Sorry- OC & Park Jihoon

I WANT YOU [ONESHOT REQUEST BOX OPEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: lexxi16

Partner: Park Jihoon

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Romance

OC: Jeon Sojung

A//N: I had fun writing this, please request again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Sojung? Earth to Sojung?” Daniel waved a hand in Sojung’s face, catching her attention.

 

She snapped out of her trance, and stumbled, dropping textbooks from her table. She squeaked as she heard them slam loudly onto the carpet, and avoided the pissed off librarian’s glare as she picked them up with her best friend aka her cousin.

 

They exited the library as the woman at the counter stared at them with an annoyed gaze.

 

Daniel started to laugh hard as Sojung punched his arm.

 

“You scared me! Did you see that librarian, she was about to kill me!” Sojung couldn’t help but laugh along with her friend, also her cousin, as he doubled over in laughter.

 

Daniel wiped tears from his eyes as he took deep breaths. “Hah, that was hilarious. But seriously, why were you so out of it?”

 

Sojung’s smile wiped off her face as it set in a grim look. “It’s nothing, I was spacing out.”

 

Daniel gave her a knowing look. “Sure, because spacing out looks like the most saddest thing in the world.”

 

They walked through the university campus, as Sojung nervously shifted her backpack.

 

“No, I swear it’s nothing.” She avoided his gaze as she her one year anniversary necklace from her boyfriend.

 

“Is it Jihoon.” It wasn’t a question, it was more a statement, as Daniel stared her down, as if daring her to lie.

 

She stiffened visibly as she didn’t answer.

 

“Did he do something? Do I need to beat him up?” Daniel tried to joke, but his expression was serious as he saw Sojung’s solemn look.

 

“No, it’s not that. It’s just…” Sojung trailed off, and Daniel looked at her expectantly.

 

She sighed, and spoke. “There’s this girl, Yerin, that keeps on hanging around him, and I think she likes him. The thing is, Jihoon’s too nice to tell her off, and I just get really uncomfortable about it,but I don’t want to seem like the jealous overprotective girlfriend.”

 

Daniel’s expression melted into understanding. “Sojung, jealousy in a relationship is the most normal thing. But, the reason it becomes an issue and breaks up couples is because they don’t communicate about how they feel about it.”

 

Sojung ruffled her hair, frustrated. “The thing is, I’ve tried to tell him. But he says it’s going to blow over, that she knows we’re dating and is going to let it go. I feel like he isn’t taking it seriously.”

Daniel’s gaze turned questioning. “Have you told him how insecure you feel when that happens, or did you just tell him about the part that you hate how she’s around him?”

 

Sojung hesitated.

 

Daniel smiled almost sadly. “That’s what you need to tell him, that you feel scared and underpowered when he doesn’t tell her off.”

 

They continued walking down the outdoor campus, where the awning was.

 

“I-I’ll try.” Sojung kept quiet afterwards as she thought about what she said. However, they turned the corner, and saw a sight.

 

Yerin was hugging Jihoon while he looked stiff as a board. Daniel looked panicked as Sojung turned into an ice sculpture, both posture and facial expression stiffening as she witnessed the sight. She dropped her textbook, as it fell to the ground with a loud thud, and Jihoon turned, seeing his girlfriend standing like a piece of cardboard with Daniel.

 

She abruptly turned and ran, while Daniel ran his hands through his hair in worry. Jihoon stood, frozen, as Yerin tried to catch his attention.

 

Daniel shouted at him. “What the heck are you doing? Go after her, you idiot!”

 

Jihoon seemed to struck by lightning as he ran as if shocked by electricity in the direction she ran.

 

Yerin tried to go after him, but Daniel stopped her, ice cold gaze piercing her.

 

“Stop breaking up people who don’t deserve it. Go get a life.”

 

She gaped, shocked, as Daniel picked up the textbook Sojung dropped and walked past her.

 

Meanwhile, Jihoon ran, searching the campus when he found her at the bench under the maple tree where they would study together.

 

“Sojung, it’s not what you think, I swear.” He gasped for his breath as he bent, and rested his hands on his knees.

 

Sojung turned to him, her eyes blazing in anger. “Its not what I think? She was freaking hugging you, for god’s sake. Jihoon, I’m your girlfriend, how do you think I felt?”

 

Jihoon, sighed, running his hands through his hair. “Stop overreacting, it’s not like I like her back. Why do you worry so much?”

 

His words felt like a punch to her gut as he looked almost angry at her. “Overreact? Jihoon, you’re saying I’m overreacting that some other girl was hugging my boyfriend? Why are you not taking me seriously?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter