Day 9: Public Bathhouse

My Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

 

[Past]

 

Morning sunlight slipped through the curtains as it hits the girl wearing sports bra and shorts, her legs attempting to hook into the other’s to make sure her skin contacts with the latter. It’s not really her intention to act erted—even though it’s naturally in her blood—but the feeling of Dahyun’s skin against hers feels like she has been dump into piles of cotton candies. 

 

Today is far better than yesterday as Japan is suddenly full of life. The outside world is being filled with calming chirping, vehicles steadily passing by and the loveable snores of the dark-haired was continuously making. 

 

The brunette's golden orbs were too engrossed watching the person sleeping in front as she describes the girl as a living magnet.

 

Unexpectedly, a loud groan escapes her lips as it echoed throughout the room which caused Sana to carefully remove the strands of hair covering her lover’s beautiful face. Seeing a discomfort expression plastered on Dahyun’s concerned the brunette, in the beginning, eventually, those negative thoughts vanished all at once as Sana felt an arm gripping the bare part of her waist to pull her in. 

 

Obviously, the shorter girl wasn’t planning to let her go. 

 

Dahyun snuggled tightly on the brunette’s neck, now calming down as she exhales hot breaths were air meets the brunette’s sensitive skin, sending shivers all over. 

 

Husky and somewhat arousing, Dahyun said the words Sana’s been wanting to hear. “Sana, I love you,” she spoke in a whisper. Her heart drove like a formula one match. Dahyun notices this action and smirk, purposely giving a quick peck where the vocal chords of the brunette lie. 

 

A sudden hitching noise was immediately heard causing Dahyun to burst out laughing. 

 

“Not funny!” Sana sulks. 

 

She tried shoving Dahyun’s head further into her neck, preventing her girlfriend from discovering her flushing cheeks. They stayed in that position for awhile until Dahyun struggles to obtain oxygen without Sana being aware of it.

 

“C…an’t..brea..the.” 

 

Her girlfriend didn't respond—probably busy sniffing her scent—Dahyun decided to do her single option: bite Minatozaki Sana. 

 

The Korean slowly gaped and take the opportunity digging her opaque teeth into the neck of the brunette. 

 

Instead of feeling pain, Sana somehow felt pleasure. She mistakenly moaned too loud which made Dahyun’s eyes increase in size at the cause she created. She was still biting her neck—clearly left a bite mark.

 

“D-Da-hyun…!”

 

Crap.

 

“J-Just pretend you didn’t hear that.” Sana stutters, covering her now reddening face with a blanket she shares with Dahyun.

 

“There’s nothing to hide, Sana.” Dahyun giggles, pulling the fabric out of the older’s grip and pulls the back of Sana’s neck close to hers so she could kiss her and let her lips crashed against hers, hands rubbing on Sana’s bare waist as it slowly glides up to her hair, messing her black locks.

 

Everyone has their own type of addiction and for Dahyun kissing Sana is her addiction. The soft lips that still lingers after they kissed is always a satisfying feeling. It made her crave more. Want to kiss her more all day long if her girlfriend allows her to—which she thinks it's possible because Sana feels the same way. 

 

Dahyun took the lead and Sana follows.

 

As their lips grew tired from the nipping and , their eyes eventually fluttered open. Hot air fanning each other’s faces and pointy noses almost touching as they smile tiredly. Sana cups Dahyun’s chubby cheeks and plants the last kiss on her forehead.

 

“Since when did Dahyunnie get so bold?”

 

“Hmm…” she pretends to think, “Maybe because someone taught me how to be one.” Sana chuckles, pinching the nose-bridge of a smug Dahyun.

 

“I deserve a reward then,” Sana said seductively, this time making the first move by grabbing Dahyun’s nape and smash their lips together as rough as she can. Sana changes her position by straddling on Dahyun’s abdomen and kiss her roughly.

 

Compared from before their kiss seemed to be more aggressive. If they continue making out even more than a minute, one will surely get their lips swollen.

 

Before their kiss could get more heated, their make-out session was interrupted by two intruders who halted the new couple from going further.

 

“Hold your hormones people,” Mina shouted while Momo drags Sana out of bed. “Go prepare yourselves. We’re heading somewhere tonight. It’ll be Dahyun’s first.”

 

“F-first?”

 

[That night]

 

“I never ask for this!” Dahyun complains. She trails behind the three Japanese and ignores Dahyun’s objections as they reached near a public bathhouse.

 

They enter and was greeted by a woman in her late-fifties. 

 

“Momo, Mina, when is your marriage?” she asked abruptly and chuckles. The two girls turned scarlet as Sana laugh at the back, holding onto Dahyun’s arm securely. 

 

“Mrs Tanaka it’s too early.” Mina fans, calming herself down.

 

“Alright, I’ll stop. the public bath is all yours just like I promised.” Mrs Tanaka said, giving them the path inside. 

 

As they enter, Dahyun was left stunned to how clean the place was.

 

“Pretty.” she compliments.

 

“Now, strip,” Sana said in a firm tone. The dark-haired mouthed ert in Korean word and gets a towel for herself. “Nah-uh, it’s considered rude if you don’t show your body parts.” Sana remarks. 

 

“You can cover your lower part tho,” Mina saves, allowing Dahyun to sigh in relief.

 

“With a small towel.” Sana inserts. She grins evilly.

 

“You’re mean!” she pouted.

 

Dahyun covers her chest with her arms, going into the hot springs covering her lower part protectively. Sana trails behind as she finally sees Dahyun’s successfully. 

 

Momo and Mina, however, closes their eyes, feeling the steam hit their flawless skin. Dahyun was about to close hers when she felt a kiss on her neck and yelps loudly, gaining the attention of the other couple.

 

“Yah!” she turns around, still covering her parts when a flash hits her. “Oh no, you didn’t!” Dahyun chased Sana not caring anymore her supposed cover parts to be revealed to the three Japanese girls.

 

“Mission complete!” Sana winks.

 

[19:20 - Sunday Evening] Day 9: Public Bathhouse - A copy of Dahyunie and the original for me. The moon is beautiful tonight, isn't it? 

 

[Present]

 

Unlike before the colours of the rainbow were complete, innocent and pure. Now in the present, it seems all of those lost its individuality and turned into colourless on its own. The colours became more incomplete, dull and gloomy. It’s how the current situation works between the former pair.

 

They used to be the definition of an inseparable puzzle, but the pieces shatter into place and the person in charge of breaking it has given it to a child who did not have the knowledge of fitting those pieces back together. 

 

In the end, the masterpiece was left abandoned and shattered by the original creator and presently controlled by the oblivious kid until someone seeks to reclaim it and fix it to the way it was.

 

Inside the black compact vehicle, Sana sat on the driver’s seat whilst Dahyun sat on the passenger seat. They let their minds be occupied with endless thoughts while the growing silence does its job to cling to them. 

 

No matter how many times their orbs did not meet, they would continue to glance time-to-time, telepathically telling each other to speak up first. They went on with their silent treatment, rolling their eyes as one fails to utter a single word.

 

“So, back to where we at.” Dahyun begins, only doing what she can to not waste time anymore. “I did say I’m not letting you go and of course not this time since I still have a lot of questions left unanswered.”

 

Sana finally makes an eye contact with the latter as Dahyun clears , showing Sana the ‘I’m serious we better fix this’ look.

 

“Just—just give me a breather.” with a heavy sigh, Sana mentally prepares herself and averts her gaze outside the window, catching the figure of a girl based from her boss’ stories; Son Chaeyoung feeding a grinning Tzuyu at the balcony.

 

Dahyun made an effort to be more understanding this time since she knows if she rushes things through they might end up in a conflict again. She obviously refuses that to happen.

 

If staying patient is the key then getting the answer will sure deliver shortly.

 

“You know I dislike this tension,” Dahyun says a matter of factly. “We better start from the beginning.” stretching her arms as she flashes her ex the signature smile that Sana misses the most. 

 

“How’s your life been so far?”

 

Sana shrugs and tried her best to converse back. “Pretty hectic. Doing what typical assistants would do. You…?”

 

“Other than taking photographs, there's nothing really interesting that catches your interest, besides the fact I work—if that’s the right word—for free as a babysitter for Chaeyoung’s troublesome little niece and nephew.” Dahyun breathes out, following Sana’s attractive pupils as she spots Jihyo laughing at the shortest who seems to be flustered at something. 

 

She then lands her gaze to the taller.

 

“Tzuyu?” 

 

“Tzuyu…” Sana thought for a while, her eyes still looking at the trio in the balcony. “Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter