Dreams into Space

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

"Kamei...." Renia said. She hugged Kamei, crying. "Stop it Renia, your tears are all over me~" Kamei said.

----

"Ishida!!!" Aika said. Ishida was unconscious from the blast.

Ishida was now lying in a field, staring into nothingness. She sighed. She heard a voice, a familiar one. She thought she was hearing things, so she ignored it. The voice called her again. She sighed again and got up. She looked around for a bit, but she didn't see anyone. She looked around some more, until she saw a blurry figure. She was curious and decided to walk over  there. The figure disappeared. Ishida though she was hallucinating, so she just sat back down. She closed her eyes, but then after she was  in a different battlefield. Ishida looked around then heard a sound. It was horrifying enough to make Ishida fall down. She then saw her sister battling someone, someone she thought she knew. Ishida thought her sister was dead. Ishida got up and ran to her sister, using all her strength. She tried to talk to her, but no sound came out from . 

She then saw her sister get scraped across the battlefield. Ishida then tried to help her, but she couldn't move, or really, do anything. 

"Ishida, I'm really sorry. I don't know who is the helpless one, but I couldn't help you."

Those were the exact same words her sister had said when Ishida was younger. 

She saw her sister die right in front of her.