking about the lesson Sana was talki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter