Day 10: Real Date

My Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

 

[Present]

 

The time when Sana received her boss’ message and reads through the given information, she kept her lip tight with the younger after that. Same for the latter. They observe their friends instead to avoid awkwardness. 

 

The youngest and the other youngest was interacting with Jihyo giving them sweet hugs and kisses as they say their farewells and left the place. 

 

In both Dahyun and Sana’s brain, they thought their mind was playing tricks on them when Chaeyoung’s middle sister glares at them by the distance—which, in reality, she really was glaring at them, questioning telepathically whether they successfully fixed their relationship or not. 

 

The four shortly reunited at the carpark agreeing to go back in their cars. Tzuyu and Sana rode the vehicle following Dahyun’s car towards the place they will be staying.

 

“Welcome home, my lovely ladies.” the shortest of them all welcomes as they enter the home carrying Tzuyu’s luggage while Dahyun carries Sana’s because Tzuyu ordered her to do so. 

 

Tzuyu examines the entire apartment, nodding as she goes after checking everything out. 

 

“Not bad for the shortest people.” 

 

“Hey! Don’t get too comfortable we're not finished with our talk yet!” Chaeyoung scolds and the taller simply shrugs. 

 

“About the rooms…” Sana butted in clumsily.

 

“I’m sleeping at Chaeng’s. You, with her.” Tzuyu addressed as she points at Dahyun. The former couple widens their eyes. “What? Chaeyoung said the third room is occupied.” Tzuyu stating them the truth. 

 

Chaeyoung giggles defeatedly, scratching her nape as she looks away at Dahyun’s piercing orbs trying to slice through her soul completely.

 

The two owners put the luggage in their guest's perspective rooms. Sana trails behind Dahyun. When the silver-head enters, her eyes roam around. There’s only one bed and it got her nervous because that means she'll be sharing beds with the latter. Her eyes instantly settled to one of the desks filled with dozens of photos. 

 

Before she could go nearer, Dahyun blocks her.

 

“I’ll be sleeping on the couch, you’ll sleep here.”

 

Sana shook her head, insisting.

 

“I can sleep on the coach. I’m used to sleeping there.” 

 

“As the owner, I can't let that happen.” Dahyun protest.

 

“As the guest, I do what I want.” she counters and Dahyun shuts up.

 

It was silent for a minute and another voice cuts in. “As the boss, my assistant should feel at ease.” Tzuyu enters, shoulder leaning against the entrance as Chaeyoung follows to watch the scene with curious eyes.

 

“Fine!” Sana and Dahyun said simultaneously.

 

“Very well.” the tallest smiles, giving them her satisfied look. “I’m still experiencing jet-lag so I'm taking a long nap.”

 

The youngest boss left the three, going to Chaeyoung’s room tiredly. She removes her coat, slumping her body in bed. Her cold stare focuses on the open window shining the room. The light illuminates back to her as if treating her like a goddess.

 

"To fix their relationship… am I doing it right?” she mumbles unsure to herself before she falls asleep.

 

“I think you are,” Chaeyoung whispers back, observing the taller sleeping peacefully.

 

Sana and Dahyun were left alone again. The light-brown couldn’t take the quietness anymore so she broke it. Again.

 

“Do you wanna sleep?” 

 

Sana nodded. Dahyun patted the big space on her bed and the latter steps in, laying there comfortably, eyelids heavier than a brick. As she's about to fall asleep Dahyun’s voice invaded her eardrums in a whisper. 

 

“We’re fixing this, right?”

 

“Yeah.” 

 

That’s the last thing she said before tiredness overcame her to sleep.

 

Dahyun smiles weakly and retracted her lips about to contact the girl’s forehead. The younger of the two stood, switching off the lights as she leaves the girl be.

 

“Maybe next time.”

 

[15:13 - Monday Evening] Day 10: Real Date - Facing my fears again thanks to jagiya~ I love you~!

 

“Leaving early?” Dahyun blinks repeatedly to adjust herself from the light blinding her eyes early in the morning. 

 

She lays against the headboard watching her lover wear her pants. The brunette realises the shorter has awakened and so she walks back in bed, straddling on Dahyun’s lap in the attempt to smooch the dark-haired’s red swollen lips. 

 

“I gotta work,” Sana said, the girl’s messy hair, pupils dreamily checking Dahyun’s tank top as one falling to the side. She stops halfway when she hears a sudden cough and drew her attention back to her girlfriend. “Sleep more, Dahyunnie.” she beams, finger poking deep into her cheeks. “You did well last night.” she lastly say with a chuckle. 

 

Dahyun hits her shoulder playfully, ears redder than the lips. “Don’t make it sound too ual, Sanake. We played Mario Kart. That’s all.”

 

“Eh? My girlfriend is calling me a snake?” 

 

Looking surprised she attacks Dahyun with peppering kisses.

 

Dahyun giggles, “Obviously your hands are squeezing my .” 

 

“Not my fault it's soft.” Sana being defensive, making Dahyun look like the culprit and her the innocent victim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter