Where I Come Back

★☆Majikku Musume★☆

While Kamei and Renia were huffing and puffing, the rest were watching closely. Ishida Ayumi, though the one who likes interesting battles, was all in it. "Waao, this battle is certainly interesting..." Sayashi said. "Alright, Renia, LETS DECLARE THIS!!" Kamei yelled. Renia, now smiling, nodded. They charged at other, going faster each second. Renia jumped, looking down on Kamei. Looking back at the border, Renia stomped one foot, but then fell down. "Arrgh, how did I forget!?" Renia said. Kamei, on the other hand, was getting ready for a spell if Renia falls onto the ground. Renia did eventually fall onto the ground. A blast summoned from where Renia fell, creating a silence atmosphere. Renia was defeated. "Well, it looks like your little technique didn't work!" Ishida said, looking directly at Sayu.

"She's awake..." Sayashi said softly. "Ugh, I was so close..." Renia said. "H2O?" Ishida asked, holding a cup of water. "No." Renia said. 

----------

Sayashi sat outside on the bench to the left of the door, just looking into the night sky. She sighed. She then saw a figure moving quickly, but she was convinced that it is a bird or something. She closed her eyes, smiling.