Day 14: Last Day

My Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

 

In the midst of double-checking her ticket for tomorrow’s journey, Dahyun’s soul completely left earth after finding out her flight is before noon. 

 

She mistaken 9 am to 9 pm.

 

Revealing Sana her stupid error obviously got her troubled big time. Mina and Momo were on the sidelines the whole time capturing as many pictures as they can; willing to be the witnesses in case Sana kills Dahyun. 

 

Luckily for the dark-haired, the brunette’s harsh treatment—which was tickling her to death—soon subsides. Unfortunate for Dahyun though, she lost her ability to stand straight after laughing hysterically on the carpeted floor while Sana straddles on top, poking her sides until her energy was completely wiped out.

 

There is two reason why Minatozaki Sana stopped the punishment: Firstly, a bug was crawling outside the window doing its own business. Secondly, she might actually kill Dahyun.

 

Approximately 10 o’clock in the evening, the third oldest of the four forced Dahyun to pack her things and sleep early. The youngest wanted to spend more quality time with Sana, was being stubborn. That stubbornness shortly disappeared as she cowers in fear sensing the latter’s mood thickens as she sees her rummage inside a bag full of knitting equipment. 

 

Not even a millisecond before Mina pulls out a type of weapon in the bag, Dahyun automatically grabbed Sana by the hand and ran quickly into their bedroom, locking without being a bit hesitant. Dahyun’s legs wobble itself and Sana guided the poor girl in positions to prevent her from falling. 

 

Just recalling Mina’s icy pupils staring deep into her soul felt like she’s being stabbed by a dozen of daggers. What’s even scarier was the sight of Mina holding a sharp needle in hand threatening her to do what she was asked to do.

 

In the end, she ended up doing it. 

 

Garments, check. 

 

Souvenirs, check. 

 

Other belongings, check.

 

Dahyun knows she’s missing one more and that’s her girlfriend, Minatozaki Sana. If only she can convince her parents to let her stay for another week, but luck isn’t her side this time. Guess she has to accept what she’s being offered and continue to keep moving forward even though it feels frustrating.

 

Her packing lasted for about 20 minutes which wasn’t bad. A new record perhaps. Last time it took nearly a day due to her indecisive self to pack her things up that her mother had to help her out. This time she was a bit of a rush since she needed some more bonding time with the brunette. 

 

Every second count after all. 

 

“Sana, move.” Dahyun orders, nudging the girl’s shoulders. Sana continues her beauty asleep—obviously not—with limbs widely spread taking all the space she wants as if purposely she did not want the dark-haired to sleep next to her but rather on top of her. 

 

Sensing this might be the case Dahyun seeks a way to move the girl and tried to carry her up, unfortunately, the girl was putting all her weight to prevent Dahyun from lifting her. The younger helplessly sigh deciding to put this to an end by slumping her body on top of the brunette. 

 

Feeling like she won her little game, Sana giggles internally and uses both legs to lock the dark-haired around the waist. 

 

“Good night,” she spoke sweetly. 

 

Even though Dahyun had already given up she know that sleeping on top of Sana would be an uncomfortable position if it continues on throughout the night. She rather wants Sana to sleep on top of her rather than her. 

 

Trying to sound asleep, Sana was convinced and eventually let her legs go around Dahyun’s waist. Dahyun took this as an opportunity and all of a sudden she rolls her body along with Sana’s which results in the lightweight brunette to hover atop of Dahyun’s looking rather shock.

 

“Yeah, good night.” 

 

That night Sana gave up and slept comfortably on top of the girl for the next eight hours.

 

As time ticks at a fast pace, the four girls finally arrived in the airport helping Dahyun carry some of the girl’s luggage. Except for Momo whose eyes kept lurking the place everywhere, searching for some delicious food stalls or some mouth-watering restaurants nearby.

 

Meanwhile the rest of the morning Sana has been quiet and clingy, holding Dahyun’s delicate hands the whole time. Both were unhappy of course but continued to put a wide beam in order to not worry the other. 

 

Though some things have its moment where you have to show your true feelings.

 

Softly biting her lower lip area, she faces Dahyun with sorrowful eyes, hands feeling her pale hand one last time.

 

“Honestly, I don’t want you to leave,” she said with honesty, eyes looking like glass about to shatter in any seconds.

 

“I don’t want to leave too.”

 

Before Sana could say anything back, Mina cuts them off. “You can come back anytime and do whatever you want in your room next time,” Mina said lighting up the atmosphere since the four were clearly surrounded by people crying all over the place—they are people who are going to another country without their loved ones coming too. “Momo and I can lend you the house one day. Right, Momoring?” poking her elbows to Momo’s guts.

 

The blonde wasn’t really paying attention so Momo fans her hand effortlessly. “Oh, yeah, yeah, I’m good with anything. Teriyaki sounds nice.” Mina rolls her eyes, dragging Momo with her to give the couple some space they needed. 

 

“Pretend you didn’t hear the second one. You guys go on.” the two approved and Dahyun faces Sana first. An expression which chokes the other’s heart. Vulnerable just like her.

 

“Talk to you on the phone?”

 

Sana nodded. “Skype me too.” the brunette continues.

 

“If you’re having a hard time tell me right away, okay?” she caresses Sana’s cheek with her fingers, memorising every feature while smiling brightly. 

 

A little too bright to be honest.

 

“Text me.” Sana winks playfully. 

 

Dahyun’s urge to kiss the older has finally burst, pulling her body up close, soon planting her lips on hers. 

 

The airport isn’t really a romantic place, to begin with, but last moments has to be something. 

 

Something unforgettable.

 

“I’m going.” giving the last sweet, sweet kiss on Sana’s forehead before she waves her goodbyes to Mina and Momo who only gave her a nod at the far distance where the parked cars are. 

 

It’s pretty obvious how Momo’s eyes were filling with tears so Dahyun lifted both of her upper limbs and made a huge heart shape to lift up the blonde’s spirit a bit. She felt contended once she witnesses the pair, Mina and Momo laughing in sync at her antics. Her heart-shaped arms shortly face Sana leaning in to give her a final peck on the lips and began to walk away towards the main entry.

 

As Dahyun reaches the main entrance she of course stopped. She spun and opened her arms really wide.

 

“Sana, hug—“ she doesn’t have to say it, Sana knows what Dahyun wants. She ran immediately towards the dark-haired and gave Dahyun the hug she’ll crave so much once she heads back to Korea.

 

“I’ll miss you.”

 

“Me too.”

 

Finally letting go of the hug, Dahyun goes inside, not intending to turn back or else she’ll probably break down. 

 

“I love you!” she heard Sana yell, she finally twirls to see the girl waving her hands aggressively along with Momo and Mina by her side—also waving.

 

“I love you too!” Dahyun shouted back.

 

They may have stolen the crowd's attention but they don’t care since this moment is an important part of them. 

 

In a short while, Dahyun left Japan with a light feeling in her chest. Just thinking about the reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter