Mate- OC & Kang Daniel

I WANT YOU [ONESHOT REQUEST BOX OPEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Requested by: ninjahwang12

Chapter 8: Partner: Kang Daniel

Genre: Romance and fantasy

OC: Hwang Maylee

Scenario: There is a new mysterious student at their high school (Daniel) who saves Maylee from their school's gang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Maylee stuffed her backpack into her locker as she scooped up her binder in her arms to go to class. She ran to class, scared to be late, but smacked into someone, and fell to the floor.

 

She looked up as Jaehee scoffed at her, brushing off invisible lint from her impeccable outfit as she condescendingly looked down at Maylee.

 

Her little minions smirked at her from their leaders side, laughing with snotty looks as they showed off their designer bags and clothes.

 

“Ew, trash touched me. Get away.” Jaehee whined, and giggled as her friends laughed along.

 

Maylee looked down as she picked up her things and stood up. She tried to get into the classroom when Jaehee blocked her way.

 

“Excuse me?” Jaehee asked in a nasal voice.

 

Maylee sighed quietly. “I’m sorry Jaehee. Just let me go to class.”

 

“I don’t think thats an apology. Do you, girls?” The group burst into giggles as they looked at Maylee.

 

All of a sudden, a low charismatic voice spoke out.

 

“Move.” A handsome male, with dirty blonde hair and deep, smoky eyes was standing behind Maylee. He was tall, and had broad shoulders, and his simple outfit of a black tee and jeans with black vans still made him stand out specifically.

 

Jaehee stumbled a bit in surprise at the attractive newcomer.

 

She regained her confidence and strutted towards him. Holding out a hand, she introduced herself in a sickly sweet, fake voice that made Maylee want to vomit.

 

“Hi, I’m Jaehee. Are you new? I can show you around if you are.” She batted her eyelashes, and bit her lip as she tried to look at him seductively.

 

He boredly looked at her. “I said move. Don’t try too hard, I can see through your facade.”

 

Jaehee spluttered as her friends pulled her back. The newcomer walked through the crowd of girls, and they parted like the red sea as he made his way towards the door. He opened the door, and stood, holding it open.

 

He gestured to Maylee. “Aren’t you going to go to class?”

 

Maylee snapped out of her trance as she scurried to the door, muttering a thanks to the new boy before ducking into class. She sat at her desk, and watched as the new boy came in, along with Jaehee and her crowd behind him. He sat diagonally behind her, as Jaehee had sat behind her.

 

All throughout class, Jaehee and her friends gossiped behind her and giggled about the new boy, whose name was Daniel. After class, Daniel was about to leave when Jaehee came up to him again.

 

“Daniel, let’s go to Zeke’s Steakhouse after school. My treat, hm?” She tried to cutely ask.

 

Daniel shrugged her off, but Jaehee held on tighter.

 

He sighed and turned around. “I don’t mix with people who abuse their own kind. What makes you think that I already don’t know you bother Maylee?”

 

Maylee’s head snapped up as she heard her name mentioned. She hesitantly looked over at them, and Jaehee was glaring at her, while Daniel was looking at her with almost a soft look? She looked down again, packing her stuff quickly before dashing out of the room.

 

She ran out of school as soon as it ended, and was rushing to the bus stop when someone grabbed her by the neck. She gasped as she couldn’t breathe, and wheezed as this strong force slammed against of the alley next to the school. She looked up to see Jaeho, Jaehee’s twin brother, with a couple of his friends that were part of his gang. She cowered against the wall as they approached her with a deadly look.

 

“I heard you ruined my chance with the new guy. No one messes with my sister like that.” Jaeho hissed as he glared at Maylee.

 

Maylee almost scoffed when she heard what he said. What about the way she messed with me?

 

He kicked her, and she winced as she felt a fresh bruise blossom on her stomach. They started to batter her with punches and kicks, and she curled, feeling cuts and bruises form as she silently let tears slip down her cheeks. This was the type of day she would go through everyday, and she was so sick and tired, she just wanted it to be over. She closed her eyes.

 

Just a little more...Maylee….You’re strong enough…..

 

She felt herself breakdown as the pain overwhelmed her. All of a sudden, she heard shouts and yells as the abuse stopped. She cried silently, scared to open her eyes. Two warm hands touched her, and she yelped as she backed away, whimpering as she looked up.

 

It was Daniel. He was standing, panting slightly as the gang members were all sprawled in pain around him.

 

She wiped her tears away, and tried to stand up, but her legs were shaking too much. Silently, Daniel came to her side, and reached out his arms, offering to help. She hesitantly held onto him, and stood up, but her legs buckled again, and she yelped in pain when her ankle burned from her weight.

 

She tried to stand up again, but Daniel stopped her. Gently, he placed his arms underneath her, and picked her up bridal style, easily carrying her light weight. She looked up at him hazily, and hissed when an open cut brushed again his shirt. She heard a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter