Prankers- OC & Park Jihoon

I WANT YOU [ONESHOT REQUEST BOX OPEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: thekeytodestiny

Partner: Park Jihoon

OC: Shin Yeoreum

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Humour

Scenario: Magic AU. Jihoon and Yeoreum are classmates, but Jihoon's friends prank Yeoreum, causing her to get sick and Jihoon has to take care of her.

A/N: It was fun writing this, request again! Also, very sorry for the late update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I am so tired…” Yeoreum sighed as she set down her large textbook for Transfiguration, and the librarian glared at her as the book made a loud thump on the table.

 

Yeoreum winced, mouthing a sorry as she rolled her shoulders back, wanting to release tension from studying all night. As she lifted her quill to start writing her essay on the metamorphosis from a witch or wizard to a animagus, she felt a sudden panic seize her as she saw the mountain of work, and she took a deep breath, thinking it through slowly before starting to write furiously on her scroll.

 

A few tables away, Jihoon was chewing on the end of his sugar quill, the pages of his History of Magic textbook, reluctantly reading the passages as he tried to memorize how the famous Harry Potter had eliminated Voldemort, and the battles that had occurred, but it was so boring. He looked up from his book, sneaking a glance at Shin Yeoreum, who was a 7th year like him, studying like a star student. He let out a sigh, watching the pretty girl furrow her eyebrows in concentration, and secretly thought when he could ask her out. Maybe when summer break started? A date to the famous Hogsmeade center in Britain would be nice, but they would have to travel by Floo powder since they weren’t licensed for apparition yet…..

 

Next to him was his senior, a 8th year, Park Woojin, who was secretly waving his wand around, manipulating a water bottle to hit an unsuspecting 1st year who was trying to see who was hitting him.

 

“Hyung, get to work, we have finals next week.” Jihoon tapped his friend on the head with a quill, before starting to write again on his scroll.

 

“But I’m so bored.” Woojin said simply, and then stifled a laugh when the 1st year student rushed out of the library, the water bottle still thumping him on the head.

 

Jihoon just rolled his eyes, and got back to writing, when someone joined them at the table.

 

He looked up, and saw the mischievous looking student-teacher for potions, who was infamous for slipping unneeded ingredients into students’ cauldrons and causing explosions.

 

“Seongwoo hyung, please tell Woojin here to start studying.” Jihoon stated, watching in exasperation as Woojin traced blue patterns with his wand in the air.

 

Seongwoo ignored him, and turned to Woojin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter