Wintertime Blues

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

"SNOOOOOWWWWWW!!!" Haruka screamed. Sato and Haruka were looking at the window, watching the snow come down. Ishida came downstairs, holding a futon. "LEAAAADEEERRR!!" Sato asked. "SAAAATTTTOOOO SHHHHUUUUUTTT UUUUPPPP!!" Ishida yelled. "Can we play in the snow?" Haruka asked. "Hmm, I don't know, CAN you??" Ishida said. "Oh, MAY we play in the snow?" Haruka asked. "Yes, you may!" Ishida said while smiling. The childish two put on the warmest clothes and went outside. Haruka spotted a berry bush. "Since when did we grow Berryz?" Haruka asked, crouching. "Ooh, we could make juice!! Juice=Juice!!" Sato said. "We  seriously just said two of Hello! Projects groups!" Haruka said, having a laughing fit. "The MMore jokes, the merrier!" Sato said. The two laughed even harder. "You also reused some jokes from Lilium, right?!" Haruka said, wiping a tear from her eye. "Yeah.." Sato said, trying to catch her breath. A bird sat down on the berry bush, took a berry, and flew off. "That was C-ute!" Sato said. "Just stop with the jokes." Haruka said. "Okay..." Sato said. Sato opened to speak, but Haruka cut her off. "WHAT DID I SAY?! No. More. Jokes!" Haruka yelled. 

"Someone has ANGERme issues..." Sato said. "I have officially gave up." Haruka said, throwing her hands in the air. "Maachan, I swear, if you make one more joke, the ANGERme issues will come out." Haruka said. "Harsh..." Sato said. "Was that a supposed to be a joke?" Haruka asked. "Nope." Sato said.

Konno Asami sat at the table where the sliding window was, and grabbed a fruit cup. She saw Haruka and Sato to be what looks like looking at a dead animal. Konno wanted to know what was happening, so she stood up, and opened the sliding door, and went outside. Immune to the cold, she stomped through thick snow and peered over Sato and Haruka. "Is that what I think it- OHMYGOSHYOUTWOGETAWAYFROMTHAT!!!!" Konno said quickly, steping away from the dead animal. "Awww, please? We were dissenting it!" Haruka said. "YOU WERE DOING WHAT?!?!" Konno screamed. She grabbed the two by their hoodies and dragged them to the patio. "Stay. Don't go ANYWHERE." Konno said angrily, her index finger pointing to the ground. She picked up the body, and froze it. Konno walked back to the sliding door, opened it, and went inside. "I'm bored..." Sato said. Haruka, hearing Sato's comment, looked around to see if anything was good to play with. Looking at the frozen body, Haruka smirked and sat up. "See that ice block?" Haruka asked. "Yeah!" Sato sat up. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Kudo said, a devilish smile forming on her lips. "As long as I am thinking what you're thinking, then, yes." Sato said.  "Okay, I was thinking that we can smash it!" Kudo said happily. "But then, what good would it do?" Sato asked. "The body of this animal is filled with nutrients, so maybe we can do-" Kudo suddenly stopped. "And how in the world will that help us?" Sato asked. "It won't. We just need to fool Konno to think that we are 'doing something productive'."

"I like how you think, Kudo." Sato lightly punched Kudo in the arm.