Day 7: Sleepover

My Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

****

 

Awoken by the sound of upbeat music, the dark-haired’s eyes flutter open, immediately spotting a pink sticky note on the forehead. 

 

She grins. 

 

A little too wide but not the creepy type.

 

Staring at you wasn’t enough. It feels like the world begins to function again after realising I have to go home. 

 

Do look forward to my surprise though!

 

- Sana

 

Despite the fact her curiosity was there to distract her after detaching herself from her bed she wasn’t really in the mood guessing Sana’s surprise but rather focus on stretching instead before going towards her bathroom. As she switches on the lights, she stumbles upon a mirror covered by a white cloth along with another pink note attached to the fabric.

 

Surprise~!

 

- Sana 

 

It didn’t take a matter of seconds for Dahyun to take out the towel and discover the so-called-surprise. Her pupils dilated. Dahyun was pretty alarmed when she finds her bare face full of lip marks. Those lip marks tattooed on her lips, cheeks and neck were visible like the sunlight. She quietly utter Sana’s lipstick brand and became aware of her situation. Her body stiffened, jaw bouncing on the ground while her breathing inhales as it fills her insides without puffing out. 

 

Dahyun came to a conclusion that Minatozaki Sana must have kissed her during sleep. She never expected this to happen but yes, she likes it.

 

In the midst of knowing the situation, a certain blonde pops her head in, examining a frozen Tofu with no expression. “Did you do something improper last night?” she squints suspiciously. “Without telling us?” she squints even more. “Without making any noise?” now eyes close.

 

Dahyun went into panic mode. She waves her hands in front of the blonde Japanese. “N-no!” she croaks. Inability to explain her situation.

 

“Stay there.” halts Momo before the dark-haired washes her face. The racoon sprints away and steals Dahyun’s device, secretly attacking the latter with a flash. “I’m giving it to Sana.” she runs away. Fortunately, she manages to escape from the tofu’s strong grip.

 

“Yah!!!” Dahyun shouts as she tried chasing after the blonde to end up laying on the floor with throbbing heads. 

 

“It hurts! What was that for!?” Momo hisses, rolling on the floor like a wrapped burrito, soon glaring her girlfriend when the ache faded.

 

“I could’ve won but you both ruined it!” Mina glares back, holding the controller she used on to hit Dahyun and Momo.

 

“S-she’s scary,” mutters Dahyun next to Momo who had the time to agree with her. 

 

Dahyun tried to seek an exit as she stands in a rush while rubbing her head and go back to the safe room. This time not forgetting to lock it. 

 

“Sana really is something,” Mina smirks, patting Momo’s head before going back to playing her Mario Kart. “You’ll make me win this time right?” Mina said plainly. Momo swears she saw a glint of fire in her eyes as if it wants to burn her alive if she ever s up again.

 

“Y-yeah.” Momo stutters as she exits quietly while moving her to Dahyun’s room. “Dahyun.” she knocks, trying her utmost best not to disturb her girlfriend. “Lemme in.” Momo whisper. 

 

A little desperate. 

 

She manages to catch the Tofu’s attention since a click was heard behind the door and instantly took action by locking the door fast.

 

Sweat evident, Momo flashes a nervous smile. “Hey, you notice how Minari still has her period? Can we, you know—uh, invite Sanake—I meant Sana for a sleepover?”

 

Dahyun’s face brightens up hearing the word sleepover. She remembers sleeping over at either Chaeyoung or Tzuyu’s place whenever they call her over. Even though she ended up being the third wheel she mostly focuses on enjoying their cozy home. 

 

Plus free food is a definite yes of course. 

 

Her short friend would often stack a dozen of ramen in her closet and Yoda occasionally fills her refrigerator with salads or snacks, so every time Dahyun visits their place she can independently take whatever food she wants.

 

Dahyun pumps her fist up, shouting enthusiastically with “Okay!”

 

“Great! What are you waiting for? Call her.” Momo said, giving Dahyun some privacy because either way, she’ll hear their conversation by eavesdropping or not.

 

A cheerful tone came out of Dahyun’s mouth right when Sana answers the phone. “Morning Sana.” 

 

“Morning. About the surprise…” she blushes. Luckily no one saw her cherry-red face. “Do you like it?”

 

Dahyun makes an effort controlling her emotions but fails anyway. “A-actually… I do,” she admits, clearing audibly which gained the attention of the person outside the room. “Is it okay if you sleepover with us?” 

 

“Huh? Moguri haven't told you yet? She already invited me.” Dahyun made sure her sigh was distinct enough to reach the blonde’s ear and yes she definitely heard Momo’s laughter echoing behind. It soon stopped midway and Dahyun wasn’t sure what happened but right after the call she opens the door and discovers an unconscious racoon along with a gaming controller laying next to her.

 

[18:15 — living room]

 

“What’s the plan?” questions Sana who recently changed her clothes into a sleepwear she bought today. 

 

She sort of search the entire mall to find a matching pyjama with Dahyun.

 

A pair of panda shirt and pyjama shorts to be precise.

 

Momo somehow notices this and instantly felt a bit of jealousy about it. The blonde gave an immediate glance to the black swan in which caught the black-haired’s attention. 

 

“Mina lets wear matching clothes too,” she said with a pout, blinking cutely as she snakes her arm around her girlfriend’s waist. 

 

“If you say so,” Mina replied blankly. Although she loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter