Hidden- OC & Minhyun

I WANT YOU [ONESHOT REQUEST BOX OPEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Requested by: soni-rose

Partner: Hwang Minhyun

Genre: Romance and fluff

OC: Lee Minah

Scenario: Longtime friends Minhyun and Minah have liked each other but Minah doesn’t know how or when to confess, even as Minhyun has already done his debut.

A/N: I shortened the scenario in the description cause it was long but I got the idea lol. Please request again!


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Congratulations! I’m so proud of you!” Minah ran to Minhyun, and he opened his arms in a bear hug, and she lept into them.

 

She pulled away, admiring his outfit and s who were there as well, who were all laughing and celebrating with friends and parents.

 

“You finally made your debut!” She exclaimed, and giggled when Minhyun tickled her.

 

“Yeah, I couldn’t have made it without you.” Minhyun smiled warmly at her, and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She blushed, and turned her face away so that he couldn’t witness her fluttering feelings. She had liked him since high school when they had first met, and she fell head over heels at his gentle smile and personality, as well as his caring attitude towards everyone.

 

He turned to look at her, and chuckled when she smiled brightly back at him.

 

“This calls for fried chicken!” She declared loudly, and he smiled knowingly.

 

“With Yakult?”

 

“Call!” She cheered loudly and he laughed at her bright face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

5 Years Ago…..

 

Minah was eating together with Somin and Amber under the tree near the soccer field as they gossiped and laughed with each other. They were her best friend, and they were all juniors in high school. She watched wistfully at the guys on the soccer team practicing, and a tall male who had a charismatic eyesmile was laughing while playing with the others caught her eye.

 

She watched as he skillfully maneuvered the ball and dribbled, shooting a goal that made everyone cheer. She found herself cheering along, and her friends looked at her weirdly.

 

“Did you just cheer for a soccer game? The Minah I know despises every form of physical movement.” Amber incredulously stared at her.

 

Somin giggled. “I think she was cheering for Minhyun…”

 

Amber and Somin exchanged knowing glances.

 

Minah smiled to herself. Minhyun….that’s such a cool name…

 

While the girls and chattered, Minhyun was speaking with his friends after the game, laughing and joking around.

 

From the corner of his eye, he saw a long haired girl laugh with her friends and smile in a way that made his heart stop. He smiled when she did, and her unintentional aegyo made him melt inside.

 

“Hyung, what are you looking at?” His teammate, Sunho, questioned.

 

Sunho looked in the direction Minhyun was staring.

 

“Are you looking at Minah? Do you want me to introduce you to her? Somin over there is my cousin.” Sunho winked at Minhyun.

 

“I-I, uh, I wasn’t looking at her.” Minhyun stuttered.

 

“Sure…...I’ll set you two up.” Sunho stalked off, walking up to Somin and explaining the situation, and Minhyun hid his face in embarrassment as he heard the girls giggle.

 

He looked up to see Minah looking at him with a kind gaze, and he couldn’t help but shyly nod back.

 

And their friendship started.

 

During graduation, training, and produce 101, Minah was always there, buying him facial products, face packs, and once in awhile, some junk food that she managed to sneak past the MNET diet managers.

 

 

Minhyun was eternally grateful to Minah for her support, as she always texted her support, and even wrote a letter for him and his friends as she told them about their exploding popularity outside the dorms. All his tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter