Give it Your All!!

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

A blast shot from Sayu's hand and hit Niigaki. This was Renia's chance. She ran and picked up Niigaki's belt, which flew off. Renia threw the belt at Niigaki, but... the plan backfired. 

------

"I hate you, Renia." Sayu said while giggling. "I did let the enemy get away..." Renia said. "At least we got Kamei back!" Renia said. "Oh, I wouldn't say back..." Sayu said. "Eh?" Renia said. "She lost her memory...." Sayu said. Renia smile turned into a sad frown. Renia looked over to Kamei. The porch they were sitting on felt like it didn't matter to them. "RENIA!! SAYU!! ERI!!!"  A girl called out to them. "Jeez, Ai. They won't come if you yell at them like that!!" Someone else said. "Oh? Alright, Miguchia, do your worst!!" Ai yelled at Miguchi. "My name is MIGUCHI, and I will!!" Miguchi said. "Eri! Sayu! Renia!!" Miguchi said. The three girls started to run to the two girls. Ai looked confused. "What a really hard life you lead!" Miguchi said. "I swear, I will kick you out as my roommate," Ai said. "Mmhm? This is MY dorm thank you very much!" Miguchi said. Renia and Sayu went in the dorm, while Kamei just walked to Ai. "Ma'am, how does she know my name?" Kamei asked quietly. "Kamei?! Are you okay!?" Ai asked. Ai picked up Kamei and walked into the dorm. "Uhh, Miguchi!! We have a problem!!" Ai said. "Oh yeah..." Sayu said quietly. "She lost her memory!!" Renia bursted out. There was a little bit of silence. Miguchi looked at Kamei, and hugged her. Then she started to cry. "Ma'am, are you crying?!" Kamei asked. "You guys, get to bed." Miguchi said. "Hai..." Sayu and Renia said.

------

"Do you think she'll get her memory back?" Sayu asked. "I don't know..." Renia said. Kamei was sleeping sound, while Renia and Sayu were up. "Jeez, what time is it?!" Renia said. "Ten?" Sayu said. 'Wait, changing the subject?" Sayu asked. "Ummm, maybe....?" Renia said. Sayu chuckled.

"Good morning!!" Renia shouted. Kamei and Sayu got up. "GOOD MORNINNNNNGAA!!!" Sayu yelled. Kamei thought that was okay. "GOOOOOOOODDDDDD MOOOOOORNNNNNNING!!!!!!" Kamei screamed. Renia clapped. Sayu was shocked. "YOU THREE!! SHUT UP!!!" Ai said. "Grumpy person in the morning!" Renia shouted back. Ai came out of her room, looking like a bed head. "What did you say?!" Ai said. "Nothing!!" Renia said in her so-not-trying-to-get-in-trouble- voice. "Yeah, right. I'll let it slide this time," Ai grumped. "Well, let's get ready for the academy!" Sayu said. "You're right!!" Renia said. Miguchi came out of the room, and looked over to the trio. "Nope," Renia said. "Wow, you knew what I was gonna say!" Miguchi said. Renia chuckled. 

--------------

"Aika Mitsui!!" The teacher said. "Here!!" She said loudly. Aika is one of the trios best friends. "Yaguchi Mari!" "Hai!!" "Sato Masaki!!" Present..." "Haraka Kudo!!!" "I'm here, I'm here!!" Tanaka Renia!!" "Here here here!!!" "Michishige Sayumi!" "Peace!!" "Kamei Eri!!" "Ohh! Um, here!!" ""Sayashi Riho, and all the rest cause I'm too lazy..."  "Alright, that's everyone on the list!! Everyone bring their lunches?" The teacher asked. Someone came in, or two people came in late. "Since it's a field trip, I won't mark you late, BUT BE SURE TO BE HERE ON TIME!!!!" The teacher said. Ishida Ayumi and Konno Asami nodded their heads. Aren't they from class A1?! Don't tell me they got moved!! Renia thought. Sayu flicked Renia with her two fingers. "Itai!!" Renia said, holding the hurt spot. "Did you read my mind again?!?!" Renia said. Sayu nodded. Renia flicked her finger up, summoning a invisible hammer that only Renia could see. Then Renia flicked down her hand, and the hammer landed on Sayu. Sayu's eyes were wide, and she held her head, then shot a angry face at Renia. Renia smirked.

On the bus, (yes, they did have soemthing kind of weird technology) the seats were built to hold two people. So Sayu sat with Kamei, Ishida sat with Yaguchi, and other patterns. You get the point.