Day 12: Sick II

My Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

 

Mr Minatozaki and Mrs Minatozaki allowed Dahyun to stay for the night right after knowing a friend of Sana will be leaving within a few days. Both parents gave them a green light to have their own bonding time because of Mrs Minatozaki’s request. 

 

Although Mr Minatozaki was in the verge of opposing his wife’s request, it did not take a second for him to change his mind after his wife was quick to convince him by adding a sprinkle of lie telling him that Sana was still a little sick which made him just give them a chance.

 

Even though Sana's mother was the one who requested Sana and Dahyun to spend more bonding time together, this did not stop her from separating the two from sleeping in bed together. She remembered to prepare the dark-haired her own bed—which was intentionally placed near the door; three feet away from her daughter’s bed.

 

Being the witty girl Dahyun is, she was obviously suspicious, she knows this stuff is not a normal thing to do in sleepovers especially when her bed is placed right next to the exit. 

 

“She knows.” Dahyun blushes, swiping her dry lips then locking it tightly as she lay on her futon. 

 

“Knows what?” Sana jumps on top of the younger, removing the blanket from her body so flawless skin would contact the other. Her pointy nose rubs on the shorter's neck, smelling Dahyun’s new scent belonging from hers after her girlfriend borrowed her toiletry products when she went and take a shower fifteen minutes ago.

 

“I was singing.” Dahyun excused shyly. 

 

Sana eyed her suspiciously but shortly brushed it off when she spotted the corner of Dahyun’s lips bleeding. Rather than wiping it with her thumb she uses to it instead. The dark-haired was left shock. A thought comes to fill her mind of Sana’s mother barging in the room out of the blue and catching them red-handed.

 

“Sa—“ she felt the older’s index finger stop her from uttering a word and continued along.

 

Their kiss was going absolutely well until the ongoing knocks disrupted them. Sana voluntarily answers the door while Dahyun hid under the sheet to hide her crimson cheek—only eyes, forehead and hair visible.

 

“Is the Dahyun sleeping already?” Sana nods right away. Mrs Minatozaki’s eyes quickly landed on Dahyun’s sleeping figure in the blanket. 

 

Convince that the girl was sleeping alright, she let Sana go so her daughter could sleep too.

 

"Night." and went off.

 

“She totally knows.” both of the girls said in unison.

 

Time was sort of inrush because morning immediately came.

 

Sana ended up sleeping on top of Dahyun, while Dahyun was crush underneath, still peacefully hugging Sana.

 

The morning flew by to afternoon and Dahyun sat on the living room sofa in front of Sana's device, completely tense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter