Day 8: Amusement Park

My Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

 

It was six o’clock in the morning and the outside world was still dark and gloomy. No sunlight, no pink petals flying around and no cheerful birds chirping in typical mornings. The cold atmosphere had made the awoken latter shiver as the pouring rain continuously falls on and on and became the only source of noise the dark-haired could hear. 

 

Or maybe not.

 

The little snores of the latter have been making left the other squirmy in the stomach. Also making her blush in the dark after the brunette’s pointy nose made its contact with her skin, breath slapping into her neck creating a tickling sensation all over her spine. 

 

Currently, her sleeping squirrel is snuggling on top of a panda who is doing her best preventing her girlfriend from falling off her body. Dahyun held the older’s waist securely, adjusting her body up against the headboard so Sana could lay on her chest comfortably.  

 

The Korean snickers. Snickering at the adorable sight of the Japanese's drool about to escape in . It made the dark-haired take action fast by using her white shirt to wipe off the drool off the sleeping latter.

 

If only she can experience this every day she might as well describe herself as the luckiest woman on earth to encounter the fluffiest and iest lover in the whole entire universe.

 

If only…

 

Somehow a complete realisation struck her. Struck her like a knife stabbing her brittle heart. It occurred to her that her flight will be in a matter of days. 

 

It saddens her. 

 

It frightens her. 

 

She wanted more of this skin-ship to last longer. 

 

Forever if possible.

 

Suddenly she heard groaning. She felt movements of their blanket being lift upwards by the sleeping squirrel on top. Her eyesight averted quickly from the blank space back to the brunette. Dahyun lovingly stared at the slight older who also has her attention to her, Dahyun looking directly at those mesmerising and sleepy eyes as the Japanese beams adorably. Dahyun begins to the girl’s silky hair whispering sweet nothings in a complete dark yet comfortable atmosphere.

 

“Sana-chan, sleep. Go back to sleep.” she repeats. “You’re still tired, Jagiya.”

 

Sana complied. Eyelids slowly closing shut until the frightening and torturous sound of a loud thunder made her eyes shot open again. The charming orbs of her lover starts to water, face stuffing into her covered abdomen while she mumbles unclear sentences under her breath.

 

“I hate this. These noises... I hate it.”

 

Aware of what she meant, Dahyun embraces Sana fondly, kissing her forehead a millionth time so she could stop the fear filling in the latter’s mind. Dahyun’s affectionate stare bore into the other’s as she cups the slight older’s cheeks gently and warmly. 

 

“I’m here, Sana. Don’t worry,” she comforted and Sana nodded, hands gripping into Dahyun’s shakily. “I hate it too,” she admits. What she meant to say is she hates the sight of seeing a vulnerable Sana in this circumstances. She’s frightened because when the time comes where they had to separate and have a long distance relationship, she can't do anything as a girlfriend. It hunts her assuming the fact she’ll be heading back to her home country soon and it doesn’t help how she’s recently having ridiculous thoughts she shouldn’t be over-thinking about too much. But for now, she’s trying her best not to think too negatively. All she needs is to stay beside Sana until the world segregates them. 

 

Their beautiful journey hasn’t reach its end yet.

 

Well, not yet. So far.

 

“Dahyun!” 

 

A clear shout of her name instantly woke the dark-haired from her dreamland. Vision immediately getting a glimpse of the blonde’s features who sat across on her bed fiddling her phone busily; most likely due to boredom.

 

Dahyun’s gaze instantly landed on her stomach and discovers her girlfriend not laying on her.

 

“Where’s Sana?” she blurted out as she darts her tongue out to swipe her dry lips.

 

“Shopping date with Mina.” Momo simply replied. 

 

“What time is it anyway?” her eyes squinting to look for a clock.

 

"2 p.m.,” says Momo. “I did not expect you to sleep this much, little panda. Sana has to warn me not to disturb your sleep but hey look at me, I’m basically disobeying what she said.” she snorted. The Japanese stood up from bed in an attempt to pull Dahyun’s foot. “Come on. Don’t you want to call your Sana? To see how she’s doing?” now on top of the younger as the blonde use all her strength to push the latter out of bed. 

 

“Alright I’m up, I’m up.” Dahyun surrenders, taking her new clothes out and ran towards the bathroom to do her business. 

 

Dahyun was busy washing her face when suddenly a thought crosses her mind. “I got a question!” she shouted towards Momo. Hearing a faint humming response, she continued, “How come they’re out and you’re not with them. I could’ve slept more.”

 

“About that…” Momo shyly scratches her head while ears against the door. “This morning Mina and I fought, and Sana was fortunately there to calm her down.”

 

“Care to explain?” Dahyun replies, finally out of the room, now facing a blushing Momo.

 

“Uh—I was pretty, uh, whiny, and childish." the blonde hesitates. “Kinda jealous about your skin-ship with Sana so I tried convincing Mina to do the same thing when she woke up.” she spills the truth while walking through the hallway to chill in the living room with Dahyun. “She somehow got triggered and that’s when I realise her period—if you know what I mean,” she said and ending it with a sigh.

 

“Understandable. Good thing she didn’t throw another game controller.” Dahyun elbows the blonde, laughing at her own joke.

 

“She threw a ballet shoe this time!” 

 

“Can't deny it's even better.”

 

“Sh-shut up!” 

 

“Let’s get straight to the point. Should we call them?” Dahyun questions while changing the channel on tv.

 

“We should.” the blonde acknowledges as she takes out her phone and taps Sana’s name instead of Mina’s because she knows the girl will hang her up.

 

“Hello?” Sana answers first. 

 

Presently, she and Mina are heading to some perfume shop, browsing around to buy some gifts for their beloved selves and of course, their lovers.

 

Before Momo could reply, Dahyun knocked her into it, pushing her body aside and confiscate her phone to properly talk to the person on the other line. 

 

“Jagiya~!” 

 

“Yeah, Jagiya~!” Sana cheerfully responds to greet her girlfriend with a tone much more sweeter than any candies in the world. Mina looks at the brunette with a big q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter