I'm There

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

"I do sometimes s dream about Sayashi, but this one yesterday was about her in the hospital... about to die, and OH MY GOSH!!" Ishida yelled. Haruka looked at Ishida weirdly. "Sorry.." Ishida said.

----------

Ishida was wating at a table for Sayashi Riho to come home. "It's been two hours already..." Ishida groaned. She resented her head on the table, looking at the door. There was a click, and someone opened the door. "I know you're at the table Ishida." Sayashi said. Sayashi found a chair at the table at sat there. "You took forever..." Ishida said slowy. "Umm, sit up, please..." Sayashi asked. Ishida put her head up, now looking at Sayashi. Sayashi was holding a white bag. "What's in there?" Ishida asked. "Oh! Sandwiches! Yes, there is mayonnaise ON the cheese." Sayashi said, handing Ishida a wrapped sandwich. "This, is a super late dinner, and everyone's sleeping." Ishida said while taking a bite out of her sandwich. "Haven't had one of these in a long time!!" Sayashi exclaimed.

They just sat at the table, done with their sandwiches. "Well, I gotta go to bed!" Ishida said. "Thank you for the meal." Ishida said,while bowing. "Oh, one more thing!" Ishida said while turning around, now going to Sayashi. 

Ishda kissed her on the cheek, then went into her room.

Sayashi touched her cheek where Ishida kissed her, and smiled.