Do it Now

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

Right now, the others were heading to Miguchi's dorm to train. Knocking on the door, everyone was pretty silent. "It's Ishida, by the way!" Ishida said. Miguchi opened the door. "Hey! Haven't seen you guys in a while!!" Miguchi said. "Yeah. Anyways, you gonna help us train or what?" Ishida said. "Oh, okay...." Miguchi said. "Ai, help me out here!!"

--------

"Arrgh, that is powerful!" Renia chuckled. All bruised up, Kamei and Renia were batting, or training with each other. "You're not gonna win this time..." Kamei said. Kamei jumped up high, and slammed down her staff. There were cracks at the ground, and Renia got her stance ready. Renia jumped, now being in the same atomsphere. Renia looked down to the cracks, which were summoning vines that shot up. Renia dodged that. Renia flew straight, coming to Kamei. Kamei swung her staff to the right, which is what the vines did. Renia looked back. The vines were following Renia. "W-What?!" Renia said. Renia turned around, and swung her scythe down at the vines. Renia chuckled. Then, vines appeared everywhere. Renia was turning everywhere to look at them. I hate you, Kamei.... 

Renia was now flying everywhere. The vines were still following her. Renia turned around. Bad idea. The vines grabbed onto Renia. Kamei appeared in front of Renia. She patted her head. "Good luck, Renia!" Kamei said. The vines started to glow. Renia eyelids were droopy, and then the vines let go, making Renia fall down. Kamei flew to Renia, and slammed her down. "I've got you now!" Kamei said. Renia eyes were wide now. Renia realized she was weaker. "Urggh..." Renia moaned.

Kamei was charging down at Renia. Renia quickly got up, not realizing how much more pain she was getting in. Kamei came down, missing Renia. Renia summoned he scythe again, then swung it at Kamei. That made a little bloody scar on Kamei's face. Then, Renia gripped the scythe tightly, summoning an aura. "Riako Sakara Petals!!" Renia yelled. Aika sat up from the bench where she was watching, and so did Sato. "One of Renia's most powerful moves.." Aika said. "Is she gonna be fine?!" Sato asked. "Yeah, she will." Sayu said. "Hearts. Connected. I gave half and half so the battle can be even." Sayu said while smiling. "Just 'cause Kamei's older, so you gave half to make it even?" Sato asked. "Sayu, that's pretty clever!" Aika said. "But, technically, you are breaking the rules." Ishida said while closing her eyes and crossing her arms. "You can only interfere battles if it is an emergency." Ishida said. "That's a rule?!" Sayu asked. "It's is, baka." Ishida said. "Geez, Ishida..." Sayashi said.

The petals hit Kamei, but she was able to dodge the last second of the spell. Then Renia shot a aura sphere at Kamei, launching her backwards. Kamei wiped the blood from her lip. "Nice, Renia." Kamei said to herself.