Caught- OC & Kang Daniel

I WANT YOU [ONESHOT REQUEST BOX OPEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Requested by: girly_

Partner : Kang Daniel

Genre : Romance

OC : Jung Aejae

Scenario : Aejae was adopted by Daniel's family for four years. Aejae always try to be nice to Daniel but he ignored her. One day, their parents know that Daniel was actually in love with Aejae.

A/N: I love your request! Classic and cute. Make sure to request again!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thirteen years old

 

Aejae stumbled through the hallway, as the crowd of students pushed her along the wave of people rushing to class. As she walked, the crowd thinned out, but she tripped over her shoelace that had come undone. She fell to the floor, landing on her side, and her thin wire-rimmed glasses clattered a few feet away.

 

“Owwww….” She mentally slapped herself in the head for her stupidity, and blinked as her vision was clouded.

 

Her eyesight was genetically bad, according to the eye doctor, but she didn’t know if it was her mom or her dad that had bad eyesight. Heck, she didn’t know who they were.

 

Sighing, she crawled along the hallway floor, feeling around for her glasses. The final bell rang, and she internally groaned as she expected her homeroom teacher’s scoldings again when she would be late.

 

While looking, she hit her head on the bottom of the metal lockers, and she yelled in pain.

 

“Ow! Jung Aejae, what is wrong with you today?” She said out loud, frowning in frustration.

 

She heard a low chuckle, and turned in the direction of the deep, melodic voice.

 

“Here are your glasses.” A big hand handed her her glasses, and she slipped them on, feeling stupid and shy.

 

“Thank you.” She mumbled, and looked up at her helper.

 

It was a male she had seen often at school, part of the “popular” crew, and was famous for being the leader of the b-boy group that would often battle against other schools. As far as she knew, he was one grade above her. Whenever she was in the library, she would see him reading, surrounded by fangirls who would make the quiet space loud. It bothered her, to be honest.

 

“David? Dylan?” She guessed his name out loud, and he grinned.

 

“I’m surprised you don’t know my name, everyone does.” He said, and snorted at his comment.

 

The statement was very snotty, yet he seemed to be just stating the truth rather than bragging.

 

“I mean, you probably don’t know my name either anyways.” She spoke, but he spoke rather quickly, almost cutting her sentence.

 

“Aejae. Jung Aejae.”

 

She looked at him, confused and pleased at the same time that this male knew her name. He grinned, baby face looking adorable as he waved.

 

“Well, I’ve got to go to class, Jae. See you later.” He ran off, leaving her happy and befuddled.


 

One year later

 

“Jung Aejae!”

 

Aejae ran to the office, trying to keep a straight face as she took a quick breath and entered the office. She was probably being scolded for the mess she had made in the kitchen.

 

“I’m sorry I’l cl-” Aejae stopped mid-grin as she faced a sweet looking couple smiling at her, and her usually frowning caretaker looking happy.

 

Her caretaker, Ms. Minjung, spoke.

 

“They want to adopt you, Aejae. Soon, if possible.”

 

Aejae looked open mouthed at the couple, who seemed to find her reaction amusing.

 

She opened and closed before being able to speak.

 

“Me? But I’m fourteen.” She stated the fact like it was obvious.

 

“Perfect, she’s just a year younger than our Niel.” The lady spoke, smiling sweetly at me.

 

“You want me? But I’m too old.” Aejae stuttered.

 

“No, you are anything but old.” The man grinned, and she liked him immediately, who had crescents that curved into a smile, who remotely reminded her of someone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter